Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

This Happened In Gowon Estate Just Now - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / This Happened In Gowon Estate Just Now (2941 Views)

Tokunbo Lexus GS350 2007 4.5m Gowon estate, lagos / You Can't Believe This Incident Happened Yesterday In Gowon Estate / Guaranteed Properties for sale in Gowon Estate ... Grace land Estate...100% c/o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Happened In Gowon Estate Just Now by greggng: 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2021
This military men came in with toying van and they were about toying a dealers car when people confronted them ..They ran away in shame . For your information Gowon is a federal government estate under federal housing authority . what I don't seem to understand is why this guys will come from Lagos state to carry cars in an estate that doesn't belong to Lagos state. I suspect this is Illegal duties and the police authorities have to look into this before another END SARS START FROM HERE. The pictures are not too clear cos I was snapping from a distance ...cos they are fully aimed ...I don't want confrontation with them .

1 Share

Re: This Happened In Gowon Estate Just Now by Tomahawk99(m): 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
The estate was sold under the monetization policy of OBJ.
But that is no excuse or justification for this act.
Nigerian security officials are only good at oppressing innocent citizens. Banza!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Happened In Gowon Estate Just Now by Nukilia: 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
Criminals in security uniform grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: This Happened In Gowon Estate Just Now by Timagex(m): 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
Jesus is Lord! angry
Re: This Happened In Gowon Estate Just Now by madridguy(m): 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
grin
Re: This Happened In Gowon Estate Just Now by Atiwaye: 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
Kill those bastard
Re: This Happened In Gowon Estate Just Now by IcyAutos: 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
Terrible, small hustle wey man put for ground another man wan use wayo collect am. sad

1 Like

Re: This Happened In Gowon Estate Just Now by greggng: 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
IcyAutos:
Terrible, small hustle wey man put for ground another man wan use wayo collect am. sad

I was told the collect 200k and 100k from those thst complied with them . They met their Waterloo at gowon estate
Re: This Happened In Gowon Estate Just Now by DoggoneDogg: 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
All I see is poverty.
See dirtiness everywhere!
Re: This Happened In Gowon Estate Just Now by Exponental(m): 7:43am On Sep 04, 2021
greggng:
This military men came in with towing van and they were about towing a dealers car when people confronted them ..They ran away in shame . For your information Gowon is a federal government estate under federal housing authority . what I don't seem to understand is why this guys will come from Lagos state to carry cars in an estate that doesn't belong to Lagos state. I suspect this is Illegal duties and the police authorities have to look into this before another END SARS START FROM HERE. The pictures are not too clear cos I was snapping from a distance ...cos they are fully aimed ...I don't want confrontation with them .
I hope they gave a tangible reason for their intention.
Re: This Happened In Gowon Estate Just Now by greggng: 8:45am On Sep 04, 2021
Exponental:

I hope they gave a tangible reason for their intention.

No reason at all .There main intention is to extrort . They have already collect btw 60k , 100k and 200k from some dealers before some of them mobilized to stop their move. We thank God it didn't pass this one ...people would 've mobbed them yesterday .
Re: This Happened In Gowon Estate Just Now by StrongInBed: 11:11am On Sep 04, 2021
Anything about gowon signify cowardice.

Wait a minute,I hard the people he fought hard to protect are now occupying his entire village while in Igboland we are at peace..I spit on his coward Head.

1 Like

Re: This Happened In Gowon Estate Just Now by Aliyu007: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
greggng:

No reason at all .There main intention is to extrort . They have already collect btw 60k , 100k and 200k from some dealers before some of them mobilized to stop their move. We thank God it didn't pass this one ...people would 've mobbed them yesterday .
Lol you mob soldier with the present state of the country and you expect to have rest of mind. That kind thing no be where you dey live or work you go do am coz when they return, they'll return in their thousands. Na una go regret am at the end of the day. Even the ordinary confront you confront them just be careful. Those NCO korofos have nothing to lose at all.
Re: This Happened In Gowon Estate Just Now by greggng: 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
Aliyu007:

Lol you mob soldier with the present state of the country and you expect to have rest of mind. That kind thing no be where you dey live or work you go do am coz when they return, they'll return in their thousands. Na una go regret am at the end of the day. Even the ordinary confront you confront them just be careful. Those NCO korofos have nothing to lose at all.

Here in Gowon estate , we have so many military men and police officers and even custom men that lives here. There is what we call Barack chief ...they man came out yesterday and ordered them to produce notice served to the dealers before toying tgeir car. They were showing him something on phone...the man got angry and order them to live immediately ....I learnt something yesterday ...they have no right to toy your car without presenting a notice just like arresting some from his house without warrant . Ignorance is a big problem . They take advantage of that . Gowon estate is 80 percent occupied by military men ...some of tgem owe the cars some people are selling .,...is a no go area

(1) (Reply)

2000/2001 Montero Jeep For Sale. / 2005 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER,SO FRESH SO CLEAN.THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT / 2009 Honda Civic For Sale PRICE REDUCED SOLD SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.