Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,427 members, 7,853,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:19 AM

Wordze To Yo Mutha - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wordze To Yo Mutha (165 Views)

Monetised Yo.fan with approved Google AdSense account available / Yo.fan Alternative: Google Adsense Approval In Just A Few Click / Easy Way Yo Create 3D Animation Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wordze To Yo Mutha by Manish7037777: 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
Last week I chatted with Levi from Wordze about the keyword research tool he built. Levi, who's chummy with SEOmoz's resident black hat blogger G-Man, is a programmer who tinkered around with various keyword research sites and decided to build his own.
drow last names
Wordze has the token keyword research tool, where you type in a keyword or phrase, set the match to exact, broad, or any, and receive a list of related keywords, their 30-day cycle count (Wordze gets their data from meta crawlers and a couple of ISPs), their estimate of search views on that keyword, and their KEI (Keyword Effectiveness Index, which is a comparison of the number of searches to the number of search results; the lower the KEI, the more difficult it is to rank for that keyword).

Wordze will also show you the historical search data for a particular keyword (based on daily traffic):

You can also analyze a keyword's WordRank, which analyzes the search results for a keyword and gives you an idea of how competitive the domains are:

Another interesting feature is Wordze's Dig (not Digg) tool, which apparently searches through over 10,000 websites and returns a crapload of keywords. It takes a while to generate a report, but once it's finished, you have a couple hundred pages of keywords to sift through. I ran a report for "playground equipment" and received 232 pages' worth of keywords.

Other Wordze features include importing keywords, downloading saved results, a keyword misspell and typo database, keyword density, an API service, and a thesaurus. Membership is pretty cheap at $35/month (or a 24-hour day trial for $7.95). While Wordze doesn't have nearly as much data sources as KeywordDiscovery or Wordtracker, it is cheaper to try it out for a month.

One of my gripes about Wordze is that the site has no information about the creator, why he created Wordze, where the data derives from (I found out when talking to Levi), where the company is located, etc. The site's trustworthiness can be improved greatly.
drow last names
Obviously, another complaint is that there's no way to figure out how accurate any of Wordze's search counts are (I'd say they're probably low, seeing as how the tool is still new and hasn't yet built up a large enough database), but I'll stress that, just like any keyword research tool, you shouldn't read into the numbers--instead, use the tool for a relative comparison between various keywords. A good way to check how "accurate" Wordze is would be to compare its results for a keyword with other keyword research tools (Overture, KeywordDiscovery, Wordtracker, etc). If all of the tools reach a consensus that keyword X is more popular than keyword Y, then I see no harm in tinkering around with Wordze.

If you want to see some of Wordze's tools in action, check out their introductory videos (http://www.wordze.com/videos/KeywordResearch/ and http://www.wordze.com/videos/CompetitorKeywords/) and listen to Levi (who I think sounds a bit like Vin Diesel) give you the grand tour.

Visit This: getloadedinthepark

(1) (Reply)

�� Undoubtedly, This Is The NEWEST And EASIEST Way To Make Money Online / Look If You Have This Broker Script / Woocommerce Upload Files Plugin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.