Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,243 members, 7,860,555 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:31 PM

THERE'S AN ONLINE BUSINESS FOR EVERYONE - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / THERE'S AN ONLINE BUSINESS FOR EVERYONE (224 Views)

Benefits Of Having An Online Presence For Your Business / GET A PROFESSIONAL RESPONSIVE WEBSITE DEVELOP FOR YOUR BUSINESS FOR JUST N30K / Earn Income With Recharge Card Printing Business For All Networks In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THERE'S AN ONLINE BUSINESS FOR EVERYONE by apacheguy: 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
I read on someone's post not long ago about how we should be careful with people because they are angry, very angry... the pressure of the economy is fueling unnecessary rage in people.

And I can relate, prices have gone up, you'll spend the whole day trying to figure out how to make ends meet, the stipends you make wouldn't cater for anything tangible whereas there are more demanding challenges waiting in the near future.

That's the reality of our present situations, what's the way out?

For a while now, I've been exploring the digital space, it's prospects, opportunities and possibilities and I can bold say there's endless opportunities, Infact I came up with a slogan

THERE'S AN ONLINE BUSINESS FOR EVERYONE

What is the summary of my Long English? If there's anything you'll take from it, it should be that no matter your job, business or passion, that you should start looking for ways to turn them into an ONLINE BUSINESS.

Worth to say that job, work or skill aren't business, but you can make business out of anything and the best place to make that happen is online.

Online platform is an equaliser for everyone, rich or poor, irrespective of your background, it's all about how much time, attention and focus you're willing to give to it in creating something out of it.

Numerous tools, Automation, Marketing etc. Start creating something, that's the best way we can create a wealthy society.

I hope this inspires you to get started.

Hopefully, I'll be able to sustain this high energy, if I do, I'll be sharing tips and tricks to creating an online business, if I can't, I'll rather conserve my energies to myself �

Till next time!

to learn more [url]iteachonlinebusinesses.com[/url]

1 Like

Re: THERE'S AN ONLINE BUSINESS FOR EVERYONE by Cr0nus1: 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
apacheguy:
I read on someone's post not long ago about how we should be careful with people because they are angry, very angry... the pressure of the economy is fueling unnecessary rage in people.

And I can relate, prices have gone up, you'll spend the whole day trying to figure out how to make ends meet, the stipends you make wouldn't cater for anything tangible whereas there are more demanding challenges waiting in the near future.

That's the reality of our present situations, what's the way out?

For a while now, I've been exploring the digital space, it's prospects, opportunities and possibilities and I can bold say there's endless opportunities, Infact I came up with a slogan

THERE'S AN ONLINE BUSINESS FOR EVERYONE

What is the summary of my Long English? If there's anything you'll take from it, it should be that no matter your job, business or passion, that you should start looking for ways to turn them into an ONLINE BUSINESS.

Worth to say that job, work or skill aren't business, but you can make business out of anything and the best place to make that happen is online.

Online platform is an equaliser for everyone, rich or poor, irrespective of your background, it's all about how much time, attention and focus you're willing to give to it in creating something out of it.

Numerous tools, Automation, Marketing etc. Start creating something, that's the best way we can create a wealthy society.

I hope this inspires you to get started.

Hopefully I'll be able to sustain this high energy, if I do, I'll be sharing tips and tricks to creating an online business, if I can't, I'll rather conserve my energies to myself �

Till next time!
Scammer stefaniz and stolen account

1 Like

Re: THERE'S AN ONLINE BUSINESS FOR EVERYONE by apacheguy: 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
Cr0nus1:
Scammer stefaniz and stolen account
Scammer? How?
Stolen account? Which account was stolen? Please elaborate...

(1) (Reply)

. / Unlimited Free Browsing / Busy But No Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.