Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,265 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) (9194 Views)

Is AYE ELETAN The Best Yoruba Movie??? / Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa / Tango With Me To Hit Cinemas In UK And Ireland (2) (3) (4)

Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by ayflavour: 8:34pm On May 22, 2011
Nollywood screen diva, Lilian Bach is set to release her new blockbuster titled ELETAN. ELETAN is a tale of a woman’s desperation, greed, and deception and how these vices eventually resulted in painful consequences. This scintillating comic relief parades an all-star cast which includes LILIAN BACH, YEMI BLAQ, FAMOUS LATIN, BABA WANDE, AYO BADMUS, MUYIWA ADEGOKE ETC. The much anticipated and critically acclaimed film promises to be a cinematic exhibition of quality storytelling and comedy.

It will premiere in June and hit Cinemas nationwide in July.

You can watch the YOUTUBE trailer via the following link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56Mcvd5tEPs

Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by darne(m): 1:56pm On May 23, 2011
Mtchew !! angry angry angry Yet Another Nollywood Rubbish !! *hisses and slams d door on d way out * tongue
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by MeGaStReEt: 2:00pm On May 23, 2011
darne:

Mtchew !! angry angry angry Yet Another Nollywood Rubbish !! *hisses and slams d door on d way out * tongue

*******remember to hit your head on the wall******
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by eridah2007(m): 2:15pm On May 23, 2011
Don't worry,he wil remember grin grin

Welcome back my dear Lily cheesy
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by yabadabado: 2:32pm On May 23, 2011
the attached colourful, suggest there could be some improvement, so i will look forward to this one.
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by MMM2(m): 3:24pm On May 23, 2011
front page.
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by anishe(m): 3:34pm On May 23, 2011
Sooooo, anything can hit the front page of Nairaland. Na wa o. May be i should just cease to be a member of the NL forum. I am tired of all these nonsense.
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by tpia5: 3:36pm On May 23, 2011
the graphics are interesting.

i like the chess motif.
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by OWOLAYEMO: 4:26pm On May 23, 2011
Kudos!
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by BB013(m): 4:32pm On May 23, 2011
Mtcheeeeeeeeew.
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by juman(m): 4:49pm On May 23, 2011
It will premiere in June and hit Cinemas nationwide in July.

June - July, is near nah. waiting for the film.
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by snowdrops(m): 4:49pm On May 23, 2011
lets hope it would be as interesting and entertaining as the poster
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by buckweath: 4:53pm On May 23, 2011
Yes the graphics is good. But please spell "deceiver" correctly. The whole world is watching,
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by tpia5: 4:54pm On May 23, 2011
didnt even notice that.

should have been proofread i guess.
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by mikuz(m): 5:00pm On May 23, 2011
I love this girl! Good to see her back! Omalichanwa!
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by mikuz(m): 5:02pm On May 23, 2011
I love this girl! Good to see her back! Omalichanwa!
buckweath:

Yes the graphics is good. But please spell "deceiver" correctly. The whole worls is watching,
and you spell "world" correctly.
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by randyorton: 5:04pm On May 23, 2011
[size=18pt]ALL THESE NOLLY WOOD BABES WANT TO FOOURK THAT GUY.LILIAN BACH,GO MARRY O[/size]
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:06pm On May 23, 2011
I am just wondering, did she Produce and Direct the Movie like Really!! The Lilian Bach I met did not sound that adept at conversation, i guess expressing yourself and making movies are different
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by randyorton: 5:09pm On May 23, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

I am just wondering, did she Produce and Direct the Movie like Really!! The Lilian Bach I met did not sound that adept at conversation, i guess expressing yourself and making movies are different

U DON START UR LIE LIE .WHEN U MEET AM? FOR UR DREAMS?
GUY,GO BACK TO SLEEP AND FINSH THE DREAM,ABEG
MTCHEWWWZZZZ
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:11pm On May 23, 2011
I meet am in 2005 for Channels TV go check am grin
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by randyorton: 5:17pm On May 23, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

I meet am in 2005 for Channels TV go check am grin
O BOY,I SAY MAKE U GO BACK TO SLEEP. U HAVE JUST HAD D PART 1 OF UR DREAM,U NEED TO COMPLETE THE PART 2.MAYBE,SHE WOULD BE STARRING IN THAT PART 2.KISS HER FOR ME . grin grin
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:22pm On May 23, 2011
randyorton:

O BOY,I SAY MAKE U GO BACK TO SLEEP. U HAVE JUST HAD D PART 1 OF your DREAM,U NEED TO COMPLETE THE PART 2.MAYBE,SHE WOULD BE STARRING IN THAT PART 2.KISS HER FOR ME . grin grin

Guy, e dey like say you sabi dis nollywood babes, ha far, hook me up naa? which paroll you get for hand.?
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by randyorton: 5:26pm On May 23, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

Guy, e dey like say you sabi dis nollywood babes, ha far, hook me up naa? which paroll you get for hand.?

MY OGA,NA U TALK SAY U SABI LILIAN BACH NA.NA U SUPPOSE HOOK ME .NA FOR MY DREAMS I DEY SEE THEM.SOMETIMES IF I NO SEE DEM(OMOTOLA ANS LILIAN AND THE LIKES) FOR PART 1 OF MA DREAMS,I WOULD GO BACK TO SEE IF THEY WOULD APPEAR IN PART 2 AND 3.
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by vislabraye(m): 7:29pm On May 23, 2011
If a guy was the director, I'm sure a lot of people would say he's a chauvinist because of the theme of movie.

To tell u the truth, some of these Nolly woods movies are overhyped except the likes of anchor baby, figurine and few others which are world class. I don't know where to categorize this one. May be i'll wait for some one to watch it and tell me how it is. . .
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by kadman(m): 9:45pm On May 23, 2011
Lilian Bach is very pretty to look at. But she can't act her way out of a paper bag. I know it, she knows it. .  hell even the blind know it.
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by cold(m): 11:30pm On May 23, 2011
^^ grin grin pls go easy on Lily,she's still learning tongue
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by vislabraye(m): 2:10am On May 24, 2011
Yes very true. She very beautiful. If only she could act, mehn she would be the bomb. But is that why she's going into directing ?
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by Basics007: 3:12am On May 24, 2011
buckweath:

Yes the graphics is good. But please spell "deceiver" correctly. The whole worls is watching,
:
And the whole "worls"is not watchin you? Rubbish.
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by eghost247(m): 6:02am On May 24, 2011
lilan bach havent heard from her in a while
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by THEAMAKA(f): 6:46am On May 24, 2011
beautiful for where? in naija, everybody is beautiful, DAMN. i didn't expect that, but what?
@topic
another crappy movie. all the has-beens are trying to go into producing. i mean her acting was terrible, she is among the top 10 worst Nollywood actresses of all time, true talk.
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by eridah2007(m): 9:19am On May 24, 2011
THE AMAKA:

beautiful for where? in naija, everybody is beautiful, DAMN. i didn't expect that, but what?
@topic
another crappy movie. all the has-beens are trying to go into producing. i mean her acting was terrible, she is among the top 10 worst Nollywood actresses of all tim, true talk.

shocked shocked shocked
Source plz
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by kollyp2000(m): 1:57pm On May 24, 2011
ELETAN bawo?

When your colleagues are entering hollywood?

Download Wanted (2008) - Hollywood / Why Are Nigerian Music Videos Better Than The Home Movies? / The Top 50 Current Tv Series You Need Not Fail To Watch!!!