Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,037 members, 7,849,176 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:45 PM

Can You Prove That Miracles, Charms Or Any Supernatural Experience Is Real?- $2m - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Prove That Miracles, Charms Or Any Supernatural Experience Is Real?- $2m (496 Views)

Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists / Has Anyone Had Any Supernatural Occurrence Or Has Any Claim To The Supernatural? / The Supernatural Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Prove That Miracles, Charms Or Any Supernatural Experience Is Real?- $2m by Workch: 11:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
We have several challenges waiting for anyone who can prove any form of supernatural power or experience and no one has won them.
All together, the challenge is worth $2million. That’s about N1billion

Why is it so hard for anyone to win them?

See list below if you can provide evidence for paranormal activity.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_prizes_for_evidence_of_the_paranormal

1 Like

Re: Can You Prove That Miracles, Charms Or Any Supernatural Experience Is Real?- $2m by Jashub: 11:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
Rubbish as usual
Re: Can You Prove That Miracles, Charms Or Any Supernatural Experience Is Real?- $2m by Crossroad1(m): 1:27am On Sep 03, 2021
Prove of the 2milli$ and I will give you proves
Re: Can You Prove That Miracles, Charms Or Any Supernatural Experience Is Real?- $2m by petra1(m): 5:36am On Sep 03, 2021
Workch:
We have several challenges waiting for anyone who can prove any form of supernatural power or experience and no one has won them.
All together, the challenge is worth $2million. That’s about N1billion

Why is it so hard for anyone to win them?

See list below if you can provide evidence for paranormal activity.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_prizes_for_evidence_of_the_paranormal

Go on YouTube you will see more than enough evidence.
Re: Can You Prove That Miracles, Charms Or Any Supernatural Experience Is Real?- $2m by Workch: 9:12am On Sep 04, 2021
Crossroad1:
you didn’t open the link?
Re: Can You Prove That Miracles, Charms Or Any Supernatural Experience Is Real?- $2m by Dliquidmetal(m): 11:37am On Sep 04, 2021
Our religous folks would soon come here to divert and make excuses as usual,they are so predictable. That money wont be won because they cant proof their shit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Prove That Miracles, Charms Or Any Supernatural Experience Is Real?- $2m by Alao046(m): 11:39am On Sep 04, 2021
petra1:

Let them go and collect the money

1 Like

Re: Can You Prove That Miracles, Charms Or Any Supernatural Experience Is Real?- $2m by Workch: 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
petra1:

Why do you trust YouTube videos?

People doctor videos
Re: Can You Prove That Miracles, Charms Or Any Supernatural Experience Is Real?- $2m by Dtruthspeaker: 9:49am On Sep 05, 2021
Workch:

People doctor videos

When they were killing that ipob guy did you not read that their shooting of him with their guns did not work until they switched to cutlass?

Crime section reports the cases as they played out but as typical with you people, with your selective and partial blindness, you would never see it.
Re: Can You Prove That Miracles, Charms Or Any Supernatural Experience Is Real?- $2m by Issues40(m): 10:07am On Sep 05, 2021
Go back and watch most of the videos that were posted during the EndSars movement protest and there you would have enough proof. Check videos that were posted from the east particularly.
Re: Can You Prove That Miracles, Charms Or Any Supernatural Experience Is Real?- $2m by kingxsamz(m): 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
Issues40:
Go back and watch most of the videos that were posted during the EndSars movement protest and there you would have enough proof. Check videos that were posted from the east particularly.

And what about them?
Were people flying or disappearing in those videos?
Re: Can You Prove That Miracles, Charms Or Any Supernatural Experience Is Real?- $2m by Dliquidmetal(m): 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2022
I saw make i update una,otun ti zeh
Don't make excuses,go make money with your so call juju grin

Re: Can You Prove That Miracles, Charms Or Any Supernatural Experience Is Real?- $2m by petra1(m): 6:06am On Feb 08, 2022
Workch:

People doctor videos

Watch first
Re: Can You Prove That Miracles, Charms Or Any Supernatural Experience Is Real?- $2m by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:20am On Feb 08, 2022
Crossroad1:

How do you think a jobless and hopeless man could raise ₦ 2,000 give away? cheesy
Come on these guys are looking for people that will connect them to demons so they can go for demonic riches!
To be candid they know the supernaturals exist, what they want is to connect them to gain material possessions through them.
I have met many of them who do say they don't believe in the supernatural but once i gave a guy the address of a spiritist i preached to he later went to the man asking for money rituals! smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10,000 Youth Walk For Showers / “all Expensive Schools Owned By Churches Are Satanic And Unbiblical” — Evangelis / The Only Mediator Between Man And God Is Jesus - Lady Blast Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.