Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Free PDF To WORD or WORD to PDF or Jpeg To Pdf Converter For N/landers - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Free PDF To WORD or WORD to PDF or Jpeg To Pdf Converter For N/landers (3971 Views)

Converting Printscreen Shots Into Jpeg. / Converting .cdr Files To .jpeg Format / Convert MS Word, MS Powerpoint etc to PDF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Free PDF To WORD or WORD to PDF or Jpeg To Pdf Converter For N/landers by femi4: 11:55am On May 22, 2011
Drop your mail and state the one you need.

Instruction on how to use the word to pdf conv:

1. Run the program

2. Open the msword document you want to convert

3. Click on print and make sure the printer name appear as dopdf and click ok.

4. Browse to change the location u want to save your file e.g desktop and click ok.
Re: Free PDF To WORD or WORD to PDF or Jpeg To Pdf Converter For N/landers by dollz(f): 6:34pm On May 22, 2011
Want to convert pdef to jpg, didiwog@gmail.com
Re: Free PDF To WORD or WORD to PDF or Jpeg To Pdf Converter For N/landers by sesbol(m): 6:51pm On May 22, 2011
word to pdf converter
ajisafeoluwa@gmail.com
Re: Free PDF To WORD or WORD to PDF or Jpeg To Pdf Converter For N/landers by femi4: 7:57pm On May 22, 2011
dollz:

Want to convert pdef to jpg, didiwog@gmail.com
your email addy is not going thru
Re: Free PDF To WORD or WORD to PDF or Jpeg To Pdf Converter For N/landers by OgidiOlu3(m): 9:52pm On May 22, 2011
pls, i need the word to pdf converter, my mail addy is sijiajayi1@yahoo.com
Re: Free PDF To WORD or WORD to PDF or Jpeg To Pdf Converter For N/landers by femi4: 10:08pm On May 22, 2011
Ogidi-Olu:

pls, i need the word to pdf converter, my mail addy is sijiajayi1@yahoo.com

sesbol:

word to pdf converter
ajisafeoluwa@gmail.com
Check your mails
Re: Free PDF To WORD or WORD to PDF or Jpeg To Pdf Converter For N/landers by sheriffman(m): 11:50am On May 23, 2011
roddy5000@yahoo.com pls I want a word to pdf converter and also a pdf to word converter. thanks.
Re: Free PDF To WORD or WORD to PDF or Jpeg To Pdf Converter For N/landers by dachap03: 12:08pm On May 23, 2011
word to pdf please
email gentlechap27@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Free PDF To WORD or WORD to PDF or Jpeg To Pdf Converter For N/landers by femi4: 3:21pm On May 23, 2011
Check your mails
Re: Free PDF To WORD or WORD to PDF or Jpeg To Pdf Converter For N/landers by sheriffman(m): 4:07pm On May 23, 2011
Thanks Femi i am doing my download now God Bless U
Re: Free PDF To WORD or WORD to PDF or Jpeg To Pdf Converter For N/landers by Presegs(m): 6:00pm On May 23, 2011
This is cool and you can get it from hellopdf and after using it for some days,it will tell you to buy it for $15 or you keep going to their website and calculating some mathematics before you use it each time.

I can give YOU the tips and software to use and get it registered and no need to buy it for 15 dollars.You will have the software and can also do this for people and make money
Re: Free PDF To WORD or WORD to PDF or Jpeg To Pdf Converter For N/landers by bashit(m): 6:06pm On May 23, 2011
pls I need it at debasho@yahoo.com
Re: Free PDF To WORD or WORD to PDF or Jpeg To Pdf Converter For N/landers by Presegs(m): 6:30pm On May 23, 2011
All! download the converter from hellopdf dot com
Re: Free PDF To WORD or WORD to PDF or Jpeg To Pdf Converter For N/landers by femi4: 6:53pm On May 23, 2011
bashit:

pls I need it at debasho@yahoo.com
You have to be specific about what you want!
Re: Free PDF To WORD or WORD to PDF or Jpeg To Pdf Converter For N/landers by dachap03: 7:13pm On May 23, 2011
thx @femi, i got the software
Re: Free PDF To WORD or WORD to PDF or Jpeg To Pdf Converter For N/landers by femi4: 8:15pm On May 23, 2011
you are welcome
Re: Free PDF To WORD or WORD to PDF or Jpeg To Pdf Converter For N/landers by Solard: 9:19am On May 24, 2011
Pls i needed the word to pdf converter. Solarizedworld@gmail.com
Re: Free PDF To WORD or WORD to PDF or Jpeg To Pdf Converter For N/landers by femi4: 9:36am On May 24, 2011
femi4:

You have to be specific about what you want!
Your request has been confirmed from the other thread. You can now check your mail

Solard:

Pls i needed the word to pdf converter. Solarizedworld@gmail.com
Check your mail
Re: Free PDF To WORD or WORD to PDF or Jpeg To Pdf Converter For N/landers by faliowino(m): 2:14pm On May 24, 2011
bro i need the stuff like yesterday i am a graphic designer i need all pls if you can faliowino@yahoo.com tanx
Re: Free PDF To WORD or WORD to PDF or Jpeg To Pdf Converter For N/landers by femi4: 9:23pm On May 24, 2011
check your mail
Re: Free PDF To WORD or WORD to PDF or Jpeg To Pdf Converter For N/landers by kess1(m): 10:28pm On May 24, 2011
Please i need the Jpeg to PDF converter. This is my email: kessonlinebiz@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Free PDF To WORD or WORD to PDF or Jpeg To Pdf Converter For N/landers by femi4: 5:01am On May 25, 2011
kess.1:

Please i need the Jpeg to PDF converter. This is my email: kessonlinebiz@yahoo.com. Thanks
Check your mail
Re: Free PDF To WORD or WORD to PDF or Jpeg To Pdf Converter For N/landers by boljamogun(m): 8:32am On May 25, 2011
Please send all the converters download to boljamoguns@msn.com

Thank you.
Re: Free PDF To WORD or WORD to PDF or Jpeg To Pdf Converter For N/landers by femi4: 9:29am On May 25, 2011
Check your mail
Re: Free PDF To WORD or WORD to PDF or Jpeg To Pdf Converter For N/landers by Matimo: 7:35pm On May 25, 2011
pls dis is my email. matimo4real@gmail.com
matimo4jesus@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Free PDF To WORD or WORD to PDF or Jpeg To Pdf Converter For N/landers by femi4: 10:35pm On May 25, 2011
Matimo:

pls dis is my email. matimo4real@gmail.com
matimo4jesus@yahoo.com
Thanks
you have to follow the instructions. Read the post again
Re: Free PDF To WORD or WORD to PDF or Jpeg To Pdf Converter For N/landers by Nctrice(m): 11:33pm On May 25, 2011
PDF To WORD nctrie2006@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Free PDF To WORD or WORD to PDF or Jpeg To Pdf Converter For N/landers by femi4: 6:18am On May 26, 2011
Nctrice:

PDF To WORD nctrie2006@yahoo.co.uk
Check your mail
Re: Free PDF To WORD or WORD to PDF or Jpeg To Pdf Converter For N/landers by ibdehon: 12:44am On May 27, 2011
Pls i need the PDF to word and JPEG to PDF converter that can work for Vista and Windows 7
My email add is ibdeho@yahoo.com

Thank you so much.
Re: Free PDF To WORD or WORD to PDF or Jpeg To Pdf Converter For N/landers by auwal9: 1:22am On May 27, 2011
PLS I NEED WORD TO PDF AND JPG TO DF PLS auwal9@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Free PDF To WORD or WORD to PDF or Jpeg To Pdf Converter For N/landers by sparko1(m): 7:04am On May 27, 2011
Please pdf to word and jpeg to pdf my mail is sparknecolas@yahoo.com
Re: Free PDF To WORD or WORD to PDF or Jpeg To Pdf Converter For N/landers by femi4: 11:56am On May 27, 2011
Done!

(1) (2)

Welcome To Smile Communications- Superfast Internet / How Can I Password My Removable Disk / How I Created A Wifi Hotspot For My Itel Phone With Command Prompt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.