Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,025 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

How To Avoid The Costly Mistakes Experience Dog Breeders Make When Buying A Pup - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How To Avoid The Costly Mistakes Experience Dog Breeders Make When Buying A Pup (341 Views)

Anybody To Give A Pup To Me For Free. / Whatsapp Group For Dog Breeders And Lovers / Dog Breeders Whatsapp Group Link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Avoid The Costly Mistakes Experience Dog Breeders Make When Buying A Pup by begunatoye(m): 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Dr Seun. Chances are you have never met me before. After reading this, you'll be glad you did.
i have been a veterinary surgeon for about 2 decades, I cut my teeth in small animal and poultry practice. I have watched many a breeder or dog lovers buy a cute puppy locally bred or pedigree, die within a space of 1 week. Often, the owner got the puppy for a tidy sum. He not only watches his money go down the drain but his emotions are toyed with. If you are a dog breeder/lover. you know how heartrending it is to lose a puppy or a whole litter to the hideous parvovirus, the biggest nemesis of dog breeders.
But now I have designed a system that can stop you from buying a parvo-infected puppy that shows no outward sign, and it will only take 1 hour to do so. Please do not dismiss this as a pure gimmick so that you don't regret it. I guaranteeeeeee it works. You can reach me on 08161213127. only WhatsApp message.
Re: How To Avoid The Costly Mistakes Experience Dog Breeders Make When Buying A Pup by MMempire(m): 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
Waiting for my Ekuke.

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid The Costly Mistakes Experience Dog Breeders Make When Buying A Pup by begunatoye(m): 6:44am On Sep 08, 2021
Don't hesitate to give it a try.
As an aside, prevent your dogs from Mango worm infestation this season.
Re: How To Avoid The Costly Mistakes Experience Dog Breeders Make When Buying A Pup by begunatoye(m): 7:45am On Sep 08, 2021
To learn more about Mango worms check our YouTube channel - Di Vet Moments.

(1) (Reply)

Dog Training And Breeding Tips / Why Are Golden Retrievers Not So Popular / Green Tree Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.