Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,947 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:35 PM

BBNAIJA: What I Did With Boma Was A Script Which I Missed, I Miss My Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNAIJA: What I Did With Boma Was A Script Which I Missed, I Miss My Husband (2508 Views)

Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' / Stefflon Don: "I Met Burna Boy When I Missed My Flight" / Davido - I Miss My Bed As He Fly Private Jet Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNAIJA: What I Did With Boma Was A Script Which I Missed, I Miss My Husband by Danielmeg: 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate, Tega has cleared the air on her relationship with Boma in the reality show.

Tega and Boma were caught kissing and cuddling up in the house several times.

https://chiisstarlight.com/bbnaija-what-i-did-with-boma-was-a-script-which-i-missed/
Re: BBNAIJA: What I Did With Boma Was A Script Which I Missed, I Miss My Husband by NiklauseFred(m): 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
I talk am!!
No be woman again!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA: What I Did With Boma Was A Script Which I Missed, I Miss My Husband by Ivancardioso(m): 7:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
Women
Re: BBNAIJA: What I Did With Boma Was A Script Which I Missed, I Miss My Husband by Timnico: 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
Laffing my Arsenal out, ����
I don the reason am like say I no go marry ooh.

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: What I Did With Boma Was A Script Which I Missed, I Miss My Husband by donbachi(m): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
Boma has destroyed himself.no friend or relative will leave his wife with him for a minute.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNAIJA: What I Did With Boma Was A Script Which I Missed, I Miss My Husband by Danielmeg: 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
Lol
Obviously
Re: BBNAIJA: What I Did With Boma Was A Script Which I Missed, I Miss My Husband by Machinegun91(m): 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
Rubbish talk
Re: BBNAIJA: What I Did With Boma Was A Script Which I Missed, I Miss My Husband by DAMN99: 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
What a wonderful excuse, she must think people are daft out here

3 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: What I Did With Boma Was A Script Which I Missed, I Miss My Husband by Goldbw122(m): 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
Yeah we know.
Re: BBNAIJA: What I Did With Boma Was A Script Which I Missed, I Miss My Husband by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
I won't be surprised if that man takes her back,what a world we live in.
Re: BBNAIJA: What I Did With Boma Was A Script Which I Missed, I Miss My Husband by habsydiamond(m): 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
Script ko scripture union ni... Yeye.. Ur yansh don open for all to see... Nollywood don dey bbn abi
Re: BBNAIJA: What I Did With Boma Was A Script Which I Missed, I Miss My Husband by Kingcalls: 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
donbachi:
Boma has destroyed himself.no friend or relative will leave his wife with him for a minute.

Woman eliminate am... women bringing down men...
Re: BBNAIJA: What I Did With Boma Was A Script Which I Missed, I Miss My Husband by Benki003(m): 11:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
She's crazy angry
Her hubby na better simp grin
Re: BBNAIJA: What I Did With Boma Was A Script Which I Missed, I Miss My Husband by Hopebringer: 1:15am On Sep 06, 2021
Her marriage ending news to hit nairaland front page in the nearest future

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: What I Did With Boma Was A Script Which I Missed, I Miss My Husband by Teejay13(m): 5:12am On Sep 06, 2021
Shame has made her speak out by force.
Re: BBNAIJA: What I Did With Boma Was A Script Which I Missed, I Miss My Husband by ruggedtimi(m): 10:18am On Sep 06, 2021
I been tell her sha

Re: BBNAIJA: What I Did With Boma Was A Script Which I Missed, I Miss My Husband by Telegram234(m): 11:26am On Sep 06, 2021
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Awww Have You Met Bbnaija Maria Chike's Beautiful Sisters? (photos) / Nigerian Socialite Dies While Undergoing Liposuction Surgery In India / Big Brother Mzansi Week 1 Online Voting Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.