Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

SSS 1 Student Killed After Caught In Bed With Married Woman - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SSS 1 Student Killed After Caught In Bed With Married Woman (5840 Views)

Strange Illness Kills 1 Student In Sokoto Boarding School,30 Others Hospitalised / Dada Oluwaseyifunmi Kenny: FUOYE Student Killed By Police (Matric & Corpse Photo / Death Of Innocent Ani: Missing ESUT Student Killed By Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS 1 Student Killed After Caught In Bed With Married Woman by neyoohhh: 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
Choices have consequences
Re: SSS 1 Student Killed After Caught In Bed With Married Woman by FutureHNDRxXx: 11:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
Papa said Son, avoid people's wives. lipsrsealed
Re: SSS 1 Student Killed After Caught In Bed With Married Woman by 5ThChild: 5:40am On Sep 03, 2021
Immorality begets death... But death comes for all
Re: SSS 1 Student Killed After Caught In Bed With Married Woman by OBALOLA55(m): 7:11am On Sep 03, 2021
Oloniyan:

Sense is not cheap these days.
How does a Kenyan name correlate with Nigerian name?
Borrow some money and buy little sense
DON’T MIND THAT FUTA JALONIAN
Re: SSS 1 Student Killed After Caught In Bed With Married Woman by Powerfly(f): 7:34am On Sep 03, 2021
MufasaLion:
Woah!

That country? Full of shit!

A young lad that should be more worried about his future but no, the jackass was more interested in an adulterous shameless woman.

It's happening here in Nigeria.... Many of you typing shit here..did the same thing with your married secondary school teachers....
But as a typical hypocrite that an average Nigerian is... They'll still come out to type Shit! shocked
Re: SSS 1 Student Killed After Caught In Bed With Married Woman by MufasaLion: 8:16am On Sep 03, 2021
Powerfly:

It's happening here in Nigeria.... Many of you typing shit here..did the same thing with your married secondary school teachers....
But as a typical hypocrite that an average Nigerian is... They'll still come out to type Shit! shocked

What I had done with my high school teacher is not up for debate here. The main point is that this young dude did something bad which you must admit irrespective of anyone's past here.

We all have got a past.

There are so many ex-convicts that are into prison reforms, youth awareness etc. Does that make them an hypocrite for speaking against crime and violence?

Speaking against what you might have done or not done but which is bad doesn't make you an hypocrite.
Re: SSS 1 Student Killed After Caught In Bed With Married Woman by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 03, 2021
Ss1 in kenya
Re: SSS 1 Student Killed After Caught In Bed With Married Woman by Traplord09: 9:49am On Sep 03, 2021
Sixsigmahub:
Update from

Edmond Kipng’etich, a form four (SSS 1) student from Kuresoi South, Nakuru County of Kenya, has been killed after being caught sleeping with a married woman.

The 19-year-old student was accosted and stabbed with a sword by one Japheth Bii, who caught him red-handed sleeping with his 35-year-old wife. He was said to have succumbed to injuries inflicted on him while being attended to at Rift Valley General Hospital.

Kuresoi DCIO, Peter Obonyo confirmed the incident and also revealed to [url][/url] that the incident was reported at Olenguruone police station where a probe was immediately launched, hours before the 19-year-old student succumbed to the sword injuries inflicted on him.

Obonyo told [url][/url] ; “It was reported that Edmond Kipng’etich ,19, a form four student was found in the house of Bii allegedly having an extra marital act with his wife Judy Chelang’at who is about 35. Bii attacked the student in his house who was luckily rescued by members of the public.

“After the rescue, Kipng’etich was rushed to the Olenguruone hospital before he was rushed to the Rift Valley General Hospital where he succumbed after his situation worsened.”

Police and investigating officers have since launched a manhunt after Bii escaped.

https:///sss-1-student-killed-after-caught-in-bed-with-married-woman/
�������
Na bad bad news we like to hear...
Which way NIGERIAN

Re: SSS 1 Student Killed After Caught In Bed With Married Woman by oyatz(m): 9:57am On Sep 03, 2021
Lamasta:

Take it

These Indian Police men are crude and very racist. How can Police men be using wooden planks to beat a Nigerian simply because he smuggled drugs?
Re: SSS 1 Student Killed After Caught In Bed With Married Woman by atheistandproud(m): 10:07am On Sep 03, 2021
Ishilove:

They are all over the internet stealing content and claiming credit for it.

And they do it shamelessly
Re: SSS 1 Student Killed After Caught In Bed With Married Woman by mribuygiftcards: 11:03am On Sep 03, 2021
Such is life
well wetin concern me, remember
I_BUY_ALL_GIFT_CARDS
Re: SSS 1 Student Killed After Caught In Bed With Married Woman by yourown: 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
Strange world

Did you know this about Hornets?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T5zTwK0NmY
Re: SSS 1 Student Killed After Caught In Bed With Married Woman by MaxiB1242: 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
Dproperties:

20k net dm my signature
hahaha.. for Facebook wey nor get reach 50 friends.. this guy you funny.. even already edited Facebook wey work even dey nor body go buy am pass 10k.. guy nor make me laugh abeg
Re: SSS 1 Student Killed After Caught In Bed With Married Woman by Powerfly(f): 1:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
MufasaLion:

What I had done with my high school teacher is not up for debate here. The main point is that this young dude did something bad which you must admit irrespective of anyone's past here.

We all have got a past.

There are so many ex-convicts that are into prison reforms, youth awareness etc. Does that make them an hypocrite for speaking against crime and violence?

Speaking against what you might have done or not done but which is bad doesn't make you an hypocrite.

Speaking against what you have done and still haven't shown remorse simply because you got away with it is pure hypocrisy..... His story is out here today coz he was caught...and I'm sure if he wasn't.. probably in a year's time he'll be on social media condemning the same.
Re: SSS 1 Student Killed After Caught In Bed With Married Woman by MufasaLion: 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2021
Powerfly:

Speaking against what you have done and still haven't shown remorse simply because you got away with it is pure hypocrisy..... His story is out here today coz he was caught...and I'm sure if he wasn't.. probably in a year's time he'll be on social media condemning the same.

Your main focus is on hypocrisy instead of focusing on the condemnation of the acts? Keep it up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Poly Ibadan ND & Pre-Nd Admission List Is Out For 2010/2011 Academic Section / Check your Utme Result Free : Just Send Me Your Utme Registration No / Scholarships For African Students Wishing To Study Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.