Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Please Help! A Seller On Aliexpress Stop Responding To Chats After Receiving Pay - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help! A Seller On Aliexpress Stop Responding To Chats After Receiving Pay (455 Views)

How I Made Over 160k In 2 Months As A New Seller On Fiverr / How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria / How Long Does It Take To Deliver Items On Aliexpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! A Seller On Aliexpress Stop Responding To Chats After Receiving Pay by phillipsadeojo(m): 7:40am On Sep 03, 2021
Good day, please i will be glad if anyone can help me with a solution on this issue.
I ordered for a machine device on Aliexpress since May. After payment completion. The seller sent the device. Which cost about $274.44. I was expecting the device to be in Niger within a Month, after a month Suddenly, the device cant be tracked anymore. I contact the seller and he confirmed he cant track it as well. I went to the post office, i was told the same. He asked me to apply for a dispute and refund of money.Then, i can buy again that the device might be loss in transit. I did that, after all. i was asked to wait for 10-13days. Before responding. Aliexpress made a full payment to the seller. I contacted him and screen shot the mail to him. Behold, the seller did not respond again. I have made a review and also open and appeal but was rejected on the basis that the postal office should issued a statement as regards the subject matter. I went there, the post office said, they never received anything, because they cant track it as well. I have sent them messages on twitter, instagram. No response. I need help. This is the first time having such experience. I will be glad to read a way out
Re: Please Help! A Seller On Aliexpress Stop Responding To Chats After Receiving Pay by eddynaira125: 8:13am On Sep 03, 2021
Open dispute, and lodge your complain
Re: Please Help! A Seller On Aliexpress Stop Responding To Chats After Receiving Pay by phillipsadeojo(m): 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
Have done that. I was asked to wait btw 10-13days. After all. The still pay the seller n close the dispute. I later appeal and it was rejected.
eddynaira125:
Open dispute, and lodge your complain
Re: Please Help! A Seller On Aliexpress Stop Responding To Chats After Receiving Pay by Pk01(m): 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
Baba there are alot of scammers on aliexpress...
That's why is advice to read seller reviews before making a deal... Move on bro
Re: Please Help! A Seller On Aliexpress Stop Responding To Chats After Receiving Pay by phillipsadeojo(m): 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
I did not pay to the seller directly. Its a normal process. This is not the first time am buying stuff there. Am really suprised.
Re: Please Help! A Seller On Aliexpress Stop Responding To Chats After Receiving Pay by phillipsadeojo(m): 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
I did not pay to the seller directly. Its a normal process. This is not the first time am buying stuff there. Am really surprised.
Pk01:
Baba there are alot of scammers on aliexpress...
That's why is advice to read seller reviews before making a deal... Move on bro
Re: Please Help! A Seller On Aliexpress Stop Responding To Chats After Receiving Pay by eddynaira125: 11:14pm On Sep 06, 2021
Just accept your lost
phillipsadeojo:
Have done that. I was asked to wait btw 10-13days. After all. The still pay the seller n close the dispute. I later appeal and it was rejected.

(1) (Reply)

Cow Meat / Lagos State Nigeria Internal Injustice And Intimidation/two LSETF Evil Staff / Master Do-it-yourself 1688 Importation Manual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.