Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

2face Finally Speaks Up, Threatens To Divorce His Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Finally Speaks Up, Threatens To Divorce His Wife (7547 Views)

Breaking News: Actor Segun Ogungbe Reportedly Divorce His Second Wife, Omowunmi / Blackface Sold “african Queen” To Me For N150 – 2face Finally Reveals / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Finally Speaks Up, Threatens To Divorce His Wife by Ogonna98: 10:25am On Sep 03, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face Finally Speaks Up, Threatens To Divorce His Wife by deno001(m): 11:44am On Sep 03, 2021
Re: 2face Finally Speaks Up, Threatens To Divorce His Wife by flokii: 12:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
The lady in that video tried with the way she analyzed the Annie Idibia story.. she'll go places no doubt.

My own question is why do some women change and turn fierce/bitter after marriage. Tuface married her thinking he married an angel, all of a sudden she turned possessive, demanding, authoritative and even became a drug addict. She is claiming Tuface family wants to drain him whereas her own mother lives with her in her matrimonial home.. can any of Tuface's sister or mom do same without her complaining?

Tuface has male kids with another woman who look exactly like him without need for DNA and you expect him to neglect them just like that because he married an entitled woman? C'mon now. It's better she pack her things and leave.
I'm sure Tuface is even regretting not marrying Pero instead of this problem he put in the house. Guys reading this, shine your eyes well o.. Iwa lewa (character is the true beauty), not fine face or big bumbum.

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2face Finally Speaks Up, Threatens To Divorce His Wife by TheWolfen(m): 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
Food don land for lie lie bloggers

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Finally Speaks Up, Threatens To Divorce His Wife by saddler: 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
undecided

Dont click the video.

Its click bait

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face Finally Speaks Up, Threatens To Divorce His Wife by NaijaDonCast(m): 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
Food for bloggers to feed on

1 Like

Re: 2face Finally Speaks Up, Threatens To Divorce His Wife by Isokoboy(m): 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
Put pero in the house...once she is married...she will still act like Annie....na so women dey....

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2face Finally Speaks Up, Threatens To Divorce His Wife by COdeGenesis: 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
Is youtube blogging for everyone? Very useless and stupid post. I wonder how someone can record such a useless video for that long. I could barely watch it for 2 sec

2 Likes

Re: 2face Finally Speaks Up, Threatens To Divorce His Wife by IJOBA11: 1:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
Isokoboy:
Put pero in the house...once she is married...she will still act like Annie....na so women dey....
EGGXACTLY

1 Like

Re: 2face Finally Speaks Up, Threatens To Divorce His Wife by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
THE DEVIL IS IN THE DETAIL HERE,LET THEM RESOLVE THEIR DIFFERENCE TO SHAME THE DEVIL.BECAUSE DEVIL HATES A PEACEFUL HOME AND ENJOY TO SCATTER. MYRIADS OF LADIES HAV ALWAYS ENVIED ANNIE SINCE SHE GOT MARRIED,DEVIL DEY USE WOMAN TO SCATTER,LET THEM PRAY AND RESOLVE THEIR DIFFRENCES FOR THE CHILDREN'S PEACE OF MIND WHILE GROWING UPangry TUBABA NO BE LIKE BOBBENSION FAMILY O! FELA HAD HIS WIVES AND CONCUBINES SETTLED AND THEM NO TEAR THEMSELVES WITH QUARREL. undecided
Re: 2face Finally Speaks Up, Threatens To Divorce His Wife by Jerryherd: 2:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
cool

Two face should be a man and wife up Pero the traditional way so that Annie can begin to have peace knowing fully well she is now in a polygamy and Pero is the official second wife

All this Tuface hide and seek in Atlanta with Pero over the years only shows they never stopped loving each other

Re: 2face Finally Speaks Up, Threatens To Divorce His Wife by criuze(m): 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
My own be say the wife wouldn't complain about 2baba cheating knowing fully well he's there official naija King Solomon

I don't like wasting yarns
Re: 2face Finally Speaks Up, Threatens To Divorce His Wife by Snitch24(m): 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
Wait
Who marriage help self
Who ?
I said this sometimes ago in a post
Marriage is no longer serving it purpose
There's nothing marriage has to offer that both gender can't get out of wedlock
Happiness is definitely a stete of mind
cry
Re: 2face Finally Speaks Up, Threatens To Divorce His Wife by Teerach: 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
I have zero pity for her. Because you stayed with a man that long shouldn't be the yard stick to be caught up in his mess.
Women choose your battle wisely. People don't change. Not a cheating spouse. I love you is mare words. Action is don't cheat or pregnant several women. Him getting other women pregnant (even before he married her) speaks volume of his love for her. (To me, he was only marrying her because she was there from day one).
Finally. His mom didn't change him when he was a child. Why did she ever think she could.
Happy divorce in advance. Na she loose.

3 Likes

Re: 2face Finally Speaks Up, Threatens To Divorce His Wife by Joeyfizzo: 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2021
Why should her mum live with Dem? No no no
Re: 2face Finally Speaks Up, Threatens To Divorce His Wife by Macphenson: 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
Joeyfizzo:
Why should her mum live with Dem? No no no

okoo
Re: 2face Finally Speaks Up, Threatens To Divorce His Wife by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
saddler:
undecided

Dont click the video.

Its click bait

I already did before seeing this. I just wasted my time & data.
Re: 2face Finally Speaks Up, Threatens To Divorce His Wife by Saskay44: 5:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
Ok
Re: 2face Finally Speaks Up, Threatens To Divorce His Wife by Iampbams: 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
Actuly don't have ny say in this matter but

A little story here...

In 2009, when Bitcoin was first released, 50 coins could be mined for free every 10 minutes. Most people thought it was worthless. Today, one Bitcoin is over $45,000.

When Litecoin was released in 2011, 100 LTC could be mined for free every day. Most people think it's still worthless. Today, one Litecoin is above $169.

When Ethereum was first released in 2014, 30 ETH could be mined for free every day. Most people still believe that it is worthless, Today, one Ethereum is worth over $3000.

History has a way of repeating itself. You must not be on the wrong side of history.

Cryptocurrency experts have predicted the price of Pi coin to be around $5 as from 21st March 2022.

Download Pi network app and click the MINE BUTTON once every 24hrs.

The good news is that you can start mining Pi coin for FREE, without cellular data, even when your phone is off.

All you have to do is, open the app for 5 seconds and activate the mining button every 24hrs to prove that you're a human.

The app also gives you prompt after 24 hrs to turn on the next mining session.

Download Pi Network app from Playstore or Appstore and register with your real name, phone number and username.

Use pbams as your invitation code when signing up.

Happy Pi coin Mining!
Re: 2face Finally Speaks Up, Threatens To Divorce His Wife by Bunmhi(f): 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
Their family, Their problem

1 Like

Re: 2face Finally Speaks Up, Threatens To Divorce His Wife by vincent10(m): 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
Re: 2face Finally Speaks Up, Threatens To Divorce His Wife by Truvelisback(m): 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
flokii:
The lady in that video tried with the way she analyzed the Annie Idibia story.. she'll go places no doubt.

My own question is why do some women change and turn fierce/bitter after marriage. Tuface married her thinking he married an angel, all of a sudden she turned possessive, demanding, authoritative and even became a drug addict. She is claiming Tuface family wants to drain him whereas her own mother lives with her in her matrimonial home.. can any of Tuface's sister or mom do same without her complaining?

Tuface has male kids with another woman who look exactly like him without need for DNA and you expect him to neglect them just like that because he married an entitled woman? C'mon now. It's better she pack her things and leave.
I'm sure Tuface is even regretting not marrying Pero instead of this problem he put in the house. Guys reading this, shine your eyes well o.. Iwa lewa (character is the true beauty), not fine face or big bumbum.
It's better he don't marry any of them and just keep them as Gfs or baby mama.
Re: 2face Finally Speaks Up, Threatens To Divorce His Wife by midolian(m): 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
IJOBA11:
EGGXACTLY
You this small boy, wetin you Sabi about women? undecided
Re: 2face Finally Speaks Up, Threatens To Divorce His Wife by Charmingrascal(m): 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
You can't make it as a YouTuber.
With your neck like tolotolo.

Boomboclaq!!!
Re: 2face Finally Speaks Up, Threatens To Divorce His Wife by IJOBA11: 12:03am On Sep 04, 2021
midolian:
You this small boy, wetin you Sabi about women? undecided
I DON’T EXCHANGE WORDS WITH BOOK HARAM TERRORIST SYMPATHIZERS

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Played With Her Pussy Live On Stage In Paris (picture) / Latest Picture Of Bbc2 Vocal Slender & Esther In London / Nigeria Sade Adu Says I'm Nigerian, I Am Always Late... Is She Right About That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.