Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Cryptocurrency Moon Alert - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cryptocurrency Moon Alert (300 Views)

AIRDROP: Claim Instant "1000 Solana Moon" In Your Trust Wallet [100% Legit] / Safe Moon Coins / Naija Heading To The Moon With Crypto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cryptocurrency Moon Alert by Osascrypto(m): 10:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hey Guys,
I am new here, I was invited by Hahn.
I am a crypto investor since 2019. I sometimes leverage trade but my main strategy is buying and Holding (HODL).
This tread is exclusively for sharing and discussing the next cryptocurrency to go to the moon, low cap hidden gems, and reviews.
No Hype, no shitcoins, only cryptocurrencies with real value like NTFS, DEFI, etc.

<<<COINS THAT ARE SET FOR THE MOON THIS MONTH >>>
1. Cardano (ADA) >>>>>>>>>>>>> shocked
Current Price: $2.85

2. Audius (AUDIO) >>>>>>>>>>>> shocked
Current Price: $2.50

3. Armor (ARMOR) >>>>>>>>>>>> shocked
Current Price: $0.20

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cryptocurrency Moon Alert by anthonyuncle(m): 10:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
what is the name of that one that cbn want to launch again?
Re: Cryptocurrency Moon Alert by Osascrypto(m): 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
anthonyuncle:
what is the name of that one that cbn want to launch again?

(CBDC ) central bank digital currency grin
Re: Cryptocurrency Moon Alert by anthonyuncle(m): 10:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
Osascrypto:

(CBDC ) central bank digital currency grin

it is going to the opposite direction
Re: Cryptocurrency Moon Alert by hahn(m): 11:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
Osascrypto:
Hey Guys,
I am new here, I was invited by Hahn.
I am a crypto investor since 2019. I sometimes leverage trade but my main strategy is buying and Holding (HODL).
This tread is exclusively for sharing and discussing the next cryptocurrency to go to the moon, low cap hidden gems, and reviews.
No Hype, no shitcoins, only cryptocurrencies with real value like NTFS, DEFI, etc.

<<<COINS THAT ARE SET FOR THE MOON THIS MONTH >>>
1. Cardano (ADA) >>>>>>>>>>>>> shocked
Current Price: $2.85

2. Audius (AUDIO) >>>>>>>>>>>> shocked
Current Price: $2.50

3. Armor (ARMOR) >>>>>>>>>>>> shocked
Current Price: $0.20

To the moon! grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abokifx Is A Fraudulent Entity That Is Setup Destroy Nigeria Economy / Best Way For Now You Can Ever Make Money In The Crypto Space / Make Over $100 As An African On Black Wall Street Platform (GUARANTEED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.