Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) (51154 Views)

Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight / Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch / Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by ogbiwa: 6:33am On Sep 06, 2021
Cristiano Ronaldo has been soaking up some sun alongside his family in the UK following his move back to the Premier League with Manchester United.

The Portugal icon is back in England and ready for his second debut for the Red Devils following nine seasons with Real Madrid and three with Juventus.

The 36-year-old, who lives with partner Georgina Rodriguez and children Cristiano Jr, Eva, Mateo and Alana Martina, looks delighted to be back on familiar shores.

Ronaldo spent six years at the club under the guidance of Sir Alex Ferguson between 2003 and 2009, and returns with his family having won a further four league titles.

Posting snaps of him and his family relaxing on Sunday, Ronaldo wrote:

"Who says Manchester has no sun?!?!"

With Georgina's upload saying: "How I missed living in the UK."

Ronaldo returned to England earlier than expected having picked up a booking and suspension for Portugal after becoming the most prolific men's intentional scorer of all-time earlier this week.

He said after his move to United was confirmed: "I have a fantastic history with this amazing club.

"I was there at 18 years old and of course, I'm so happy to be back home after 12 years. So I'm really glad and looking forward to starting my first game.

"I think it's the best decision that I have made. It's right on point in my opinion.

"I moved from Juve now to Manchester, it's a new chapter, I'm so happy and glad, and I want to carry on again, to make history, to try to help Manchester achieve great results, to win trophies and number one of them, to win great things."

And said after it was confirmed that he would wear No.7: "I wasn't sure if it would be possible to have the number seven shirt again.

"I would like to say a huge thank you to Edi for this incredible gesture."

Ronaldo is set to make his second debut for United against Newcastle on Saturday, and will be looking for his 119th club goal on his 293rd outing.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/cristiano-ronaldo-instagram-man-utd-24913883

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by Idamond: 6:42am On Sep 06, 2021
I really love how he's having a good time with his children..
love and play time....

imagine Nigerian father with children always strict, far apart..

but messi still my GOAT

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by WibusJaga: 6:51am On Sep 06, 2021

Enough of the media show-off.
Let him come prove his worth on the field of play here.

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 6:51am On Sep 06, 2021
No be to flaunt physique, no be to sell shirts. The performance is need in the field. That will be where the judgement starts

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 6:52am On Sep 06, 2021
Idamond:
I really love how he's having a good time with his children..
love and play time....

imagine Nigeria father with children always strict, far apart..

but messi still my GOAT

Don't imagine. Not all Nigerian fathers are this way. And besides, playing with his children does not indicate he is loose with them. Even those strict parents play with their kids.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by JimmyDarmody: 6:53am On Sep 06, 2021
He is the true definition of hardwork. He is also lucky as luck is when hardwork and preparation brush shoulders with opportunity.

25 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 6:54am On Sep 06, 2021
Toeze:
4 children without a wife. Is this now the new normal? Nah. I'm a big fan of Ronaldo's skills on the pitch mind you, but this? This is not right. And I don't care who jumps on this to bash, I really don't, but IT IS NOT RIGHT
Who is
Georgina Rodriguez then

29 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by temitope27(m): 7:02am On Sep 06, 2021
Toeze:
4 children without a wife. Is this now the new normal? Nah. I'm a big fan of Ronaldo's skills on the pitch mind you, but this? This is not right. And I don't care who jumps on this to bash, I really don't, but IT IS NOT RIGHT
so u wan make him marry, so the woman will nw file divorce and nw share his property abi, na sharp guy e be

218 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by Idamond: 7:04am On Sep 06, 2021
rottennaija:

Don't imagine. Not all Nigerian fathers are this way. And besides, playing with his children does not indicate he is lose with them. Even those strict parents play with their kids.

definitely not all but still not up to 15%..
out of ten father's around you how many can do dis with his children

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by Imustnottalk: 7:38am On Sep 06, 2021
Toeze:
you can go to his dm and teach me what is right since na you Sabi pass

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by phemmyfour: 7:53am On Sep 06, 2021
Nothing last forever

Wrinkles everywhere

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:42am On Sep 06, 2021
Like this post if you just love CR7

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 9:04am On Sep 06, 2021
Idamond:

definitely not all but still not up to 15%..
out of ten father's around you how many can do dis with his children

You don't have the statistics to support your claim. If Ronaldo wasn't posting this only, you wouldn't think or know he has time for his kids or plays with them.

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:23am On Sep 06, 2021
Toeze:
if him no want propose make she break up na cheesy angry grin grin ..for the babe mind she rather remain girlfriend than force her way into marriage and cr7 leave her.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by Gosj001: 11:18am On Sep 06, 2021
ok
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by TheChameleon: 11:18am On Sep 06, 2021
Some Nairaland evening newspapers go waank today...

Typical comment of an "ALFA MAIL" grin

Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by Stubborngirl: 11:18am On Sep 06, 2021
G.O.A.T

Prostate Cancer, Causes, Assessment And Treatment

https://kingsmedics.com/prostate-cancer-causes-assessment-and-treatment/
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by temitope27(m): 11:19am On Sep 06, 2021
I really dunno care
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by money121(m): 11:19am On Sep 06, 2021
Ororo

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by Nuelito: 11:19am On Sep 06, 2021
Baba just dey chop life inside life

8 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by Meedon: 11:19am On Sep 06, 2021
Ororo na you be oga.

The Argentine Dwarf can't come near. Enjoy your life the go, but no manhandle my lovely Arsenal FC, whenever we jam for UCL ooo. Na beg I deh beg.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by anambraamaka: 11:19am On Sep 06, 2021
The Goat

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by PAWG(m): 11:20am On Sep 06, 2021
WibusJaga:

Even if Ronaldo doesn't kick a balll again, he'll still be our player of the season

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by phr0nesis(m): 11:20am On Sep 06, 2021
Shey they will not kill us with Ronaldo news in Nairaland.
He is still my G.O.A.T though

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by temitope27(m): 11:20am On Sep 06, 2021
JimmyDarmody:
He is the true definition of hardwork. He is also lucky as luck is when hardwork and preparation brush shoulders with opportunity.
enough please
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by anambraamaka: 11:20am On Sep 06, 2021
Sexy unlike Eibar man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 11:20am On Sep 06, 2021
WibusJaga:

Prove to you again? Oga he once played here.

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by Akinh: 11:21am On Sep 06, 2021
Toeze:
why can't you channel that energy towards your family problem Sir/ma...even your counselor don't know you not to talk of LGC not to talk of State gov not to talk FG.

13 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 11:21am On Sep 06, 2021
Toeze:
Wetin come normal?
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by Budapestboy: 11:22am On Sep 06, 2021
Toeze:

My friend shut your trap! Your mates are about making money on a Monday morning!

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by saferoom: 11:22am On Sep 06, 2021
Wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Toughest Players Ever In The English Premier League History / Ahmed Musa Opens Filling Station In Kano (Photo) / Mikel Obi To Return To To Premier League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.