Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,344 members, 7,836,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

#bbnaija: Fresh Video Shows Tega Right Hand Inside Boma’s Bxer (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Fresh Video Shows Tega Right Hand Inside Boma’s Bxer (video) (3322 Views)

Toyin Lawani’s Husband Fondles Her B00bs As They Go Erotic In Fresh Video (WATCH / Lady In Peruzzi's Leaked Bedroom Video Shows Up On Instagram (Picture) / #bbnaija: Fresh Romance Brews Between Bitto And Vandora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Fresh Video Shows Tega Right Hand Inside Boma’s Bxer (video) by Gistposter: 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
#BBNaija: “Tega right hand inside Boma’s bxer �” Reaction as Tega and Boma engage in intense cuddling after Sunday party (Video)

Another fresh video has come to light and has gone viral on the obasanjo internet.

[url=https://www..com.ng/bbnaija-the-moment-whitemoney-finally-told-pere-boma-and-saga-the-secret-of-who-he-really-is-%f0%9f%98%af-watch/]READ ALSO :::: #BBNaija: ‘Do you people know what I do outside..I’m the last of my name and kind’ The moment Whitemoney finally told Pere, Boma and Saga the secret of who he really is � (Watch)[/url]

In the fresh video, the married woman and mother for one, Tega was seen having an intense cuddle with Boma, an American actor.

READ ALSO :::: #BBNaija: Angel to Tega: “I am an ashawo with my full chest but you that got married in the church and here with another man” Abomination! (Watch)

According to the video source, Tega’s right hand was inside Boma’s boxer.

A careful and closer look at the movement of the duvet shows the moving of hands which is obviously Tega’s hand moving closer to the lower region of Boma’s body.

So yeah, there was caught . Watch the video below And please, hit the follow button to support us. God no go shame us all.

>>>>>> https://www..com.ng/bbnaija-tega-right-hand-inside-bomas-bxer-�-reaction-as-tega-and-boma-engage-in-intense-cuddling-after-sunday-party-video/

Re: #bbnaija: Fresh Video Shows Tega Right Hand Inside Boma’s Bxer (video) by habsydiamond(m): 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
Shameless show and shameless participants.... The worst part is that, these people are some people's role models ooo
Re: #bbnaija: Fresh Video Shows Tega Right Hand Inside Boma’s Bxer (video) by Gistposter: 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
E shock you grin
habsydiamond:
Shameless show and shameless participants.... The worst part is that, these people are some people's role models ooo
Re: #bbnaija: Fresh Video Shows Tega Right Hand Inside Boma’s Bxer (video) by habsydiamond(m): 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
Gistposter:
E shock you grin
e no only shock me... E electrocute me join.. I pity this generation mehn..
Re: #bbnaija: Fresh Video Shows Tega Right Hand Inside Boma’s Bxer (video) by Gistposter: 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
Lol..see ehh..this present generation care more about fame, money than dignity..even the country lost its dignity already lol..lost it to money (loan)
habsydiamond:
e no only shock me... E electrocute me join.. I pity this generation mehn..
Re: #bbnaija: Fresh Video Shows Tega Right Hand Inside Boma’s Bxer (video) by RevolverOcelot(m): 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
This girl self na slut. She has definitely cheated on her hubby in the outside world. As for Boma karma will catch up with him.
Re: #bbnaija: Fresh Video Shows Tega Right Hand Inside Boma’s Bxer (video) by Tmb78(m): 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
I always wonder why men who claim a girl's pussy smells can still have the mind to go back there again.Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Fresh Video Shows Tega Right Hand Inside Boma’s Bxer (video) by Moving4: 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
Na wah o
Re: #bbnaija: Fresh Video Shows Tega Right Hand Inside Boma’s Bxer (video) by wany(f): 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tmb78:
I always wonder why men who claim a girl's pussy smells can still have the mind to go back there again.Na wa o!
Believe the frogs at your detriment, the most rotten pussy will erect a penis undecided

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Fresh Video Shows Tega Right Hand Inside Boma’s Bxer (video) by Shukushaka: 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tmb78:
Because it's free.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Fresh Video Shows Tega Right Hand Inside Boma’s Bxer (video) by MaxiB1242: 12:22am On Sep 06, 2021
for my life i never see pussy wey bitter... Kpomo sweet
Re: #bbnaija: Fresh Video Shows Tega Right Hand Inside Boma’s Bxer (video) by Rickmann: 12:37am On Sep 06, 2021
habsydiamond:

Not just that..some idiots who call themselves fans will still donate, buy houses and cars for these same shameless human beings. Honestly, this generation has lost it.
Re: #bbnaija: Fresh Video Shows Tega Right Hand Inside Boma’s Bxer (video) by Haakeem(m): 5:43am On Sep 06, 2021
FemaleSoldier:
you're a dumb fool
She said the truth why the insult? You be nyash i sw**r!
Re: #bbnaija: Fresh Video Shows Tega Right Hand Inside Boma’s Bxer (video) by ilovebole(f): 6:45am On Sep 06, 2021
wany:

Believe the frogs at your detriment, the most rotten pussy will erect a penis undecided

It won't! I'm Different!
Re: #bbnaija: Fresh Video Shows Tega Right Hand Inside Boma’s Bxer (video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:35am On Sep 06, 2021
Haakeem:

She said the truth why the insult? You be nyash i sw**r!
What nonsense truth tell me
Re: #bbnaija: Fresh Video Shows Tega Right Hand Inside Boma’s Bxer (video) by Gadafii: 8:51am On Sep 06, 2021
The husband said she's acting scripts, so make una comot face now that she has been sent home to meet her mumu husband cheesy
Re: #bbnaija: Fresh Video Shows Tega Right Hand Inside Boma’s Bxer (video) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
wany:

i still wonder who would marry you, in such a bitter state.

(1) (Reply)

Cheerleader Paralyzed And On Life Support When Risky Stunt Goes Wrong (pics) / Mr Funny Aka Sabinus Bags Endorsement Deal With Dangote Cement / Miss Nigeria Canada 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.