Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Content Rewriters Based On Quality & Quantity - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Content Rewriters Based On Quality & Quantity (2438 Views)

Recipe And Cookbooks Rewriters Needed / Writers And Rewriters Needed ASAP / Article Rewriters Needed Urgently. DONE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Content Rewriters Based On Quality & Quantity by Whizzo234(m): 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2021
We're looking for smart and fast content rewriters to join our team and deliver lots of quality content on a regular basis.

We pay handsomely but this is a FULL-TIME job that requires a certain number of hours per day and per week.

To make things easier, we give specific instructions on each task. But you need to be dedicated/committed, proactive, fast, self-motivated, and versatile (this is VERY important - you must be quick to adapt to different jobs, different topics, different readers, and also learn to use different tools).

If you're available and interested in 20-60k words per week, message me on WhatsApp with...
a) your writing or rewriting experience, and
b) your samples

Please DO NOT message without those two. (I cannot deal with mediocrity - please save both of our precious times if you're not accustomed to paying extra attention to details and adhering to instructions (while applying your intuition). We're happy to train you on the content framework and tools we useā€”but if your writing, English, or research skills aren't up to par already, please don't bother.)

Thank you - 0902 942 3733
Re: Content Rewriters Based On Quality & Quantity by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Content Rewriters Based On Quality & Quantity by Ammishaddai: 11:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
grin
MdNice1:

You must be very mad for coming to post this thing here. Your daddy is in possession of a horrible mental disorder.

Where is the Mod sef? Do we have MOD! This guy is owing me 30k for months now and still wants to come here and hire employees. So all these workers will write for him and not collect money abi.

Look at how innocent souls want to suffer.
If you don't clear this thing here, I swear I will tag every MOD on this platform and expose your stupid and criminal attitude as well as the chat between us.

You must be very stupid and think you want to come and outsmart me. So I am a fool that will work for you in vain.

You this devilish human being. So you still have the guts to come here and say you want writers who can write for you. I believe everybody has seen this since I posted it about weeks ago that you're a scammer and run away with people's money with the intention of not paying.

I believe every writer must have known of you. His name is Mafolasere Damilare Festus.

I don't know why his name hasn't been added to Tabbaz list of criminals/scammers on this platform.
If you fall for him, that is your own land o.
Re: Content Rewriters Based On Quality & Quantity by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
MdNice1:

You must be very mad for coming to post this thing here. Your daddy is in possession of a horrible mental disorder.

Where is the Mod sef? Do we have MOD! This guy is owing me 30k for months now and still wants to come here and hire employees. So all these workers will write for him and not collect money abi.

Look at how innocent souls want to suffer.
If you don't clear this thing here, I swear I will tag every MOD on this platform and expose your stupid and criminal attitude as well as the chat between us.

You must be very stupid and think you want to come and outsmart me. So I am a fool that will work for you in vain.

You this devilish human being. So you still have the guts to come here and say you want writers who can write for you.

I don't know why his name hasn't been added to Tabbaz list of criminals/scammers on this platform.
Re: Content Rewriters Based On Quality & Quantity by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Professional Blog Post/article Writer / Con / Looking For Excellent Writers For An Ongoing Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.