Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,616 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Do Not Buy TSTV (picture) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Do Not Buy TSTV (picture) (781 Views)

See Places To Buy Tstv Decoders In Anambra And Enugu / List Of Dealers And Places To Buy Tstv Decoder In Nigeria / List Of Dealers And Places To Buy Tstv Decoder In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Buy TSTV (picture) by kbshow100(m): 7:45am On Sep 05, 2021
TSTV is the most unstable TV i have ever seen in my life. I install it because of the their pay per view option. But i am regretting it now. Money down the drain.

They hardly stay for more than three days broadcasting. If they go off, it takes more than one week to come on. They are not serious at all. It's just a total waste of money.

They have been off since 30th August uptill now.
If you call them, they won't even answer you

Please don't just waste your money.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Buy TSTV (picture) by thesicilian: 7:54am On Sep 05, 2021
Maybe that's why they have not been able to really compete with dstv so far

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Buy TSTV (picture) by Crossroad1(m): 11:57am On Sep 05, 2021
thesicilian:
Maybe that's why they have not been able to really compete with dstv so far
compete with dstv?
That ensure it is not raining got me lmao

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Buy TSTV (picture) by kbshow100(m): 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
Crossroad1:
compete with dstv?
That ensure it is not raining got me lmao
these guys are not serious at. No TV can compete with DSTV in Nigeria( painful fact) , but i expect a fight at least from other TVs.

TSTV is a big fraud. After getting all the necessary support from the regulator (because they are nigeria) but they still failed.
Re: Do Not Buy TSTV (picture) by HappyMangle: 8:34am On Oct 08, 2022
I have it and must confess it was a huge mistake buying it
Re: Do Not Buy TSTV (picture) by HappyMangle: 8:34am On Oct 08, 2022
I have it and must confess it as a huge mistake buying it
Re: Do Not Buy TSTV (picture) by pibih: 9:25am On Oct 08, 2022
Ctl was better
Re: Do Not Buy TSTV (picture) by EHustleTv: 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
grin grin
Re: Do Not Buy TSTV (picture) by good4all40: 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
My own case is even worst because this is the third time l will buy their decoder in hope to always patronise made in Nigeria any small thunder it will destroy the decoder or render it's HDMI port uselessŲŒ and their network is not stable at all.

I learnt my lesson in hard way, l am buying DSTV next even if they are expensive you will still enjoy what you paid for and their network is very very stable.

(1) (Reply)

What Series TV Show Are You Watching? / Re: Whose The Best / Apply Now For The Film & Fiction Schlolarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.