Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. (23981 Views)

Nasims Dashboard Updated For Npower Batch C Under Stream 2 / Npower: My Payroll Tab In The Dashboard Shows Paid But No Credit Alert Received / Npower: My Sister Is Yet To Receive Her July Stipend Today 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Calitoscassius(m): 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
samuelson06:

I wonder the magic you want to do in Nigeria if it's not all about learning a skill. You didn't ask about the type of skill but condemning it totally. Well, it's about learning a skill and then ask for God's grace.

God's grace can never work without your own effort. What work does for you is to help you bring God's attention to your endeavor because God himself says no food for lazy man. So if you work hard and you can't still pull through, it's either what you are doing isn't what can take you there or you are not sincere with the struggle.

Don't ever write off learning a skill, especially with the battered naira else people like me would have relocated to the village years ago.

I still stand by my words that npower is common and nobody should be so happy and fulfilled about it. Some days, I make more than that 30k in a day and other times 20k on average per day. How? Skill + God's grace. So whoever is waiting for the government or some company to employ them for peanut is free to do so.
Don't mind them they are empty headed lazy youths, grin idiotic morrons.
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by dammyco(m): 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
Learning skill like what please ? I want make plenty money o

1 Like

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Godshope: 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
Go to Deployment Section
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by samuelson06(m): 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:

Even though your words were harsh, I do support you. Anything N-power annoys me. Government cannot make you rich. It's just a deciet.
They pay you #1000 a day, how much is transport from your house to place of deployment? That's why most people don't go to work.
Even a POS operator makes more than #1000 a day. A pure water seller makes up to 3k a day. This mindset of "JOB" is why most youths are unproductive and useless.

Thanks for the understanding sir.
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by SOAG(m): 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
Good day boss, help a brother who is willing

samuelson06:

If you can't wait or move on if you've not been deployed then kill yourself. Stop behaving like a child. nPower isn't going to solve your problems. Go a learn a skill.
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Validated: 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
Just imagine ooo, for $56 a month, see people, BSc graduates scrambling for peanuts. Checking dashboard daily. May God punish APC and their ilks. Thank God I took my children out of this mess. My little 10 years receives close to $300 every month until 18th birthday, uses free bus ride, and free and qualitative education. Same money is invested into his education fund account, the same goverment adds another 25%, making $375 a month, that is $4500 a year. By the time he gets into university, he gets at least $5k grant every semester and may not likely use up half in education fund. That is a government out to promote your future.
Nigeria is cursed with bad leadership. I pity those still thinking relocating out of the shithole is patrotism. The best have almost all gone. 90% of us who were engaged as mgt trainees in my first job have all moved. It is slavery to remain in Nigeria, except you are a thief.

3 Likes

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by MossLuv: 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
Lanspower:
Check that all information about yourself is up to date and correct especially your NIN. I had a similar issue, i particularly discovered that my dispayed NIN is different from the one my uploaded national ID card carries. So I decided to update my details ensuring that they were correct. I logged out and logged back in immediately and I got my redeployment notification. Mind you, it was even in the middle of the night which signaled to me

that it was my incorrect information that had prevented the deployment. So, please try this out and let's see what happens.

Thanks alot. I have similar problem and I think this your post is helpful. I discovered I did upload my BVN identification. Thanks once again!

1 Like

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Josskute(m): 1:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
samuelson06:

If you can't wait or move on if you've not been deployed then kill yourself. Stop behaving like a child. nPower isn't going to solve your problems. Go a learn a skill.
You're very stupid. You and the persons who liked this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by onlyforchrist: 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
samuelson06:

Thanks for the understanding sir.

You're wrong Mr, why?
There's something called "process" and that comes with its steps. Mistakes, failing, success and all good/bad vibes.

You didn't start making that amount of money from the day you were born, people have different time when they get things right.
I hope you learn how to tell people the right thing in a good and humane way.
Peace!

3 Likes

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Agbebakun22: 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
mujibson:
I'd rather behave like a child than a grown idiot like you. You guys would come under people's thread and start spitting rubbish with shocking audacity and authority as if you're the alpha and omega of nairaland. Who tells you that everyone who learn skills are doing better than people seeking N-power opportunity? Who says the OP is not better than you in every meaningful things in life and still, wanting to benefit from N-power scheme?

If someone's post sounds childish to you then you can just ignore, keep mute or kill yourself instead yarning okoto meow all because you read and write.

Una go just dey make mouth you're better than him in all ramifications and still u are feeling unrest for an NPower program that the money can't even feed u and ur family a month.
Reasons why I don't help people online is this.. Most of una no get anything still una go dey make mouth for online...
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by samuelson06(m): 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
Enskynelson:

Would you welcome a DM? Would your love to share? Seek and you shall find... Some of us want to walk the way but looking for the WAY. So... Can we talk?

How long can you bear before you can make at least 150k in your business?
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by samuelson06(m): 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
Agbebakun22:

Una go just dey make mouth you're better than him in all ramifications and still u are feeling unrest for an NPower program that the money can't even feed u and ur family a month.
Reasons why I don't help people online is this.. Most of una no get anything still una go dey make mouth for online...

It's just so tiring. They feel because they don't know how to go about it so others are in the same situation with them.

1 Like

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by talk2rotman(m): 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
You can contact me for help. The message is there...go and login on desktop and click on the deployment link
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Ausbalo: 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
Danwakae:

Click the DEPLOYMENT BUTTON , and keep on trying it mostly early morning with a computer or maybe a phone using a computer view ... Most times mine also shows thesame , but mostly early morning , it gives my full deployment details , it's a network issue ...I have downloaded my PPA letter already...just try what I said , it's network issue ...

You are not deployed yet,
Keep on checking your dashboard
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by samuelson06(m): 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
onlyforchrist:

You're wrong Mr, why?
There's something called "process" and that comes with its steps. Mistakes, failing, success and all good/bad vibes.

You didn't start making that amount of money from the day you were born, people have different time when they get things right.
I hope you learn how to tell people the right thing in a good and humane way.
Peace!

Yea. ...process. And we are all going through that. Even the OP can take what I've said as part of that process. However, the most important thing is starting right, seeing the big picture and working towards it, and not just believing in a process that would never produce the right fruit such as the N-Power program. I'm not condemning it but resting on it as what you desperately need is a such way to remaining poor.
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Centcanada: 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
When is deployment taking place in Delta As whole? No news at all. Hope all is well? Just asking to know.
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Centcanada: 2:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ausbalo:

You are not deployed yet,
Keep on checking your dashboard
but from the look of things, deployment has not been taking place at all in Delta As whole. Hope we are not going to be left behind?
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Enskynelson(m): 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
samuelson06:

How long can you bear before you can make at least 150k in your business?
Check your DM already. I don't even have a business I am doing right now.
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Charly500(m): 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
samuelson06:

[quote author=meetme01 post=105503805]

OP Please some people are not worth replying. we all have our own lives to live, and we should always hope for best for ourselves and others no matter what. Npower wey some people dey downgrade has helped alot of people, it seems some ignorant human beings dont know what some people and thier families are passing through in nigeria, where our structures have been designed just to frustrate the common man.

nothing dey this life o
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Ndidi29: 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Ndidi29: 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
for Your facebook group on Npower Aba south/North/Obingwa click the link below https:///219721130124563/
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by meetme01: 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
samuelson06:

You may be talking like a social worker but I repeat again that the only way you can help people is to tell them the truth. I don't like talking to make someone feel good when such talk can't change their situation. Tell people the truth that what they're doing may only keep them poor. And if they feel taking their life instead of asking questions and taking action is the solution then they should go ahead.

And then, depression isn't the major reason that people take to drugs but bad associations and environmental influence.

We give up too early and we condemn too fast. We believe it only politicians that can make it. We feel it should be about fraud or nothing. We don't really believe in hard work and time to reap the fruit of our labor. We seem to be too lazy and looking for shortcut.

I understand that the problem may be lack of ideas but anyone on this forum shouldn't be complaining about that. This forum forms part of my success story. The technology and business sections are there but every time we come here to talk about things that'll keep us in perpetual poverty. Why?

Why can't we create a big picture of what we want to see and start small? From there, we can begin to build our knowledge around that thing and talk to like-minded people that are doing well in that area.

See the point: Success isn't far from anyone that's ready for it.

I leave you to your line of thought and pray you don't fall into any predicament where what you inever wanted or can't take will be your last option otvhope

1 Like

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Exjoker(m): 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
MichaelsHope:
Good Morning, Friends.

I wrote the exams. I was selected. I did the biometric. I haven't been deployed. This is giving me serious concern.

How do I go about this. What and what should I do.

I don't know where I am posted. I don't know the next thing.

Please, put me through.

Nwaeze please check this.

I was in your shoe just before yesterday in which I got my deployment...

This is what I did....

After I wasn't deployed at first with the rest of the forks who saw their own earlier. I went and update my profile making sure all the documents required are uploaded. After some days without been deployed, I went ahead to sent them an email in which they replied me within 24 hours (honestly speaking I was shocked myself **attached below is their email reply to me**)

Now just yesterday been Saturday 4th, I logged in to my NASIMS portal and there is it my deployment status...

My advice to you is to try and update your profile up to date. Make sure all the decuments uploaded matches the details you provided on your portal.
*Now the trick* Send them an email stating your problem, including your NASIMS ID number and and your full name. Of course you will sure get a reply from within 48 hours (this is to draw attention to your case)

NOTE: There email address is attached on the screenshot you attached to your post

2 Likes

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Beezibody: 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
My wife had similar issue. This was what we did and it came up.
1. Open the site via chrome
2. Go to the settings and change it to desktop mode.
3. Then you will see a new destop formate Dashboard that will provide you the tabs for your PPA. Click and proceed.....
I WILL ADVISE THAT YOU DO IT AROUND 5AM and 7AM.

Someone gave me the solution and it worked for my wife, I hope this works for you too.
Thanks
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by jibrilELsudan: 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
samuelson06:

VERILY VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU......INDEED YOU ARE VERY STUPID.

AKWUZU SARS FALL INSIDE YOUR ANUS.
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by MichaelsHope(m): 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
Exjoker:

I was in your shoe just before yesterday in which I got my deployment...

This is what I did....

After I wasn't deployed at first with the rest of the forks who saw their own earlier. I went and update my profile making sure all the documents required are uploaded. After some days without been deployed, I went ahead to sent them an email in which they replied me within 24 hours (honestly speaking I was shocked myself **attached below is their email reply to me**)

Now just yesterday been Saturday 4th, I logged in to my NASIMS portal and there is it my deployment status...

My advice to you is to try and update your profile up to date. Make sure all the decuments uploaded matches the details you provided on your portal.
*Now the trick* Send them an email stating your problem, including your NASIMS ID number and and your full name. Of course you will sure get a reply from within 48 hours (this is to draw attention to your case)

NOTE: There email address is attached on the screenshot you attached to your post

God bless you. I am sure this will be helpful.
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Nicoddemus(m): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
MichaelsHope:
Good Morning, Friends.

I wrote the exams. I was selected. I did the biometric. I haven't been deployed. This is giving me serious concern.

Please, put me through.

If you're using phone to check it, convert your browser from mobile to desktop site so as to have a full view of your dashboard. It's possible you have been deployed but your phone browser is deceiving you grin

Or you can just go to a business center and use their system to check your status

1 Like

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Nicoddemus(m): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
Temidayo9:
I also experienced same, don't know what to do

If you're using phone to check it, convert your browser from mobile to desktop site so as to have a full view of your dashboard. It's possible you have been deployed but your phone browser is deceiving you grin

Or you can just go to a business center and use their system to check your status
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by MichaelsHope(m): 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
Maj196:
I understand you but know this fingers are not equal, you might be fortunate to have the right tools needed to get your skill but he's not. The Npower stipend might be his last resort that will enable him buy maybe a laptop to get the right skill to excel. There are many people suffering out there, it's not like they enjoy it but it's just the condition they've found themselves. The best thing to do isn't to add to their woes.

That being said anybody that has no future plan to help himself or herself after the program. Now that's the real failure.

I actually acquired a skill in Graphic Design. No money to get a better PC. The PC I have is just 2gb ram.
Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Adorable807: 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
Switch your browser to desktop mode, you'll see the deployment tab
MichaelsHope:
Good Morning, Friends.

Please, put me through.

1 Like

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Osesliberty(m): 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
Pls, Has NPOWER Build deployed any person yet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Employees don't last at FOOD CONCEPTS Plc(owners Of Chicken Republic) / Skye Bank Recruitment / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.