Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! (53083 Views)

Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him / BBNaija Angel To Cross: Everybody Thinks We’ve Had Sex In This House / Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by Tmonex: 6:28am On Sep 04, 2021
Watch this very goofy and funny side of Angel, Liquorose, Emmanuel and whitemoney in the Living room. Angel openly told Emmanuel, she just takes it directly as she no dey ever wear pants.

More revelations from her in this videos, according to her in this video, Whitemoney whom Angel was sitting on his laps seems rather on interested:

She has kissed almost all the boys in the house except Emmanuel, Pere, Michael.
She kissed Saga first
She says she will do everything in the house apart from sex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fa6zb6gJvU

#Angel #Emmanuel #Liquorose #Whitemoney

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by Skyfornia(m): 6:31am On Sep 04, 2021
That girl na raz...man wey marry this one should be ready to father many children from different men. She will seduce your neighbour, driver, gateman and house boy in your absence.

200 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by EmptyGarden(m): 6:45am On Sep 04, 2021
Just wondering what her previous occupation was?

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by Majestickris7: 7:22am On Sep 04, 2021
World best kisser. ..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by MayorWhales: 7:42am On Sep 04, 2021
Is there anything else she has done aside this kissing and sex talks, is that all there is to know and talk about the show? BBN is useless

130 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by Waakanda: 7:52am On Sep 04, 2021
No shame at all angry

11 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by Tmonex: 8:12am On Sep 04, 2021
MayorWhales:
Is there anything else she has done aside this kissing and sex talks, is that all there is to know and talk about the show? BBN is useless
She is just a single character in a movie playing her role...Does not make the show useless. Over 1000Nigerians are currently employed behind the scenes to make this live uninterrupted for 72days
How to get free skins on fortnite

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by DLSReigns: 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
She is representing well. After all Biggie's show wasnt meant to encourage decency rather to accommodate indecency in all its forms. Rada rada!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by Idamond: 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
summary of how Nairaland looks like today..

very scary, God help us all

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by WibusJaga: 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2021

Goalnaldo:
Anytime I remember that someone will win ₦85M for just staying in a house kissing, gossiping & eating free food, I open my drawer, bring out my certificate & use it to be fanning myself because it can't be useless to me outside & still be useless inside
grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
DRAKE FT TEMS BEAT & INSTRU8METAL DOWNLOAD cool cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyH9XBIbN4w
Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by gasparpisciotta: 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
Is she competing with the spoons in the house?

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by Giyoi(f): 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
Mmmm
Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by Ancecoker(m): 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
SÓRÒ NÌYEN? grin
Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by Busayo58(m): 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
Naso
Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by Shirley03(f): 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
This my generation marriage go hard o

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by cenaman(m): 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
NIG vs LIB match yesterday was very interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by Ofunwa111: 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
Tmonex:

She is just a single character in a movie playing her role...Does not make the show useless. Over 1000Nigerians are currently employed behind the scenes to make this live uninterrupted for 72days

cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by Godstiger(m): 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
hmm..., what an achievement
Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by Joestone01: 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
Even when you are on your period?? shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by TimeTraveller: 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by lonelydora: 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
This Angel girl loose gan. Na so the thing dey scratch her? Ukwu nnu!

Please a male housemate like Boma should help and give her better gbola this night.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by Muhylonaire007: 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
I don't know why I dislike this girl...
Claims 21years old, but looks like Olosho with over 15years of experience undecided undecided undecided
Abi no be the same girl wey dey finger herself some weeks back? grin grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by suffering: 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
Bikinis and G-strings don’t count as panties? I see her wear them a lot.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by richidinho(m): 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
angry

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by BKayy: 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
Public latrine
Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by elmessiahs(m): 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
Tega

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Praise And I Didn’t Have Sex – Ka3na / Skill House: Cameraman On 50 Cent's New Movie Faints Due To Gory Scenes / All You Need To Know About Beverly Osu BBA Nigeria Housemate (video & Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.