Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:10 PM

Foldable Phones Are The Future - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Foldable Phones Are The Future (558 Views)

Blackberry Phones Are Coming Back In 2021, With 5G And Physical Keyboard / Why You Should Avoid Buying The Foldable Phones In 2019 / Foldable Phones | Apple Faces Pressure Over Foldable Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foldable Phones Are The Future by techgeniusworld(m): 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
Technically Foldable phones offer No Advantage over Today's Non- Foldable Touch Screen Smartphones.
The Only Reason Foldable Phones will take off is because of the rich. The Rich love to differentiate themselves from the poor so they will buy Foldables. The Poor love Pretending to be rich so they will buy Foldables. Rich + Poor = Future.
The Prices of Non Foldable phones will Drop as a vast majority of people start to use Foldables.
So I'll wait to get a Huawei P30 Pro at a 10th of the Price in 2026.
I'm never going foldable. Like I never went Blackberry. Blackberry was the in thing like iPhone. Soldier come soldier go, Tecno Remains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foldable Phones Are The Future by Goldbw122(m): 10:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
cheesy
Re: Foldable Phones Are The Future by PATAlolade(m): 10:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
techgeniusworld:
Technically Foldable phones offer No Advantage over Today's Non- Foldable Touch Screen Smartphones.
The Only Reason Foldable Phones will take off is because of the rich. The Rich love to differentiate themselves from the poor so they will buy Foldables. The Poor love Pretending to be rich so they will buy Foldables. Rich + Poor = Future.
The Prices of Non Foldable phones will Drop as a vast majority of people start to use Foldables.
I'm never going foldable. Like I never went Blackberry. Blackberry was the in thing like iPhone. Soldier come soldier go, Tecno Remains.
Have you see Samsung Z Flip 3
Re: Foldable Phones Are The Future by Harutee: 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
Wetin this one dey talk for Christ sake?�
Re: Foldable Phones Are The Future by arthurwillia(m): 1:20am On Sep 03, 2021
Can be, won’t doubt again

Someone told me in 2011 that soon, we'll start having phones with no button and within a short time it happened
Re: Foldable Phones Are The Future by Shuregirl: 5:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
techgeniusworld:
lol, soldier come soldier go Tecno remains, I think they'd produce their own foldable devices too, dem no dey slack at all, always trendy
Re: Foldable Phones Are The Future by Blastedholligan: 9:45am On Sep 04, 2021
techgeniusworld:
does Tecno have a foldable phone
Re: Foldable Phones Are The Future by SunshineHQ(m): 11:07am On Sep 04, 2021
Shuregirl:
lol, soldier come soldier go Tecno remains, I think they'd produce their own foldable devices too, dem no dey slack at all, always trendy
once u fold the device na carlcare straight

(1) (Reply)

Iphone Xr…256gb / Redmi Note 9s For Sale @95k (Negotiable) / Please Suggest A Good Phone For 90k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.