Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Why Are They Always Here? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are They Always Here? (1296 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are They Always Here? by beejaei: 3:34pm On May 22, 2011
Why are peep like 190, mama-gee, okiatu, mswhiteskin etc alway on NL/Romance Section? Dont they have a life? Like anytime I am on, I see them. And if you review their post history, you will notice that they are on NL for hours at a time moving all about the place. My job and life makes this impossible for me. So how do they do it? Do they have jobs? Do they have a life? How can we help them?
Re: Why Are They Always Here? by MMM2(m): 3:39pm On May 22, 2011
becos dey single and lonely
Re: Why Are They Always Here? by r231(m): 3:42pm On May 22, 2011
M M M:

becos dey single and lonely
grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Are They Always Here? by MMM2(m): 3:43pm On May 22, 2011
becos dey re single and lonely
Re: Why Are They Always Here? by 190: 3:54pm On May 22, 2011
and why do people who dont have internet or wireless network on the go

always complain,

Must they always be in their office to browse nairaland romance everyday

Boy go get a laptop, a window 7 android phone and some good wireless fast internet connection like orange or T-mobile

Goat! angry
Re: Why Are They Always Here? by beejaei: 4:11pm On May 22, 2011
dude, why are you hyper-ventilating? the truth must hurt. P.S. I can afford to feed and house your family for 3 generations without feeling it.
Re: Why Are They Always Here? by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 22, 2011
beejaei:

I can afford to feed and house your family for 3 generations without feeling it.

Big boy! Please can you help feed my family for 3 generations?
Re: Why Are They Always Here? by Dyt(f): 4:48pm On May 22, 2011
Op we v noticed u yh
stop d hate
u said u cld feed 3gen yh?
Abeg i nid sm cash
mk we talk privately
Re: Why Are They Always Here? by HighChief4(m): 5:01pm On May 22, 2011
Gaawwwd this board is getting messier by every passing minute
Re: Why Are They Always Here? by beejaei: 7:02pm On May 22, 2011
As usual no one is addressing the issue, just distractions and ad hominem attacks. If you want me to feed you generations, email me at owo-aye@yhoo.com
Re: Why Are They Always Here? by BABE3: 7:31pm On May 22, 2011
^^ lol @ your email addy
Re: Why Are They Always Here? by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 22, 2011
beejaei:
Why are peep like 190, mama-gee, okiatu, mswhiteskin etc alway on NL/Romance Section? Dont they have a life? Like anytime I am on, I see them. And if you review their post history, you will notice that they are on NL for hours at a time moving all about the place. My job and life makes this impossible for me. So how do they do it? Do they have jobs? Do they have a life? How can we help them?

Hypocrisy. That's probably why they won't give you an answer. You're asking whether they have lives and how they have so much time, yet you've had time to get agitated, review the post histories of at least four NL members, then make a post and complain about it lol.
Re: Why Are They Always Here? by hunkyjohn(m): 8:04pm On May 22, 2011
Who is more jobless? The one who makes jobless posts all over nairaland or the one who complains about the joblessness of other jobless nairalanders. Perhaps it is me, who is even commenting on the joblessness of a jobless nairalander who opened a thread to complain about the joblessness of other jobless nairalanders. Damn! My head hurts!!!
Re: Why Are They Always Here? by pussiedick: 8:16pm On May 22, 2011
@Op
I tire for them ooo, especially that 190, he gat no life,
Re: Why Are They Always Here? by GODSON2009(m): 8:26pm On May 22, 2011
beejaei:

dude, why are you hyper-ventilating? the truth must hurt. P.S. I can afford to feed and house your family for 3 generations without feeling it.
grin grin
Re: Why Are They Always Here? by butterflyy(f): 8:37pm On May 22, 2011
Well nairaland makes their day. Y drink another persons pill
Re: Why Are They Always Here? by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 22, 2011
hunkyjohn:

Who is more jobless? The one who makes jobless posts all over nairaland or the one who complains about the joblessness of other jobless nairalanders. Perhaps it is me, who is even commenting on the joblessness of a jobless nairalander who opened a thread to complain about the joblessness of other jobless nairalanders. Damn! My head hurts!!!
grin
Re: Why Are They Always Here? by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 22, 2011
beejaei:

If you want me to feed you generations, email me at owo-aye@yhoo.com
email sent.
Re: Why Are They Always Here? by beejaei: 11:08pm On May 22, 2011
@ogagua

You ediot and was poorly trained by your mama. I did not check their log myself. All I do to was write a simple program in two minutes to do it for me. THe spent on your school fees so far has been a waste. Your parents will have been better off giving it to a money doubler. Oloriburuku somebody.
Re: Why Are They Always Here? by CrazyMan(m): 11:30pm On May 22, 2011
If they’re free and have nothing to wine down time, I don’t think it’s a crime to log into Nairaland to catch some fun.
Re: Why Are They Always Here? by beejaei: 11:38pm On May 22, 2011
BUt should they do it for 10 hours or more everyday?

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Why Are They Always Here? by CrazyMan(m): 11:49pm On May 22, 2011
Well if it’s not problem for them to stay online for 10 hours, then why should you find fault with it?
Re: Why Are They Always Here? by beejaei: 11:57pm On May 22, 2011
I do not find fault. I just feel sorry for them. And asked how we can help them out of a purposeless existence.
Re: Why Are They Always Here? by 190: 12:40am On May 23, 2011
^Now i know you are a bloody bastard ( Insult meant )

You are a Big fooool and an embarrassment to your life and your generations

Bas[i]ta[/i]rd!!
Re: Why Are They Always Here? by beejaei: 12:45am On May 23, 2011
Isnt it ironic that you keep proving my point. I will keep praying for you. Hopefully the good lord will answer our prayers and rid the earth of you and your incestuous gene pool. Oloshi. Oloriburuku somebody like you.
Re: Why Are They Always Here? by Gboliwe: 10:17am On May 23, 2011
There are people whose business is online and if they have to make money online, nothing stops them from having fun online.
Ever heard of multi-tasking before? I think thats what they do. Leave them alone afterall they'v never asked you for help to pay their bills
Re: Why Are They Always Here? by beejaei: 12:48pm On May 23, 2011
some of them have. that is the problem.
Re: Why Are They Always Here? by Gboliwe: 1:49pm On May 23, 2011
Then dont give them again if e dey pain you
Re: Why Are They Always Here? by beejaei: 2:27pm On May 23, 2011
I am kind at heart. I cannot bear not helping my fellow humanbean
Re: Why Are They Always Here? by 190: 3:21pm On May 23, 2011
ROTFLMFAOOOO @ Gboliwe

Ignorance is indeed bliss

Re: Why Are They Always Here? by beejaei: 4:40pm On May 23, 2011
ki la n so, ki lo n so
Re: Why Are They Always Here? by Phate07(m): 4:58pm On May 23, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phcn / Python Kills 5 And 7 Yrs Old Brothers In Canada While They Were Sleeping / "What Michael Jackson May Look Like In The Year 2000." Ebony Magazine, 1985.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.