Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You (36904 Views)

Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily / Salah Beats Messi To 30 League Goals And Breaks Ronaldo’s Premier League Record / Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by Updating9JA: 7:18am On Sep 01, 2021
Former Crystal Palace owner, Simon Jordan has warned returning Manchester United superstar, Cristiano Ronaldo that he will no longer scare defenders in the Premier League.

According to him, Ronaldo will struggle against the league’s best defenders.

Manchester United made Ronaldo’s return to the club official on Tuesday with the player all but ready to make his second debut for United against Newcastle after the international break. .

“In the big games I don’t think Ronaldo’s going to put the fear of god into Virgil van Dijk,” Jordan told talkSPORT.

“I don’t think Ronaldo will put the fear of god into some of these central defenders.

“But he will probably put the fear of god into Crystal Palace or Wolverhampton Wanderers or Burnley or Brentford or Newcastle United.

“If you’ve got big occasion players that are playing against proper centre backs we will see if Ronaldo is still able to turn the screw at a level that I question he’ll be able to do.

“It’s one thing playing in Italian football, which I know is very defensive minded and technical, but it isn’t as physical and it isn’t as fast.

“There’s going to be a point where Ole Gunnar Solskjaer wins something, if you keep buying £150million worth of footballers you’re going to win something somewhere along the line!”

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/01/premier-league-defenders-wont-be-scared-of-you-jordan-tells-ronaldo/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by romklef(m): 7:36am On Sep 01, 2021
grin and arsenal defenders too

204 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by Humanoid01(m): 7:43am On Sep 01, 2021
Most of his goals will come from penalty kicks and probably free kicks.

98 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by thesicilian: 7:44am On Sep 01, 2021
Ronaldo's god status started in the premier League, and will also be ended here by teams like Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by GoshenNLA(m): 10:04am On Sep 01, 2021
Action speaks louder than voice, time will tell
.. new season 2021/2022 high quality jerseys for clubs and country now available
#StrictlyOriginal #EPL #LaLiga #SerieA #Bundesliga #NationalTeams
Top notch branding also available, discount on bulk order
Kindly check my signature for more samples

11 Likes

Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by Optimistguy1969: 10:04am On Sep 01, 2021
Keep kwayet there and respect the king!!!!
He is back, and that's what matters.

Is Ronaldo not a human being like the defenders ? Why should they be scared?

The one and only G.O.A.T, you are welcome to the EPL

jmoore:
I.pity man utd fans expecting to win the league because of Ronaldo.

Every club has a drought.

You have to wait for more than 30 years before man utd wins the EPL
30 years kee you their!!!!!!!

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by MikeMicheal(m): 10:04am On Sep 01, 2021
Running from one club to the other like confused goat.
Isi ewu

13 Likes

Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by jmoore(m): 10:04am On Sep 01, 2021
I.pity man utd fans expecting to win the league because of Ronaldo.

Every club has a drought.

You have to wait for more than 30 years before man utd wins the EPL.

The services of Sir Alex Ferguson is what is missing.

So relax till 2043 to increase your hopes of winning EPL.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by slawormiir: 10:05am On Sep 01, 2021
Damnnn niggar
I concur

Even the tap-ins and penalty he is known for is going to be difficult

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by ChristineC: 10:05am On Sep 01, 2021
Jordan who? undecided

scared or not, will that stop him from being the top scorer by the end of the season?

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by Angelfrost(m): 10:05am On Sep 01, 2021
Humanoid01:
Most of his goals will come from penalty kicks and probably free kicks.

Free what??! Nigga can't score a free kick to save his life... They best leave that for his fellow countryman. grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by Britishcoins(m): 10:06am On Sep 01, 2021
Amebo wetin concern him with Ronaldo matter

6 Likes

Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by Lamasta(m): 10:06am On Sep 01, 2021
Jordan ma nigga grin

Fergie001 come and hear what my friend and brother Jordan is saying o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by jojofola: 10:06am On Sep 01, 2021
Ronaldo is old.

His comeback is only for the books.
Bearing the fact that the football world has moved past the times of selfish football playing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by Nackzy: 10:06am On Sep 01, 2021
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by igahdavid(m): 10:06am On Sep 01, 2021
Such statement is coming from a place of fear.

You are already afraid without knowing it.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by cristechinfotec(m): 10:06am On Sep 01, 2021
Jordan abi Jerusalem grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by Lanretoye(m): 10:07am On Sep 01, 2021
I read the fear even from the post alone.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by loydsis(m): 10:07am On Sep 01, 2021
Bleep this nigga who da Bleep is Crystal palace?only my Greenwood is enough for them.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by gfon(m): 10:07am On Sep 01, 2021
ranab5:
That's for sure ... He has lost the touch
lol...lost which touch??ronaldo moved to man-u and the next home match juventus played they lost to empoli.Oga ronaldo hasn't lost any touch.He's still one of the best sportsmen even at his age

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by Totilopussylick(m): 10:07am On Sep 01, 2021
Let see

1 Like

Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by ObaKlaz: 10:07am On Sep 01, 2021
Let's be honest: who was scared of him even in Serie A? Penaldo! grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by Deltafirstson(m): 10:07am On Sep 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by gidado14(m): 10:07am On Sep 01, 2021

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) / Osimhen Rushed To Hospital With Face Injury As Inter Inflict First League Defeat / Enganamouit’s Home In Cameroon Vandalised After Penalty Miss Against Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.