Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,399 members, 7,839,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours (55032 Views)

EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club / Ronaldo Beats Messi In Shirt-Sales As His No 7 Brings In £187 Million In A Week / Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Robbie Keane's Scoring Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Kingcalls: 9:07am On Sep 06, 2021
Ayo2004:

He played excellently
Because he didn't win either or score much goals doesn't mean he was a flop
He was playing premium ball and everybody knows it but Ronaldo fans will find anything to discredit him

At least he won trophies
Now tell me why Ronaldo won a Ballon d'or in 2013 when he won zero trophies

Which trophies did he win in 2010 apart from la liga?? Look at the crap u just posted.... was he better and more effective than Sneijder that season....a world cup year
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Kingcalls: 9:08am On Sep 06, 2021
Ayo2004:

Oga,Messi has more trophies and individual awards than Ronaldo
Seems like u know nothing about football

Xavi,Iniesta and Zidane trend on Twitter almost every month for their unique skills as playmakees
How many goals did they score?
Even Pele that is a bad ass goalscorer is remembered because he also has unique skills as a playmaker

Gerd Muller is one of the greatest goalscorers of all time,who remembers him?
All you people know how to do is to confide in the fact that Ronaldo scored goals
Even on top the goals,everybody knows it's because Ronaldo started playing earlier
Messi even has more golden shoes and he scored 91 goals in a calendar year(a record Ronaldo doesn't even come close to)
Incase you don't know,Messi has about [b]80 guiness world records [/b]while you are here ranting
While the future kids will only remember Ronaldo as a goalscorer,Messi will be remembered as a goalscorer,dribbler and playmaker so all these your okoto talk na rubbish

U are delusional...go and look for help
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Kingcalls: 9:13am On Sep 06, 2021
Ayo2004:

Don't mind them
When Ronaldo won it in 2013 with zero trophies,they started bringing all sorts of rubbish opinions

What trophy did messi win in 2012?? Apart from vopa de rey that is unimportant
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by OJEEMAH(m): 9:29am On Sep 06, 2021
Kingcalls:

Thats y I said the award is flawed cos going by what u said, modric dint deserve 2018 cos individually Ronaldo was the best player on earth by miles ... now , in 2010 , how was Messi the best player individually....was he better than Sneijder that won serie a best player, champions league best player and made team of the tournament at that world cup ....I remember Sneijder scoring the equaliser and winning goal to knock out Brazil 2.1 in the quarters... messi dint register a single goal at that tournament and higuain was Argentinas outstanding player in that tournament, Messi dint even mk team of the tournament....he only won la liga and European golden boot ,.... so explain 2010 and 2018...also explain y he deserves it this time despite Lewandowski winning bundesliga and European golden boot ...and explain how Messi was better than Lewandowski last season
Milito was Seria A & Uefa Player of the Year not Sneijder. if you guys believed Sneijder was robbed by FIFA? was he also robbed by the league management and Uefa that considered Milito a influential player. if his performance was Balon D'or worthy, don't you think he would have been nominated? Yes, Messi's world cup performance was poor but world cup is not the only determinant for the award and like i always say, its an individual and not a team award.

Messi won La liga & Copa Del Rey....He was knocked out in UCL semis. He was UCL & League top scorer...... In 2010 no player could match his individual stats. If Iniesta had backed his all year performances with match deciding goals like he did in the world cup final, i believe he would have defeated Messi.

In 2019, he won La Liga, European Golden Boot & Uefa Top scorer and led his team to UCL semis.....He was by far the best player in europe that year. Van Dirk tried but his performance was not Balon D'or worthy or maybe he would have won if Messi was not in the equation.

i never said Messi was better than Lewandoski last season. i said, they can match each other performance and achievements.
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Kingcalls: 9:45am On Sep 06, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Milito was Seria A & Uefa Player of the Year not Sneijder. if you guys believed Sneijder was robbed by FIFA? was he also robbed by the league management and Uefa that considered Milito a influential player. if his performance was Balon D'or worthy, don't you think he would have been nominated? Yes, Messi's world cup performance was poor but world cup is not the only determinant for the award and like i always say, its an individual and not a team award.

Messi won La liga & Copa Del Rey....He was knocked out in UCL semis. He was UCL & League top scorer...... In 2010 no player could match his individual stats. If Iniesta had backed his all year performances with match deciding goals like he did in the world cup final, i believe he would have defeated Messi.

In 2019, he won La Liga, European Golden Boot & Uefa Top scorer and led his team to UCL semis.....He was by far the best player in europe that year. Van Dirk tried but his performance was not Balon D'or worthy or maybe he would have won if Messi was not in the equation.

i never said Messi was better than Lewandoski last season. i said, they can match each other performance and achievements.

How??
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by samwillyco1(m): 10:14am On Sep 06, 2021
CR 7 is a brand
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by OJEEMAH(m): 10:26am On Sep 06, 2021
Kingcalls:

Even when Ronaldo ghosts , he scores... did u even watch the final against Brazil...messi was a ghost in that game ...the only time he was spotted was a one on one situation that he missed ... now , how was Messi better than Lewandowski individually last season ?? Based on stats , Lewandowski was better , scored more goals in the champions league and league, got to the quater finals of the CL and won the league breaking get mullers league record in goals .. now tell me how Messi was better based on ur VVD vs Messi stats of 2019bas a criteria in determining this years winner

Below shows man of the match award in the semi final and final of copa...now whats ur defence??
"Even when Ronaldo ghost, he scores??" like he did against Fc Porto right? because he didn't score against Porto, does not make him a bad player? NO! but in Messi's case, you are always quick to draw conclusion.

I never said Messi had better individual stats last season..... I said they can match each other. Messi didn't win the league but he made up for trophy gap by leading his team to Copa America. We know how Euro 2020 ended for Lewandoski. He won European golden boot by breaking Muller's Bundes liga record while Messi was top scorer in La liga.....Though European Golden Boot is more prestigious. Despite winning Copa America, he still left the competition with the Best Player Award and the Golden Boot.

Lewandoski......47goals 4 assists
Messi............ 38 goals.....14 assists

Lewandoski........Bundes Liga & Club World Cup
Messi...................Copa America & Copa Del Rey

like i said, they can match each other.
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by hayohdele(m): 11:10am On Sep 06, 2021
GIVEAWAY!!!
I Will give you 10,000 for every person you refer to me for IJMB. 10k per person, no joke!

IJMB means interim joint matriculation board
It is a 9 months program where u receive lectures, and do exam. Once passed, you gain admission into 200l straight through direct entry!

The certificate does not expire compared to jamb which is per year.
You have been failing jamb every year your mates and juniors has Left you behind and you still want to wait another year to write jamb again.

Why not do IJMB, I did it too and my center located in Ilorin kwara state helped us all gain admission. Admission is guaranteed with us!
CREME EDUCATIONAL CONSULT

Registration for IJMB this year closes in 8days!!
Don't miss this opportunity
10k per referral!

contact me
https:///2349017754599
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Ayo2004: 11:19am On Sep 06, 2021
Kingcalls:

What trophy did messi win in 2012?? Apart from vopa de rey that is unimportant
Don't u know anything
In 2012, Messi scored a record breaking 91 goals and had a goal contribution of 110+
Seems like you started watching football in 2015

At least,he won a trophy
Tell me what Ronaldo won in 2013
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Ayo2004: 11:20am On Sep 06, 2021
Kingcalls:

Which trophies did he win in 2010 apart from la liga?? Look at the crap u just posted.... was he better and more effective than Sneijder that season....a world cup year
Why did Sneidjer not win UEFA player of the year?
The person that was even closer to Messi was Iniesta but as usual,u people must discredit anything Barcelona
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Kingcalls: 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ayo2004:

Don't u know anything
In 2012, Messi scored a record breaking 91 goals and had a goal contribution of 110+
Seems like you started watching football in 2015

At least,he won a trophy
Tell me what Ronaldo won in 2013

So he deserves it due to copa dw rey trophy grin grin... if uvsay he deserved it cos he scored 91 goals , meaning the award was based on goals... then Ronaldo deserved it as well for scoring 74 goals the following season

1 Like

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Kingcalls: 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
OJEEMAH:
"Even when Ronaldo ghost, he scores??" like he did against Fc Porto right? because he didn't score against Porto, does not make him a bad player? NO! but in Messi's case, you are always quick to draw conclusion.

I never said Messi had better individual stats last season..... I said they can match each other. Messi didn't win the league but he made up for trophy gap by leading his team to Copa America. We know how Euro 2020 ended for Lewandoski. He won European golden boot by breaking Muller's Bundes liga record while Messi was top scorer in La liga.....Though European Golden Boot is more prestigious. Despite winning Copa America, he still left the competition with the Best Player Award and the Golden Boot.

Lewandoski......47goals 4 assists
Messi............ 38 goals.....14 assists

Lewandoski........Bundes Liga & Club World Cup
Messi...................Copa America & Copa Del Rey

like i said, they can match each other.

Did they win the match Against Porto??

Just look at u , u omitted European golden boot , but included nonsense assist... all of a sudden copa de rey is an important trophy.... y dint they give it to a Brazilian in 2019... afterall Alison won the league and copa America, and he was voted best keeper in the league and copa ... u see the thing with u messi fans, u always shift goal post to favour him ....now u are saying the one that scored 47 goals is about the sane with the one that scored 38 goals... even Ronaldo scored 36 goals ... thats when u can say is about same .... Lewandowski was well above Messi last season by a distance...he outperformed him both in goals and trophies...stop being delusional
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by OJEEMAH(m): 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
Kingcalls:

Did they win the match Against Porto??

Just look at u , u omitted European golden boot , but included nonsense assist... all of a sudden copa de rey is an important trophy.... y dint they give it to a Brazilian in 2019... afterall Alison won the league and copa America, and he was voted best keeper in the league and copa ... u see the thing with u messi fans, u always shift goal post to favour him ....now u are saying the one that scored 47 goals is about the sane with the one that scored 38 goals... even Ronaldo scored 36 goals ... thats when u can say is about same .... Lewandowski was well above Messi last season by a distance...he outperformed him both in goals and trophies...stop being delusional
What difference will it make if Juventus won or lost? The point is he ghosted and still didn't score like you claim in your last post.

Do you have a problem with your sight? how will you say i "omitted European Golden Boot." it beginning to look like you just respond without reading.

Nobody is shifting any post here....even before Messi won Copa America, he was already seen as a very strong candidate based on his performance. Winning Copa America simply boosted his chances.
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Thereddevil: 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
Kingcalls:

U just posted a bunch of stat padding crap...
So who was man of the match vs Wales in the semi final of the euros 2016??
Stat padding! When you talk about stat padding, na your Ronaldo get that one.. He wasn't even the only player to win the MOTM twice in that competition,not even in his Portugal team. He wasn't the best player of the same tournament. I told you to check your star player against South American teams and tell me if he found it easy playing against them. Messi didn't win the MOTM award in the semifinals, yet he made an assist in the same game. So i don't see any stat padding in that, he was the best player in the competition, the stats don't lie.. Your goat's best stat has to do with goalscoring.. World cup 2018 against Uruguay, confederations cup against Chile.. His only motm was against only Panama
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Kingcalls: 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
Thereddevil:

Stat padding! When you talk about stat padding, na your Ronaldo get that one.. He wasn't even the only player to win the MOTM twice in that competition,not even in his Portugal team. He wasn't the best player of the same tournament. I told you to check your star player against South American teams and tell me if he found it easy playing against them. Messi didn't win the MOTM award in the semifinals, yet he made an assist in the same game. So i don't see any stat padding in that, he was the best player in the competition, the stats don't lie.. Your goat's best stat has to do with goalscoring.. World cup 2018 against Uruguay, confederations cup against Chile.. His only motm was against only Panama

Only messi fans think assist is the greatest thing after bread.... assists are crap...ronaldo has the highest assists in international football and champions league...but we don't give a crap about it... they dont even recognise that assists crap, there is nothing like assist of the year or highest assist award, reason being that assists are useless without goals.... for an assists to happen , a goal must b scored...but goals can b scored without assists .... make una carry una assists to park abeg... only messi fans will say assist is better than penalties, can u imagine .. u guys are so deluded.... now they hv added man of the match to it...stat padding , highest dribble, key passes grin grin...I can imagine, " And the winner of best dribble is messiiiii" grin grin grin grin... awards for highest key pass goes to messiiiii grin grin grin grin.... all because he can't keep up with Ronaldo, u create nonsense stats that were never recognised in football.... how many times has messi turned a game around from a deficit?? That is even a better stat than these crap u guys carry on ur head like gala ... Next thing u guys will scream tap in , forgetting that about 70 % of goals in football are tap ins... now, u talk about how many times has Ronaldo scored South American teams, the question should be , how many times has he played them ?? Little friendlies and abit at the world cup... of which 85 % of his goals are in competitive games compared to messi that has 45% of his goals from friendlies ... but sha Ronaldo don score Argentina

1 Like

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Kingcalls: 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
OJEEMAH:
What difference will it make if Juventus won or lost? The point is he ghosted and still didn't score like you claim in your last post.

Do you have a problem with your sight? how will you say i "omitted European Golden Boot." it beginning to look like you just respond without reading.

Nobody is shifting any post here....even before Messi won Copa America, he was already seen as a very strong candidate based on his performance. Winning Copa America simply boosted his chances.

U must b delusional to think Messi was seen as a strong candidate b4 the copa... what did messi achieve last season that Ronaldo, mbappe and possibly dint achieve??

Messi that has been ghosting yr in , yr out in champions league... Ronaldo's happen, just once and u guys start to dance.... 4.0 Liverpool ghosted, 8.2 bayern ghosted, 3.0 juve ( b4 Ronaldo) ghosted, 3.0 roma ghosted ...even the 4.0 , 6.1 against psg, he ghosted in both games, thx to neymar and thats y psg shattered the transfer record for neymar
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by popweezy(m): 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ayo2004:

See as you left the the entire part of the post and went to the last part because you know Messi tops him grin

Ronaldo has more goals but Messi has more goalcontributions in less games so go and sleep abeg
story grin
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by OJEEMAH(m): 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
Kingcalls:

U must b delusional to think Messi was seen as a strong candidate b4 the copa... what did messi achieve last season that Ronaldo, mbappe and possibly dint achieve??

Messi that has been ghosting yr in , yr out in champions league... Ronaldo's happen, just once and u guys start to dance.... 4.0 Liverpool ghosted, 8.2 bayern ghosted, 3.0 juve ( b4 Ronaldo) ghosted, 3.0 roma ghosted ...even the 4.0 , 6.1 against psg, he ghosted in both games, thx to neymar and thats y psg shattered the transfer record for neymar
You are more delusional not to know that Messi was a strong candidate before Copa America and it is not my fault that you've not been following Balon D'or ranking.

what did Messi achieve last season that Ronaldo, Mbappe and possibly didnt achieve??

Messi, Ronaldo & Mbappe were top scorers in their respective leagues. They all won their domestic cup but Messi went further to win his continental tournament, top scorer & player of the tournament. Thats the difference between him, Ronaldo & Mbappe.

First of all, the Liverpool game was a two legged tie but you keep mentioning 4-0. What was the aggregate? 4-3!

Roma was also a two legged tie and the aggregate was 4-4. Away goal rule knocked them out.

Neymar was MOTM but didn't Messi score in the game?? Since Neymar was the Messiah that helped Barcelona overcome PSG, why didn't he stop Bayern in UCL final last year?

If you are reasonable, you wont even blame Messi for the defeat against Bayern cos its obvious Barcelona was no match for Bayern. Infact, no team could have stopped Bayern or you still blame Messi for their leaky defence or their overall poor performance??

If your self acclaimed emperor couldn't save juventus against teams like Porto, Lyon & Ajax, what do you think would happen if had played PSG, Bayern & Liverpool.

Juventus have been ghosting for the past 3-4years even though they've been very lucky with UCL draws.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Kingcalls: 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
OJEEMAH:
You are more delusional not to know that Messi was a strong candidate before Copa America and it is not my fault that you've not been following Balon D'or ranking.

what did Messi achieve last season that Ronaldo, Mbappe and possibly didnt achieve??

Messi, Ronaldo & Mbappe were top scorers in their respective leagues. They all won their domestic cup but Messi went further to win his continental tournament, top scorer & player of the tournament. Thats the difference between him, Ronaldo & Mbappe.

First of all, the Liverpool game was a two legged tie but you keep mentioning 4-0. What was the aggregate? 4-3!

Roma was also a two legged tie and the aggregate was 4-4. Away goal rule knocked them out.

Neymar was MOTM but didn't Messi score in the game?? Since Neymar was the Messiah that helped Barcelona overcome PSG, why didn't he stop Bayern in UCL final last year?

If you are reasonable, you wont even blame Messi for the defeat against Bayern cos its obvious Barcelona was no match for Bayern. Infact, no team could have stopped Bayern or you still blame Messi for their leaky defence or their overall poor performance??

If your self acclaimed emperor couldn't save juventus against teams like Porto, Lyon & Ajax, what do you think would happen if had played PSG, Bayern & Liverpool.

Juventus have been ghosting for the past 3-4years even though they've been very with UCL draws.

U keep on running back and forth in confusion...u said he was a strong contender b4 the copa and u asked u what did he achieve that Ronaldo and mbappe dint achieve, and u are talking about the copa again... u minions are the ones all over social media forcing messi down the throat like he did something exceptional.... the roma match u talking about , he ghosted in both legs, the juve game , he ghosted in both games ...against Liverpool he ghosted in the match that mattered... against psg what did he play in both legs apart from the penalty that neymar won ... now talking about Ronaldo, he alone scored all 7 goals in the knockout in his 1st 2 seasons in juve .... juve ghosting is not Ronaldo's fault, blame management for not creating enough support and getting mediocre players to support him... how can a single player b doing the job alone and u deluded minions still blame him for the downfall .... first season , a hat trick against atletico after being 2 goals down and it qualified them to quarters against a strong ajax that bayern and juve cudnt defeat, he was the only one in the team that scored against ajax and it was in both legs , u minions still blamed him ...against lyon , he scored the only 2 goals juve scored against lyon , u call lyon and ajax weak teams but bayern and real madrid cudbt defeat them , they even trashed madrid 4.1 at the bernabeu....lyon still defeated man city 3.1 , una no see that one ooo... demented fans
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by OJEEMAH(m): 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2021
Kingcalls:

[s]
U keep on running back and forth in confusion...u said he was a strong contender b4 the copa and u asked u what did he achieve that Ronaldo and mbappe dint achieve, and u are talking about the copa again... u minions are the ones all over social media forcing messi down the throat like he did something exceptional.... the roma match u talking about , he ghosted in both legs, the juve game , he ghosted in both games ...against Liverpool he ghosted in the match that mattered... against psg what did he play in both legs apart from the penalty that neymar won ... now talking about Ronaldo, he alone scored all 7 goals in the knockout in his 1st 2 seasons in juve .... juve ghosting is not Ronaldo's fault, blame management for not creating enough support and getting mediocre players to support him... how can a single player b doing the job alone and u deluded minions still blame him for the downfall .... first season , a hat trick against atletico after being 2 goals down and it qualified them to quarters against a strong ajax that bayern and juve cudnt defeat, he was the only one in the team that scored against ajax and it was in both legs , u minions still blamed him ...against lyon , he scored the only 2 goals juve scored against lyon , u call lyon and ajax weak teams but bayern and real madrid cudbt defeat them , they even trashed madrid 4.1 at the bernabeu....lyon still defeated man city 3.1 , una no see that one ooo... demented fans[/s]
You must be suffering from mental paralysis not to have noticed the answer to your question in my last response? If you've been following Balon D'or ranking, you would have known Mbappe was also one of the favourites prior to euro. Didn't I tell you Copa America boosted Messi's chances furthermore?? If you can't read to understand this simple fact then get someone from your village to explain in your local dialect.

You sound really weird and ridiculous to open that gutter you call a mouth to say Messi didnt score in the match that mattered against Liverpool........so scoring 2 goals to give Barcelona a comfortable 3 goals advantage for the second leg does not matter? You are big fool!

Not scoring Roma means he ghosted? You are bigger fooooool.

According to you, Messi didn't play anything against PSG apart from the penalty Neymar won right? Please what did Ronaldo play against Barcelona aside scoring two penalties? Once again, you are just a fat fool.

Stop making excuses for Ronaldo by blaming his Juve team and magt if you can't do same for Messi cos you are just a bloody hypocrite!

Did he defeat Lyon with the goal he scored?

Where was he against Porto?

Same Ajax that small Tottenham flogged?

Madrid was not been in their best form so stop the excuse.

Bayern couldn't defeat Ajax, did Ajax defeat Bayern like they did to Juve?

What difference does it make if Ronaldo scored and Juventus didn't qualify? It means he didn't do enough.

Did Portugal not win euros final without him, it means if he's not there someone can the job done.

What has his goals done for Juventus? Nothing!

Everything they achieved with him, they achieved even more without him cos someone was there doing same job so stop the needless hype!

If not scoring in a match is your definition of ghosting then am sorry to say that, we are simply not on the same intellectual ladder to enter a debate cos you sound ret*rded.

My last response to you.
Au revoire!
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Kingcalls: 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
OJEEMAH:
You must be suffering from mental paralysis not to have noticed the answer to your question in my last response? If you've been following Balon D'or ranking, you would have known Mbappe was also one of the favourites prior to euro. Didn't I tell you Copa America boosted Messi's chances furthermore?? If you can't read to understand this simple fact then get someone from your village to explain in your local dialect.

You sound really weird and ridiculous to open that gutter you call a mouth to say Messi didnt score in the match that mattered against Liverpool........so scoring 2 goals to give Barcelona a comfortable 3 goals advantage for the second leg does not matter? You are big fool!

Not scoring Roma means he ghosted? You are bigger fooooool.

According to you, Messi didnt play anything against PSG apart from the penalty Neymar won right? Please what did Ronaldo play against Barcelona aside scoring two penalties? Once again, you are just a fat fool.

Stop making excuses for Ronaldo by blaming his Juve team and magt if you can't do same for Messi cos you are just a bloody hypocrite!

Did he defeat Lyon with the goal he scored?

Where was he against Porto?

Same Ajax that small Tottenham flogged?

Madrid was not been in their best form so stop the excuse.

Bayern couldnt defeat Ajax, did Ajax defeat Bayern like they did to Juve?

What difference does not make if Ronaldo scored and Juventus didn't qualify? It means he didn't do enough.

Did Portugal not win euros final without him, it means if he's not there someone can do the job.

What has his goals don for Juventus? Nothing!

Everything they achieved with him, they achieved even more without him cos someone was there doing same job so stop the needless hype!

If not scoring in a match is your definition of ghosting then am sorry to say that, we are simply not on the same intellectual ladder to enter a debate cos you sound ret*rded.

My last response to you.
Au revoire!

U are very dull ...I will not quote u again cos u are naturally dull ...its like whenever the midget is involved , u loose ur logic sense of reasoning.... I'm done with u... u are forever lost
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by mynd1(f): 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ayo2004:

How are u a girl and so versed in football
I am beginning to think you might be a man disguising...
LoL, Yes I am a man sir. grin
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by mynd1(f): 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
Thereddevil:

Jorginho? Is this a joke? Ronaldo had once won it without a trophy cos everyone believed he was spectacular despite the fact that Ribery won trophies and was pivotal in his team's success. Now this midget had lots of stats to his advantage, broke a record of winning every individual award at the copa america and you think the guy who wasn't even the best player in both Chelsea and Italy teams deserves it? No, this is a slap upon the face of the beautiful game
U may be right sir but I still think he doesn't deserve it.
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Akuruoulo(m): 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ayo2004:

Oga,go an tell your club to win trophies and stop making noise angry
Has ur club won more ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine / Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) / Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.