Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Which Would You Prefer? Catching Your Wife With Another Woman Or With Another Ma - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Would You Prefer? Catching Your Wife With Another Woman Or With Another Ma (570 Views)

Africa Is Not Primitive, We Just Prefer Our Ways - Charity Ekezie (Video) / Bi A Ba N Gun Yan Ninu Odo Ti A N Se Obe Ninu Epo Epa Eni Ma Yo Ayo...yorubawiki / Ogun Ti Afi Ma Nde Ipo Nla Tabi Di Eni Pataki Lawujo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Would You Prefer? Catching Your Wife With Another Woman Or With Another Ma by kolaa007(m): 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2021
And as a woman which would you prefer catching your husband with another woman or with another man?
Re: Which Would You Prefer? Catching Your Wife With Another Woman Or With Another Ma by Tomahawk99(m): 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
Catching her with another woman so i can fvck them both...th.reesome...doggystyle.

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Prefer? Catching Your Wife With Another Woman Or With Another Ma by kolaa007(m): 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
Na party dey hungry you abi?

Tomahawk99:
Catching her with another woman so i can fvck them both...party...doggystyle.
Re: Which Would You Prefer? Catching Your Wife With Another Woman Or With Another Ma by Jashub: 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
Imagine choosing between sodomy and adultery. What a choice....!
Re: Which Would You Prefer? Catching Your Wife With Another Woman Or With Another Ma by kolaa007(m): 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
I would prefer catching my wife with another woman. Catching her with another man I can't forgive that ooo
Re: Which Would You Prefer? Catching Your Wife With Another Woman Or With Another Ma by doggedfighter(f): 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
Catching?

Is she a thief?

The earlier you realize that no one owns anyone the better for for all of us.

People may decide to be Fidel out of deep respect or loyalty.

But if they don't it doesn't mean they are bad or vile.

Why's this post about wife and not spouse?

Is it a big deal when a woman is involved?
Re: Which Would You Prefer? Catching Your Wife With Another Woman Or With Another Ma by kolaa007(m): 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
Baba leave moralty out of this topic. Answer the simple question

Jashub:
Imagine choosing between sodomy and adultery. What a choice....!
Re: Which Would You Prefer? Catching Your Wife With Another Woman Or With Another Ma by Tomahawk99(m): 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
kolaa007:

grin
Re: Which Would You Prefer? Catching Your Wife With Another Woman Or With Another Ma by kolaa007(m): 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
They have come oooo...

doggedfighter:
Catching?

Is she a thief?
Re: Which Would You Prefer? Catching Your Wife With Another Woman Or With Another Ma by Tomahawk99(m): 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
kolaa007:

Na NL convert th.reesome to party.
Re: Which Would You Prefer? Catching Your Wife With Another Woman Or With Another Ma by kolaa007(m): 5:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
I suprise as I see party who dey do party ���

Tomahawk99:

Na NL convert th.reesome to party.
Re: Which Would You Prefer? Catching Your Wife With Another Woman Or With Another Ma by Tomahawk99(m): 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
kolaa007:

I suprise as I see party who dey do party ���

Na NL and holy holy...maybe na fvck party cheesy
Re: Which Would You Prefer? Catching Your Wife With Another Woman Or With Another Ma by doggedfighter(f): 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
kolaa007:
They have come oooo...

The catchers are here ooooo
Re: Which Would You Prefer? Catching Your Wife With Another Woman Or With Another Ma by kolaa007(m): 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
LoL.

If you catch your man with another man in bed with another man. What will you do?

If you catch your man with another woman what will you do?

doggedfighter:

The catchers are here ooooo
Re: Which Would You Prefer? Catching Your Wife With Another Woman Or With Another Ma by kolaa007(m): 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
I think for a guy to find his woman with another woman having sex is forgivable

But I don't think a guy will find it forgivable finding his woman in bed with another man.
Re: Which Would You Prefer? Catching Your Wife With Another Woman Or With Another Ma by kolaa007(m): 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
I think a woman will prefer to find her man in bed with another woman than finding him in bed with another man.

As a woman which do you think you can forgive ?

(1) (Reply)

***...**** / Translation Help / Delete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.