Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Npower Applicants Please Becareful Of This.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Npower Applicants Please Becareful Of This.. (278 Views)

Please Becareful Out Another Virus Has Been Detected All Over The World. / BECAREFUL OF KOIKI IS WORKING FOR POLITICIANS / Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Npower Applicants Please Becareful Of This.. by warlord24(m): 12:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
Please ignore my english...

I own a business center in kaduna

Someone brought 5 persons for me to print out their deploment letter...

I was able to do for 2 person's downloading the deployment letters..

Now, the third person's own instead of coming out with a download for her deployment.. i saw the notice about physical verification which started yesterday..

This morning, the customer brought printouts for the remaining 2 people claiming another business center did those for him..

I was confused because as of yesterday downloading of deployment letter wasn't showing except that of physical verification..

My guy wan begin change am for me o..

First red flag i notice was.. the ones he brought seems like it was scanned and editted..

Second flag.. i log in into hes account which i did for him 3days back.. and the popup was physical verification.. but when I tried logining in to those accounts he claimed was printed this morning..

The popup was that of bvn and bank details..

Meaning the cafe didn't uploaded those vital details..

I guess just to scam people..

Please when any cafe claim to print out your deployment letter.. ask them to login.. if that download ppa is not showing popup for physical verification.. just know your bvn details wasn't successfully submitted.

Beware and be warn.
Re: Npower Applicants Please Becareful Of This.. by kellytuns(m): 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
Hello op,please I forgot my password to re-login.what can I do?please help a brother.thanks and God bless
Re: Npower Applicants Please Becareful Of This.. by Enskynelson(m): 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
Thank you for the vital information.
From your experience, have you been able to Download any deployment letter since last night? It seems they have stopped the download as the procedure now is to first of all do physical verification before deployment

(1) (Reply)

/ I Am Among The Oldest Nairalander . See My Statistics After 9years / Badore Ferry Terminal: Is It Still Functional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.