Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] (24222 Views)

Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap ABSU Students, Other Passengers. Driver Shot Dead / Bandits Abduct 10 ABSU Students Along Uturu/Isuikwuato Road / 10 Youth Arrested For Attempt To Snatch Ballot Box In Abia (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by UkponoAbasi01(m): 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
Nawa oh 4 this kind mata
Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by 24brains(m): 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
Has anything good ever came out of Nazareth(Igbo land)
Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by Dejavu111: 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
HellAnus:
I can bet Buhari's wrinkled balls that those boys are either from Ondo or Ekiti state.

, what do U have to say about this?? pls be quick, no long stories.

���������������
Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by luluman: 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
Metrix147:
Anti-Cultism Unit of Abia state police command on Command on 31 August 2021 arrested 18-year-old Nwosu Chibuike, a native of Ajata Olokoro for laying siege with intent to rob passersby at Uchenna road junction Umuahia and further attack some students at Abia State University, Uturu, ABN TV reports.

Parading the suspect on Thursday in Umuahia, Commissioner of Police in the state, CP Janet Agbede said he was arrested with one locally made pistol and three live cartridges.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwR_lHWWFPs
"His confessional statement led to the arrest of: Ubani Hillary 'm' aged 27 yrs of Ikputu Nsulu, Isiala Ngwa North but reside at Amuzukwu in Umuahia South LGA.

"Further investigation led to the arrest of: Mrs. Ego Iniocent, of Amizi Qlokoro Umuahia South, a dealer in live ammunitions and the recovery of thirteen live cartridges while Edith Okiyi also of Amizi Olokoro was arrested in possession of two single barrel long guns which she cannot account for.

"Investigation revealed that Nwosu Chibuike and Ubani Hilary belong to a gang of deadly armed robbers/cultists that were on the move to attack some students at Abia State University, Uturu. Also, Mrs. Ego Innocent and Edith 0ky were discovered to be suppliers of arms and ammunitions to the deadly gang" she said :

She added, "I would like to use this medium to inform Parents, Guardians, and organised groups to caution their children, wards, and members not to involve in any criminal act as the Police in conjunction with other security agencies will not compromise their professional calls."

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/09/police-arrest-18-year-old-for-attempt-to-rob-absu-students-three-others-photos-video/
Thank God he's 18 years: can go to jail already.
Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by Dejavu111: 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
angry grin grin ; grin grin ;DD
HellAnus:
I can bet Buhari's wrinkled balls that those boys are either from Ondo or Ekiti state.

, what do U have to say about this?? pls be quick, no long stories.
Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by ipobarethieves: 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
sad NWOSU CHIBUIKE,UBANI HILARY a native of Ajata olokoro sad.and Mrs EGO(money sad grin),plus Edith Okiyi sad.bEAST dem dem sad.Tufia sad on his hopeless/worthless fl@thead sad
Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by hegode5: 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
Jail him for 489.5yrs
Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by WinterMinter(m): 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
Crossroad1:
I intend saying, let each crime's punishment be according to the crime..
Like steal and get both hands cut off.
Rape and get your wiwi removed
But how will that make me different from our sharia bombers?
Sometimes, I just wish all these theives, yahoo Boys, herdmens,. Kidnappers, bandits, all our politifcians both serving and retired can be given the bull death, impalement or the gouging death treatment
With your an eye for an eye mentality,you're not different from the miscreants you mentioned above,they openly did theirs,yours is mental infection.
See your signature,Get rich or die trying,, incognito fraudster
Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by Crossroad1(m): 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2021
WinterMinter:

With your an eye for an eye mentality,you're not different from the miscreants you mentioned above,they openly did theirs,yours is mental infection.
See your signature,Get rich or die trying,, incognito fraudster
my signature is meant to give people a confused � opinion about me..
Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by RPG2020(m): 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hermaphrodite:
God please save your people oo.... Naira to dollar now 530 cry

Enter boil beans dollar � nor be your mate
Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by Traplord09: 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
Metrix147:
Anti-Cultism Unit of Abia state police command on Command on 31 August 2021 arrested 18-year-old Nwosu Chibuike, a native of Ajata Olokoro for laying siege with intent to rob passersby at Uchenna road junction Umuahia and further attack some students at Abia State University, Uturu, ABN TV reports.

Parading the suspect on Thursday in Umuahia, Commissioner of Police in the state, CP Janet Agbede said he was arrested with one locally made pistol and three live cartridges.

"His confessional statement led to the arrest of: Ubani Hillary 'm' aged 27 yrs of Ikputu Nsulu, Isiala Ngwa North but reside at Amuzukwu in Umuahia South LGA.

"Further investigation led to the arrest of: Mrs. Ego Iniocent, of Amizi Qlokoro Umuahia South, a dealer in live ammunitions and the recovery of thirteen live cartridges while Edith Okiyi also of Amizi Olokoro was arrested in possession of two single barrel long guns which she cannot account for.

"Investigation revealed that Nwosu Chibuike and Ubani Hilary belong to a gang of deadly armed robbers/cultists that were on the move to attack some students at Abia State University, Uturu. Also, Mrs. Ego Innocent and Edith 0ky were discovered to be suppliers of arms and ammunitions to the deadly gang" she said :

She added, "I would like to use this medium to inform Parents, Guardians, and organised groups to caution their children, wards, and members not to involve in any criminal act as the Police in conjunction with other security agencies will not compromise their professional calls."

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/09/police-arrest-18-year-old-for-attempt-to-rob-absu-students-three-others-photos-video/

Da are learning for there master.....
King pin
Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by tundeteecool(m): 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
HellAnus:
This one is surely an Afonja, no doubt. See his face like gbegiri
You're the most stupid creature on this planet
Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by HellAnus: 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
tundeteecool:
You're the most stupid creature on this planet

U mean Stupid like ur mother?
Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by tundeteecool(m): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
HellAnus:

U mean Stupid like ur mother?
if you have a mother I bet you wouldn't dare to cuss me foolish thing ogun kill you there
Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by Blackmen07: 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
[quote author=Metrix147 post=105455044]Anti-Cultism Unit of Abia state police command on Command on 31 August 2021 arrested 18-year-old Nwosu Chibuike, a native of Ajata Olokoro for laying siege with intent to rob passersby at Uchenna road junction Umuahia and further attack some students at Abia State University, Uturu, ABN TV reports.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/09/police-arrest-18-year-old-for-attempt-to-rob-absu-students-three-others-photos-video/[/uote]

This is so sad. The east has always been a hub for criminally and is being fueled by IPOB terrorist miscreants savagly brainwashed by their hunchback albino god king and savior madzi nnamdi COWNU. These cultist are most likely vikings, highway robbery is their main orientation. Aro rats. Rot in jail fools.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by tundeteecool(m): 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
HellAnus:

All these for ur mother? shocked
he pain am no cry motherfucker
Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by HellAnus: 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
tundeteecool:
my mama dey brothel as we speak now. She's a professional ashawó

Guy e don be for ur family o. Just dey pray for her make fornication spirit leave her
Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by Brenn594(m): 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
I know say sm go wan blame government for lack of jobs...but make i yan una say tiff na tiff.
De boi na ole

Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by OLULAW: 11:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
LegendaryLover:
Their face alone will tell you they are criminals
How do those faces differ from the faces of these [i]ogbonge [/i]ITTs?
Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by Emmaxmusic(m): 3:49am On Sep 04, 2021
Early criminal
Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by anambraamaka: 4:28am On Sep 04, 2021
Getting out of hand
Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by uba1991: 7:32am On Sep 04, 2021
According to ipob, this are just innocent Igbo boys. The Fulani police want to reduce the number of our youths before the war.
Buhari tell your Fulani police men to stop arresting our innocent armed robbers.
Did we complain to buhari? No! We like our armed robbers.
Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by myike2(m): 8:34am On Sep 04, 2021
HellAnus:
This one is surely an Afonja, no doubt. See his face like gbegiri
Please what’s the meaning of afonja? I see it everywhere but don’t know what it means
Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by EmekaA125(m): 11:56am On Sep 04, 2021
Nigerian Ladies....I wonder how you guys sleep at night knowing fully well that the food you are carrying in between your legs is not eatable due to infection & unhygienic practice. What will you take you ladies to keep your vagina sweet, fresh and appetizing? This is becoming too bad. A man will spend and take care of a girl yet the only compensation he would get is a smelling, stinking and irritating pussy. God punish you ladies there. Umu idiot.
Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by Naty007: 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
This one is more than 18 years old.

Almost all the suspected criminals that are been paraded in police stations do claim to be between 16 and 19 years.

Thats their criminal agreement somehow like football age

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Usifo Ataga: Onoh Ojukwu, Four Others Charged With Obstruction Of Justice / A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) / NDLEA Freezes ₦‎4.3 Billion In Suspect’s 126 Bank Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.