Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,118 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

Temporary Work As Administrative Personnel? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Temporary Work As Administrative Personnel? (1431 Views)

Field Officers And Administrative Personnel Needed In Green Energy Firm-lagos / Administrative Personnel Needed- Female Fresh Graduates/ Part-time Students, Sur / Administrative/personnel Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temporary Work As Administrative Personnel? by lawuyi(m): 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2007
hey people,

just wanted to know what you guys think of temporary jobs. I know someone who's an experienced front desk girl and she's currently unemployed but has gotten 2/3 temporary jobs where she gets paid by the week for being the receptionist for different companies.

Wouldany of you guys be interested in temporary jobs like that, perhaps in other administrative/accounting positions? What do you think the pros and cons of such a situation would be?

I'd really like to get your opinions
Re: Temporary Work As Administrative Personnel? by bohler(f): 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2007
it is not a bad idea.to get a job now is not easy so if u have the opportunity to get a temporary job then i suggest u gooooooooooooooo for it.i am also interested in tem jobs if u see a lot .take kia
Re: Temporary Work As Administrative Personnel? by DJennifer: 8:40am On Jul 24, 2007
Lawuyi i am also interested in temporary job. I have worked as PA and presently i work as a receptionist in an Oil and Gas firm. Please i'll appreciate if you contact me for any opening. i can be reached on seyijele@yahoo.com
Cheers
Re: Temporary Work As Administrative Personnel? by 22guns(m): 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2007
hi,i am interested in the temporary job.i am a gradaute of economics.
u can hola me at, gabsakpan@yahoo.com
Re: Temporary Work As Administrative Personnel? by remiloy(m): 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2007
Doing a temporary job is not the end of the world some people begin their career like that and they end up been great men and women.But not you must first be sure of the career line you want to pursue so you dont end up wondering about.
Am very much interested in the admin/personnel temporary job,if there is any.my email is jydoh99@yahoo.com
Re: Temporary Work As Administrative Personnel? by debbiegold(f): 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2007
i am also interested in the job my name is bunmi-u can reach me at funkybee14@yahoo.com
Re: Temporary Work As Administrative Personnel? by lawuyi(m): 10:48am On Jul 26, 2007
Hi guys,
Please go to www.lgrinternational.com/careers.php to follow up on the temporary job offer. The job roles are not limited to administrative personnel but also includes education (teachers and administrators), sales/marketing and accounting.
I hear that it's not only temporary jobs but will also include some permanent jobs as well.
I've already submitted my CV.

(1) (Reply)

First Bank 2nd Batch For Medicals Out / Insight Communications / Urgent Placement At Standard Alliance Life Assurance Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.