Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Zte Telecoms Nig. Ltd Invite For Free Training - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zte Telecoms Nig. Ltd Invite For Free Training (1523 Views)

When You Get An Interview Invite For A Position You Know Nothing About / INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. / Etisalat Retail Advisor - Invite For Online Personality Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zte Telecoms Nig. Ltd Invite For Free Training by lekush(m): 10:08am On May 23, 2011
Hi folks, i got invited for ZTE free training in Abuja which takes place in an hotel in Abuja. The advert was on this forum earlier this year. Did anyone else get invited and i will like to know if they are going to provide accommodation for trainees. Thanks and cheers.
Re: Zte Telecoms Nig. Ltd Invite For Free Training by Stanloze: 11:54am On May 23, 2011
I also got invited for same training in abj which is supposed to commence on 30th of this month. However I was informed that startup would now be on the 31st, because of the public hols on 30th. There wont be any arrangements for accomodation, and so invitees are expected to take care of themselves
Re: Zte Telecoms Nig. Ltd Invite For Free Training by PCCOLLYN: 9:11pm On May 23, 2011
I was also invited, but mine is from 6th - 10th June
Re: Zte Telecoms Nig. Ltd Invite For Free Training by lekush(m): 9:52pm On May 23, 2011
hey guys, thanks for the heads up. Mine is from 6th to 10th of June. I'm trying to find out if it is worth travellling fom Lagos to Abuja for the programme. Pls if anyone has very useful information concerning the programme, it will be very much appreciated. Cheers.
Re: Zte Telecoms Nig. Ltd Invite For Free Training by BSF: 7:57am On May 24, 2011
Please where is the venue of the Training
Re: Zte Telecoms Nig. Ltd Invite For Free Training by Stanloze: 11:22am On May 24, 2011
Has anyone been invited for the training scheduled for 30th of May to 4th of June?

(1) (Reply)

Human Resource And Administrative Manager Job Offer! / Urgent Openings In The Fmcg Sector,managerial Positions / Urgent Vacancy For French Teachers In A Nursery School In Lekki Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.