Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Lagos Government Announces School Resumption Dates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos Government Announces School Resumption Dates (27445 Views)

Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure / Lagos Government Shuts Chrisland School Over Whitney Adeniran’s Death / FG Announces School New Resumption Date Not June (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Government Announces School Resumption Dates by Katcall: 7:12am On Sep 07, 2021
Lagos State Government has announced the resumption of schools for the year 2021/2022 academic session.

Public and private schools are to resume on September 13; model colleges and upgraded schools will resume in batches from September 19.

Commissioner for Education, Folasade Adefisayo in a statement said for model and upgraded, SS2 students seeking placement into SS3 will resume September 19.

Revision classes will run from September 20 to 26, while promotion examination to SS3 will take place from September 27 to October 8.

Newly admitted JS1 students into model colleges and upgraded schools are to resume on October 2 for a one week orientation programme.

Other classes, JS 2, JS3, SS1, and the newly transited SS2 in the various institutions are to resume on October 9. Classes will begin on October 11.

Adefisayo said the staggered resumption was due to the presence of 2020/2021 SS3 students writing the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) which will end October 6.

The commissioner advised pupils to take their education more seriously by devoting more time to studies. She wished them a successful session.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/07/lagos-govt-announces-school-resumption-dates/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Announces School Resumption Dates by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:22am On Sep 07, 2021
Nice
Re: Lagos Government Announces School Resumption Dates by Anazp: 7:26am On Sep 07, 2021
If you are a young Nigerian and you complaining about the state of the nation yet you watching big brother Nigeria you must be MAD

20 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Announces School Resumption Dates by Anhifowhoshe(m): 7:26am On Sep 07, 2021
ALABACONNECT:
Nice
Make we dey find money for school fees down like this o!!!

Abeg make this sapa sha free person because life hard and outside too cost

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Announces School Resumption Dates by Imustreturn(m): 7:26am On Sep 07, 2021
Congratulations on resumption grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Announces School Resumption Dates by sosodevf(m): 7:26am On Sep 07, 2021
Always Ahead

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Announces School Resumption Dates by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:26am On Sep 07, 2021
With all ds personal decision on education I think federal government ministry of education is useless.
I stand to be corrected anyway

11 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Announces School Resumption Dates by Odobaone: 7:26am On Sep 07, 2021
Eko Onibaje ooo...
Re: Lagos Government Announces School Resumption Dates by Killermamba: 7:27am On Sep 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Lagos Government Announces School Resumption Dates by Waakanda: 7:27am On Sep 07, 2021
Good
Re: Lagos Government Announces School Resumption Dates by Successmind(m): 7:27am On Sep 07, 2021
Aku ipalemo owo school fees...

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Announces School Resumption Dates by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 7:27am On Sep 07, 2021
My sildren nefa pay school fees but I want dem to haf a sound educasan! cheesy

post=105567115:
All the very best to our wards and children out there as they go back to school.

May God continue to guard and guide each and every one of them as they go to school and come back.

Do shall it be in Jesus name.

KEEP KWAYET THERE!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Announces School Resumption Dates by thatsleepboy1: 7:27am On Sep 07, 2021
At least we go rest small.
Re: Lagos Government Announces School Resumption Dates by Interoma(m): 7:27am On Sep 07, 2021
May God bless our children with wisdom and knowledge.

11 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Announces School Resumption Dates by kokkubabboni421(m): 7:27am On Sep 07, 2021
K
Re: Lagos Government Announces School Resumption Dates by tillaman(m): 7:28am On Sep 07, 2021
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Announces School Resumption Dates by kerry57: 7:28am On Sep 07, 2021
I love the way Lagos state govt manage their activities; always organized and coordinated. The fed doesn't even seems to have an academic system anymore but Lagos is still coordinated. Keep it up and teach others to follow,even the federal.

10 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Announces School Resumption Dates by Yarebo: 7:28am On Sep 07, 2021
Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Announces School Resumption Dates by Olarewaju89: 7:28am On Sep 07, 2021
Ok

will not cover this kind of news grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Announces School Resumption Dates by constance500: 7:29am On Sep 07, 2021
Interoma:
May God bless our children with wisdom and knowledge.

And the pockets that finances their academics

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Announces School Resumption Dates by PrinceOfLagos: 7:29am On Sep 07, 2021
This is no news

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Announces School Resumption Dates by Vaxul: 7:29am On Sep 07, 2021
Okay
Re: Lagos Government Announces School Resumption Dates by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:30am On Sep 07, 2021
All the very best to our wards and children out there as they go back to school.

May God continue to guard and guide each and every one of them as they go to school and come back.

So shall it be in Jesus name.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Announces School Resumption Dates by Toarax: 7:31am On Sep 07, 2021
Nice
Re: Lagos Government Announces School Resumption Dates by Toarax: 7:31am On Sep 07, 2021
Wishing the children the very best
Re: Lagos Government Announces School Resumption Dates by Triangles1(m): 7:31am On Sep 07, 2021
To be a father is not easy, another school books material and school fees loading.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Announces School Resumption Dates by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:31am On Sep 07, 2021
Anhifowhoshe:

Make we dey find money for school fees down like this o!!!

Abeg make this sapa sha free person because life hard and outside too cost
God will certainly provide. Just do your best and it's all going to be fine

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Announces School Resumption Dates by Tyranny: 7:31am On Sep 07, 2021
You are allowed to scream. You are allowed to cry. You are allowed to scream. But, you are not allowed to give up!

#TellEveryone

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Announces School Resumption Dates by Seniorwriter(m): 7:31am On Sep 07, 2021
Nice....
Education is key to a better future for the young ones.

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Lagos Government Announces School Resumption Dates by HenryThegreat1(m): 7:32am On Sep 07, 2021
More traffic on our roads again.
Re: Lagos Government Announces School Resumption Dates by Amajerry83(m): 7:33am On Sep 07, 2021
My kids school resumed already
Re: Lagos Government Announces School Resumption Dates by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:33am On Sep 07, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
My sildren nefa pay school fees but I want dem to haf a sound educasan! cheesy
Attention seeking kiddo....
Laff am babies cheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

578-day Strikes: Angry Lecturers Dumping Varsities, ASUU Laments / Katsina Govt Bans Whatsapp Groups In Schools & Prohibits Facebook Among Workers / Dowen College Founder, Olumide Phillips, Board Members Step Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.