Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,472 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

GOD Is Not Mad At You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GOD Is Not Mad At You (200 Views)

Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) / God Is Not Mad At You. / Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOD Is Not Mad At You by lighteverywhere: 7:20am On Sep 05, 2021
Yes. GOD loves you. Here is the proof:

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son (Jesus Christ), that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life" John 3:16

GOD doesn't like your sins and unbelief. But He loves you dearly, and is eager to help you walk with Him in spirit and in truth.

God is holy. Those that will Walk with Him must be holy. The first step is to accept Jesus Christ as Lord and savior, and depart from your sinful ways.

"Jesus, have mercy on me. I accept you as my Lord and personal savior. Henceforth, I'm a child of God'

Amen

Re: GOD Is Not Mad At You by lighteverywhere: 7:21am On Sep 05, 2021
lalasticlala
Re: GOD Is Not Mad At You by BabangidaHamza(m): 7:25am On Sep 05, 2021
Am passing through a lot
Re: GOD Is Not Mad At You by Ever8090: 7:52am On Sep 05, 2021
BabangidaHamza:
Am passing through a lot
same here and everywhere but this days were foretold that they will surely come, their will be so much suffering but we were also admonished to remain strong so that at the end, we will wear the crown.
My faith sometimes goes so flat but I still manage to get up and hold onto him no matter how small faith is left in me..so hold on don't give up on your journey of salvation, for salvation into an everlasting life is the only hope of man, life on this earth is meaningless without hope of resurrection...
Re: GOD Is Not Mad At You by OLORIPAPA: 8:05am On Sep 05, 2021
Ok
Re: GOD Is Not Mad At You by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 05, 2021
lighteverywhere:
Yes. GOD loves you. Here is the proof:

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son (Jesus Christ), that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life" John 3:16

GOD doesn't like your sins and unbelief. But He loves you dearly, and is eager to help you walk with Him in spirit and in truth.

God is holy. Those that will Walk with Him must be holy. The first step is to accept Jesus Christ as Lord and savior, and depart from your sinful ways.

"Jesus, have mercy on me. I accept you as my Lord and personal savior. Henceforth, I'm a child of God'

Amen
Can you help me?
Re: GOD Is Not Mad At You by BabangidaHamza(m): 10:32am On Sep 05, 2021
Ever8090:
same here and everywhere but this days were foretold that they will surely come, their will be so much suffering but we were also admonished to remain strong so that at the end, we will wear the crown.
My faith sometimes goes so flat but I still manage to get up and hold onto him no matter how small faith is left in me..so hold on don't give up on your journey of salvation, for salvation into an everlasting life is the only hope of man, life on this earth is meaningless without hope of resurrection...
If to say am an atheist or I don't believe in God I would have engaged in something stupid. But we believe with God everything is possible.
Re: GOD Is Not Mad At You by Ever8090: 10:42am On Sep 05, 2021
BabangidaHamza:
If to say am an atheist or I don't believe in God I would have engaged in something stupid. But we believe with God everything is possible.
yeah..
Re: GOD Is Not Mad At You by lighteverywhere: 11:06am On Sep 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Can you help me?

What help do you need
Re: GOD Is Not Mad At You by lighteverywhere: 11:07am On Sep 06, 2021
BabangidaHamza:

It is well.
Re: GOD Is Not Mad At You by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
lighteverywhere:

What help do you need

Whatever amount of money you can help me with

No amount is too small

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know HOLY NWEJE: The Story Of An Igbo Saint / Sunday Reminder! / A New Generation Is Emerging- Apostle Johnson Suleman Says On Sun; A New Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.