Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,009 members, 7,863,664 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:50 PM

Poor Financial Planning Is The Difference Between The Rich And The Poor Today - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Poor Financial Planning Is The Difference Between The Rich And The Poor Today (147 Views)

Why The Rich Stay Rich And The Poor Stay Poor / 4 Important Tools Of The Rich And Successful People / 8 Habits That Make The Rich Different From The Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poor Financial Planning Is The Difference Between The Rich And The Poor Today by bolajjjjjj247(m): 3:48am On Sep 01, 2021
In this very short write-up, I will share my experiences briefly and I hope a few of us if not all, will get to learn something from it, a lot of us comb and search the internet daily looking for the next breakthrough, which might make all the difference. However, my experience shows that it isn't about how much we earn but how well we put it to use FINANCIAL PLANNING. I work in the financial space as a business intelligence data Analyst, basically what we do is gather data for banks, financial service providers and analyze it for spending patterns of the general public, with the sole aim of identifying products that may be of value to our customers. One faithful day it struck me, and I realized that yes, we might not be making enough money, right, the story of every Nigerian.
we all know what the economic situation of the country is like, financially we are all at different stages of our financial growth. The Corp members today take home 33,000 monthly, the basic minimum wage is at 30,000 monthly, some of us take home 80,000, some 100,000 some even earn as much as 2million Naira monthly. In Analysing data, we look for patterns, what stood out for me was that we all had one thing in common. We like to spend, spend, and spend no matter how much or how little we earn. Below is a table that tries to break down the spending habits noticed.
Most of us (80%)- salary comes in, income from the business move all to our –personal account (then the spending begins)
A few people (15%)-salary comes in, income from the business – personal account(34%), business account 33%, debt 33%
The rare 5% (The rich)- Salary, income from business-personal account, investment account, business account, debt……….

The moral of the story is that even the few that earn so much sometimes run out of funds before the month ends, borrowing sometimes because of poor financial planning. I took the pain of designing an automated financial planning tool that does all the work for you, enters your income (salary, income from your business, allowances, etc) and it automatically helps you distribute your income based on how much you earn and spread it wisely. I bet you with discipline and the right mentality to tell yourself that when 10,000 hits your account, it is 3,400 the other 66% should go back into your business and investment funds. This will add balance to your finances
For those who are interested in this automated financial planning tool sends me a mail @ hellobjay247@gmail.com it would cost you just N3000 this might be the best business decision you have made this year.

Re: Poor Financial Planning Is The Difference Between The Rich And The Poor Today by Ever8090: 4:31am On Sep 01, 2021
One of the difference....

(1) (Reply)

Trade Your Gift Cards Yourself And Avoid Stories / Trick To Amazon Affiliate Is Here Via Whatsapp / How To Make Money Blogging In Nigeria (the Beginner’s Guide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.