Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? (6323 Views)

A Humble Appeal To Help Stop Amgray Logistics From Scamming Others / Amgray Logistics: We Help You Buy On Ebay, Amazon Etc And Ship To Nigeria $4/LBS / Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by solaceTK(m): 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
My name is ThankGod Ani, I want to share my experience with Amgray Logistics, I started using them last quarter of last year, at the beginning everything was going well until around January this year when they couldn't account for a pair of shoes that was delivered to their office on the 23rd of December .I wanted to stop doing business with them but their boss Maltida called and apologized saying they probably misplaced it during pack up for that week's shipment and promise to take extra care in handling my goods subsequently. I let it slide, refunded the customer and compensated him well. Everything was fine again until 11th of May this year when I had many laptops delivered to their US office, among them was a lot of 3 HP EliteBook Folio1040 G2 laptops I bought for 701.93 dollars, this was signed for and received by Mr. Gomez, and just as they normally do they sent me the delivery notifications of all the laptops they received for me that day, including the lot of 3 laptop (I will be attaching delivery notification email I got from them that day). However, when my goods arrived the lot of 3 HP EliteBook Folio 1040 G2 were nowhere to be found, I quickly contacted them via email they told me they would look into the matter and get back to me, after series of email messages to them, I woke up one Thursday morning and saw a mail from them saying "your 3 HP laptops replaced" I asked them to show me the laptops so l will see if they are the exact laptops, they told me they already moved it to their shipping warehouse that I would see them when l receive them. They charged me 47k plus for the shipping, when they arrived behold they were mainly scraps, 1 working HP 15 AMD Laptop, 1 dead tablet laptop and 1 HP 840 G3 Scraps that has no screen, no battery, no RAM, and no hard drive. I was very upset, I sent them a mail expressing my anger, but got no response, I sent Maltida messages on WhatsApp she told me she was not feeling well that she would call me, after 2-3 days she called and said she was not aware of the laptops they sent me because she had been down and that the 3 missing laptops that they probably mistakenly put them in another persons package, but she would personally get 2 working laptops and send to me and promised that they would not charge me for the shipping, I asked her to give me a shipping credit instead, but she refused and said that l shouldn't be angry and that it will not happen again. They sent 1 HP 15 AMD laptop and 1 HP Pavilion 14 laptop as the 2 replacements she promised. However, while we were still on that, they again misplaced another laptop, An ALIENWARE M15 I bought for 937.54 dollars delivered to their office on the 24th of June signed for and received by Mr. Seun alongside a DELL laptop. They sent me their delivery notifications as usual, however, they put the Dell in my box and made the Alienware disappear. I contacted them, they told me they received 5 laptops for me within the week of shipment whereas it was 6 laptops that delivered for me within that week of which their delivery notifications email attest to my claim. when the 2 last replacement laptops arrived, the HP 15 was working, but the Pavilion 14 would only turn on but shows nothing on the screen, amazingly, they still charged me for the shipping. I contacted them
venting my anger once more, Maltida called me and requested that I send all the laptops they sent as replacement for the lot 3 HP EliteBook Folio 1040 G2 back to their Lagos office. I Packed them up and sent them back to Lagos and was charged 5k for the warebill on the 24th of July, their Lagos office confirmed picking them up on the 26th July, since then till now they are yet to refund me for the 4 laptops that they took totaling 1,639.47 dollars not to talk of all the money they charged me for shipping those scraps to me totaling over 70k. They even stopped responding to my messages on email and whatsApp, Maltida even blocked me on her own WhatsApp. On 31st of August after I sent them messages via email and WhatsApp informing them that l would take any action l deem fit to recover my cash from this Septmeber, I was called by a man who said he was Maltida's husband telling me to exercise patience that they would refund me, which was the
same story they told me on the 26th JULY, I insisted that he gives me a date this time, he refused and even threatened that the worst l can do is go on social media, and if I do so, he can even claim that they didn't receive those laptops after all it will be my word against theirs ,but he forgot l have all the evidences including pictures, short videos and even audio recordings of our conversations on calls. He even pointed a case of Adelove shipping how he folded with some people's money and nothing happened. Are they planning on doing same? I will attach some of the screenshots of all the things l said above. And whenever, more evidences are needed l will present them for all to see .

I ask again, Amgray logistics, where are my laptops? Abi una don scam me?

Pradit
Tabbaz
Puskin
Dominique
Semid4lyfe
Dragnet
Debybeautyworld
Marieso
Yellow

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by habsydiamond(m): 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
Sorry to say this... It's ur fault... U saw this coming yet u kept doing business with them... How can a man put his hand inside a hole, something stings him on the hand yet he didn't remove his hand. It's better u accept ur faith.. If anything is done from their angle accept and move on to another company.... Just tell dem my mumu don done... Make we no see again..

14 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by solaceTK(m): 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
See the first 3 nonsense they sent me as replacement for the 3 HP Elitebook Folio 1040 G2 that they took
Cc:
Omicipet
Kreamini
Myndd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by chidekings(m): 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
this is wickedness

2 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by Gidijjc: 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
You erred when you gave them a second chance but those people are bastards

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by zero824(m): 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
solaceTK:
My name is ThankGod Ani, I want to share my experience with Armgray Logistics, I started using them last quarter of last year, at the beginning everything was going well until around January this year when they couldn't account for a pair of shoes that was delivered to their office on the 23rd of December .I wanted to stop doing business with them but their boss Maltida called and apologized saying they probably misplaced it during pack up for that week's shipment and promise to take extra care in handling my goods subsequently. I let it slide, refunded the customer and compensated him well. Everything was fine again until 11th of May this year when I had many laptops delivered to their US office, among them was a lot of 3 HP EliteBook Folio1040 G2 laptops I bought for 701.93 dollars, this was signed for and received by Mr. Gomez, and just as they normally do they sent me the delivery notifications of all the laptops they received for me that day, including the lot of 3 laptop (I will be attaching delivery notification email I got from them that day). However, when my goods arrived the lot of 3 HP EliteBook Folio 1040 G2 were nowhere to be found, I quickly contacted them via email they told me they would look into the matter and get back to me, after series of email messages to them, I woke up one Thursday morning and saw a mail from them saying "your 3 HP laptops replaced" I asked them to show me the laptops so l will see if they are the exact laptops, they told me they already moved it to their shipping warehouse that I would see them when l receive them. They charged me 47k plus for the shipping, when they arrived behold they were mainly scraps, 1 working HP 15 AMD Laptop, 1 dead tablet laptop and 1 HP 840 G3 Scraps that has no screen, no battery, no RAM, and no hard drive. I was very upset, I sent them a mail expressing my anger, but got no response, I sent Maltida messages on WhatsApp she told me she was not feeling well that she would call me, after 2-3 days she called and said she was not aware of the laptops they sent me because she had been down and that the 3 missing laptops that they probably mistakenly put them in another persons package, but she would personally get 2 working laptops and send to me and promised that they would not charge me for the shipping, I asked her to give me a shipping credit instead, but she refused and said that l shouldn't be angry and that it will not happen again. They sent 1 HP 15 AMD laptop and 1 HP Pavilion 14 laptop as the 2 replacements she promised. However, while we were still on that, they again misplaced another laptop, An ALIENWARE M15 I bought for 937.54 dollars delivered to their office on the 24th of June signed for and received by Mr. Seun alongside a DELL laptop. They sent me their delivery notifications as usual, however, they put the Dell in my box and made the Alienware disappear. I contacted them, they told me they received 5 laptops for me within the week of shipment whereas it was 6 laptops that delivered for me within that week of which their delivery notifications email attest to my claim. when the 2 last replacement laptops arrived, the HP 15 was working, but the Pavilion 14 would only turn on but shows nothing on the screen, amazingly, they still charged me for the shipping. I contacted them
venting my anger once more, Maltida called me and requested that I send all the laptops they sent as replacement for the lot 3 HP EliteBook Folio 1040 G2 back to their Lagos office. I Packed them up and sent them back to Lagos and was charged 5k for the warebill on the 24th of July, their Lagos office confirmed picking them up on the 26th July, since then till now they are yet to refund me for the 4 laptops that they took totaling 1,639.47 dollars not to talk of all the money they charged me for shipping those scraps to me totaling over 70k. They even stopped responding to my messages on email and whatsApp, Maltida even blocked me on her own WhatsApp. On 31st of August after I sent them messages via email and WhatsApp informing them that l would take any action l deem fit to recover my cash from this Septmeber, I was called by a man who said he was Maltida's husband telling me to exercise patience that they would refund me, which was the
same story they told me on the 26th JULY, I insisted that he gives me a date this time, he refused and even threatened that the worst l can do is go on social media, and if I do so, he can even claim that they didn't receive those laptops after all it will be my word against theirs ,but he forgot l have all the evidences including pictures, short videos and even audio recordings of our conversations on calls. He even pointed a case of Adelove shipping how he folded with some people's money and nothing happened. Are they planning on doing same? I will attach some of the screenshots of all the things l said above. And whenever, more evidences are needed l will present them for all to see .

I ask again, Armgray logistics, where are my laptops? Abi una don scam me?

Pradit
Tabbaz
Puskin
Dominique
Semid4lyfe
Dragnet
Debybeautyworld
Marieso
Yellow

Please drop their Lagos office address and the account details you make payments to in their favor

And we call it a see you smiling soon, more details would be needed though.

10 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by solaceTK(m): 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
The account details are as follows:
Amgray logistics
Access bank

Attached is their both Houston and Lagos office address

4 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by femadesh(m): 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
Amgray!
Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by finest0007(m): 7:25am On Sep 06, 2021
This is really sad. I can't even imagine. sad
Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by TruthUntold: 9:25am On Sep 06, 2021
solaceTK:
My name is ThankGod Ani, I want to share my experience with Amgray Logistics, I started using them last quarter of last year, at the beginning everything was going well until around January this year when they couldn't account for a pair of shoes that was delivered to their office on the 23rd of December .I wanted to stop doing business with them but their boss Maltida called and apologized saying they probably misplaced it during pack up for that week's shipment and promise to take extra care in handling my goods subsequently. I let it slide, refunded the customer and compensated him well. Everything was fine again until 11th of May this year when I had many laptops delivered to their US office, among them was a lot of 3 HP EliteBook Folio1040 G2 laptops I bought for 701.93 dollars, this was signed for and received by Mr. Gomez, and just as they normally do they sent me the delivery notifications of all the laptops they received for me that day, including the lot of 3 laptop (I will be attaching delivery notification email I got from them that day). However, when my goods arrived the lot of 3 HP EliteBook Folio 1040 G2 were nowhere to be found, I quickly contacted them via email they told me they would look into the matter and get back to me, after series of email messages to them, I woke up one Thursday morning and saw a mail from them saying "your 3 HP laptops replaced" I asked them to show me the laptops so l will see if they are the exact laptops, they told me they already moved it to their shipping warehouse that I would see them when l receive them. They charged me 47k plus for the shipping, when they arrived behold they were mainly scraps, 1 working HP 15 AMD Laptop, 1 dead tablet laptop and 1 HP 840 G3 Scraps that has no screen, no battery, no RAM, and no hard drive. I was very upset, I sent them a mail expressing my anger, but got no response, I sent Maltida messages on WhatsApp she told me she was not feeling well that she would call me, after 2-3 days she called and said she was not aware of the laptops they sent me because she had been down and that the 3 missing laptops that they probably mistakenly put them in another persons package, but she would personally get 2 working laptops and send to me and promised that they would not charge me for the shipping, I asked her to give me a shipping credit instead, but she refused and said that l shouldn't be angry and that it will not happen again. They sent 1 HP 15 AMD laptop and 1 HP Pavilion 14 laptop as the 2 replacements she promised. However, while we were still on that, they again misplaced another laptop, An ALIENWARE M15 I bought for 937.54 dollars delivered to their office on the 24th of June signed for and received by Mr. Seun alongside a DELL laptop. They sent me their delivery notifications as usual, however, they put the Dell in my box and made the Alienware disappear. I contacted them, they told me they received 5 laptops for me within the week of shipment whereas it was 6 laptops that delivered for me within that week of which their delivery notifications email attest to my claim. when the 2 last replacement laptops arrived, the HP 15 was working, but the Pavilion 14 would only turn on but shows nothing on the screen, amazingly, they still charged me for the shipping. I contacted them

Pradit
Tabbaz
Puskin
Dominique
Semid4lyfe
Dragnet
Debybeautyworld
Marieso
Yellow

Hard luck guy, you should've ditched them when they lost your shoe first. Now, there's really nothing you can do but move on. It's okay, you'll recover.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by Amilli(m): 9:56am On Sep 06, 2021
Go and make a police report and get them arrested

1 Like

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by pstfrancis(m): 10:00am On Sep 06, 2021
This is terrible. Bro do all you can to get your stuff back from those thieves, involve police and whoever can help yiu. They are thieves

4 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by D4donnn: 10:06am On Sep 06, 2021
Quite frankly I think you've been scammed , I think you should petition them , there must be an agency or forum , somewhere or someone you can write to , call them out on social media , tag anybody and everybody

2 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by Segun2222: 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
Sending this to instablog straightaway…..trust Nigerian businesses at your own risk…..they had money to sponsor mr macaroni for ads but no money to refund their customers

13 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by BOLA625(m): 1:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
Get good lawyer, take legal action against them. If possible in the advanced countries to let all know their behaviour. But d goods you bought dont they have serial & product number.

2 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by chidekings(m): 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
Segun2222:
Sending this to instablog straightaway…..trust Nigerian businesses at your own risk…..they had money to sponsor mr macaroni for ads but no money to refund their customers
it would be nice if instablog carries it.
Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by debybeautyworld(f): 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2021
Segun2222:

This would be great. They are busy promoting their business and looking for new victims
Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by henryobinna(m): 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
solaceTK:

Pradit
Tabbaz
Puskin
Dominique
Semid4lyfe
Dragnet
Debybeautyworld
Marieso
Yellow
it's a shame that Amgray that I used to trust with all my goods could stoop this low to start stealing people's goods and even threatening them. That's a big shame and am very disappointed. No more recommendation as this has turned into a fraudulent company obviously.

People had their reservations I never believed until this. Too bad.

They must return the goods or pay the affected customer. This has to go viral

12 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by chidekings(m): 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2021
henryobinna:
it's a shame that Amgray that I used to trust with all my goods could stoop this low to start stealing people's goods and even threatening them. That's a big shame and am very disappointed. No more recommendation as this has turned into a fraudulent company obviously.

People had their reservations I never believed until this. Too bad.

They must return the goods or pay the affected customer. This has to go viral
they are criminals

4 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by Mariesio: 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
It's disheartening that Amgray has turn to something else. The path they have taken is the beginning of their downfall if steps are not taken to make amend with the OP.

Note: Moderators should push to front page before more people fall victim .

Cc:
Dominique
Tabbaz
Pushkin

solaceTK:

Pradit
Tabbaz
Puskin
Dominique
Semid4lyfe
Dragnet
Debybeautyworld
Marieso
Yellow
Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by showafrica(m): 2:17am On Sep 07, 2021
solaceTK:

Pradit
Tabbaz
Puskin
Dominique
Semid4lyfe
Dragnet
Debybeautyworld
Marieso
Yellow

You trusted too much, why you no look for another logistics... There are plenty of them. When they lost your shoe was when they employed the theif.

2 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by chidekings(m): 8:05am On Sep 07, 2021
showafrica:

You trusted too much, why you no look for another logistics... There are plenty of them. When they lost your shoe was when they employed the theif.
is it a bad thing to trust a business partner,amrgray are criminals and will be brought to book.
mode please frontpage

2 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by saddler: 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
undecided
Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by greenchisom: 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
This is very bad.
It's obvious they planned this.. they are scammers.
FrontPage should have this ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by mctfopt: 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
Damn

This has been almost a trend with most trusted startup business in Nigeria. They'll start off very good. People will trust them after a while and then BAM without warning they'll go rogue.

I'll advise OP to institute a court action against them, $1639.47 is some serious capital. He should not let it slide, their arrogance is often one seen in con artists, who often think they are invisible after defrauding their victims.

4 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by solaceTK(m): 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
Perhaps some persons have been letting them off the hook, well l am not one of such persons once it is proven beyond every reasonable doubt that this is a case of scam, l will start implementing other series of actions against them, using social media is just a starting point, one assurance they can take to the bank is that every dime they owe me, that l will get. In their thread they said l should give them till Friday to conclude their investigations

1 Like

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by justified007: 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
Thank God my attention was called to this on time.

Make I borrow leg from anything Amgray
Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by morikee: 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
Front page please

1 Like

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by SonyaSpence: 11:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
This is quite disheartening.
Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by nonny1212: 8:50am On Sep 08, 2021
This kind of Report will not hit front page now to save potential customers that could be their next prey.

But if it some taliban news wey no concern nigeria, 2 seconds, you don see am for front page.

Mods, kindly do the needful.

8 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by chidekings(m): 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
nonny1212:
This kind of Report will not hit front page now to save potential customers that could be their next prey.

But if it some taliban news wey no concern nigeria, 2 seconds, you don see am for front page.

Mods, kindly do the needful.
mods please please frontpage on this,this people are criminals and they are not addressing this issue
Tabbaz
Puskin
Dominique
Semid4lyfe
Dragnet

1 Like

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by MikeMicheal(m): 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
hmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Neat Uk Used Iphone 5C White For Sale / Yamaha Arranger Workstation Keyboard PSR-S950 For Sale / Piano For Sale - Yamaha Psr 78 - 10k Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.