Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Woman Excited As She Marries Her Jamb Lesson Teacher - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Woman Excited As She Marries Her Jamb Lesson Teacher (4023 Views)

Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents / Best Jamb Lesson Center In Akwa Ibom State, Uyo [high Grade] / English Home Lesson Teacher Caught Stealing In Employer's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Excited As She Marries Her Jamb Lesson Teacher by Siggynigeria: 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
Update from

A Nigerian woman took to Twitter to celebrate her wedding anniversary with her husband who used to be her JAMB lesson teacher, [url][/url] reveals.

The woman with the Twitter handle ''@fecilitycouture'' shared a photo from their wedding day and another photo of them in celebration of their love journey. She wrote;

"Today marks our 2nd marriage anniversary with my JAMB lesson teacher turned hubby."

https:///woman-excited-as-she-marries-her-jamb-lesson-teacher/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Excited As She Marries Her Jamb Lesson Teacher by Ammishaddai: 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
Child abuse but no one is saying anything .

8 Likes

Re: Woman Excited As She Marries Her Jamb Lesson Teacher by CXLVII: 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
They have been fvcking each other wayback!

Congratulations to them!

21 Likes

Re: Woman Excited As She Marries Her Jamb Lesson Teacher by Goldbw122(m): 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
Truely this world is coming to an end.
Re: Woman Excited As She Marries Her Jamb Lesson Teacher by Mraphel: 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
Then why is the man almost kneeling down for the lady?

She's supposed to respect him but this pic represents SIMPing.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Excited As She Marries Her Jamb Lesson Teacher by Seeksnigeria: 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
CXLVII:

Congratulations to them!

Lol. Wetin this one dey talk? grin

4 Likes

Re: Woman Excited As She Marries Her Jamb Lesson Teacher by Mraphel: 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
CXLVII:

Congratulations to them!
Truth you Reminded me of my school daughters..when I was final year and they were in 200L

1 Like

Re: Woman Excited As She Marries Her Jamb Lesson Teacher by emorse(m): 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mraphel:

Truth you Reminded me of my school daughters..when I was final year and they were in 200L
You were knacking them?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Excited As She Marries Her Jamb Lesson Teacher by cassidy1996(m): 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
Towtow matter
Re: Woman Excited As She Marries Her Jamb Lesson Teacher by donbachi(m): 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hey!..obara Jesus.
Re: Woman Excited As She Marries Her Jamb Lesson Teacher by pussyeater(m): 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
emorse:

You were knacking them?
Before Nko?

7 Likes

Re: Woman Excited As She Marries Her Jamb Lesson Teacher by cloud(m): 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:
they said jamb lesson teacher and someone just concluded she was below the age of 18 when it wasn't included in the report. Pls always learn to read and not conclude unnecessarily. Fallacy of hasty conclusion is what you suffer from bro. What if na evening school she go?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Excited As She Marries Her Jamb Lesson Teacher by damtan(m): 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
cloud:
they said jamb lesson teacher and someone just concluded she was below the age of 18 when it wasn't included in the report. Pls always learn to read and not conclude unnecessarily. Fallacy of hasty conclusion is what you suffer from bro. What if na evening school she go?
You no suppose mind him jare

2 Likes

Re: Woman Excited As She Marries Her Jamb Lesson Teacher by siofra(f): 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
I hope it's not grooming
All these Nigerian men, you can't trust them angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Excited As She Marries Her Jamb Lesson Teacher by puppie017: 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
CXLVII:
Congratulations to them!
Sure
Re: Woman Excited As She Marries Her Jamb Lesson Teacher by ultiabaz36(m): 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
pussyeater:

Before Nko?
Weyrey
Hediot
Hegoat
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Excited As She Marries Her Jamb Lesson Teacher by Seeksnigeria: 10:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
siofra:
I hope it's not grooming
All these Nigerian men, you can't trust them angry

What have we done to you again madam?

1 Like

Re: Woman Excited As She Marries Her Jamb Lesson Teacher by emorse(m): 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
pussyeater:

Before Nko?
Hey!!!!! Jizossuuoooo! Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Excited As She Marries Her Jamb Lesson Teacher by sammybest889(m): 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
Even if I try 2 stay positive my mind is still telling me say dis bae don de collect tega and boma style since accent of day anyway congrat bcus "3 LAMENATION 13-33 say a man shall leave his father,mother,sister,nephew, cousin uncle,aunty, grandfather, grandmother,friend, enemy, ex,SOCIAL MEDIA OOOOOO!!!!etc and find him self a wife (1 kpekus DAT e will swear oath of alliances 2)

1 Like

Re: Woman Excited As She Marries Her Jamb Lesson Teacher by Seeksnigeria: 11:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
Lol. Mad people just full this thread
Re: Woman Excited As She Marries Her Jamb Lesson Teacher by WoundedLamb: 11:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:

You assume she was underage because she was a JAMB candidate?
Re: Woman Excited As She Marries Her Jamb Lesson Teacher by Collins4u1(m): 11:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mraphel:

What do you mean?
Re: Woman Excited As She Marries Her Jamb Lesson Teacher by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:47am On Sep 06, 2021
Mraphel:
Then why is the man almost kneeling down for the lady?

She's supposed to respect him but this pic represents SIMPing.
His life, his business. Can't a man be happy in peace again?
Re: Woman Excited As She Marries Her Jamb Lesson Teacher by 24brains(m): 2:05am On Sep 06, 2021
A jamb teacher teaching both jamb and jam courses. Endtime teacher.
Re: Woman Excited As She Marries Her Jamb Lesson Teacher by Nuelito: 6:33am On Sep 06, 2021
Na so.....Since wey I be choirmaster....Make I kuku dey try arrange my own via my end
Re: Woman Excited As She Marries Her Jamb Lesson Teacher by Gadafii: 7:17am On Sep 06, 2021
CXLVII:

Congratulations to them!
Sabi boy cheesy
Re: Woman Excited As She Marries Her Jamb Lesson Teacher by Rursh(m): 7:53am On Sep 06, 2021
CXLVII:

Congratulations to them!
Iols.... If that is true, to me it's still way back better than those who f**k without finally marrying them
Re: Woman Excited As She Marries Her Jamb Lesson Teacher by Kingluqman(m): 8:14am On Sep 06, 2021
Congrats oo
Re: Woman Excited As She Marries Her Jamb Lesson Teacher by inumidun2010(m): 8:30am On Sep 06, 2021
Nuelito:
Na so.....Since wey I be choirmaster....Make I kuku dey try arrange my own via my end

If you TOUCH those GIRLS... I go REPORT YOU to G.O
Re: Woman Excited As She Marries Her Jamb Lesson Teacher by hpk(m): 9:52am On Sep 06, 2021
This man has completely lost his frame, it's obvious to see who runs things in the house.

Simps always perish!
Re: Woman Excited As She Marries Her Jamb Lesson Teacher by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 06, 2021
Theyll send all these young male teachers to go and teach students private school lessons, they'll be teaching them another thing.

Una try.

1 Like

Re: Woman Excited As She Marries Her Jamb Lesson Teacher by kingPhidel(m): 10:27am On Sep 06, 2021
Ok Who wants me to be taking her jamb classes ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Did A 2 Minute Plank Every Day And This Is What Happened To My Body / Download All University Past Questions And Answers For Free / Check Your Name @ D Unijos Admission List 4rm Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.