Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Anger Issues - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anger Issues (560 Views)

3 Easy Steps To Get Rid Of Anger Issues / Please I Need Help,my Anger Issues Are Skyrocketing / Anger Issues: How To Deal With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anger Issues by Nienie(f): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
Been a while I wrote anything here,lol.

Anyway, I need to get honest opinions and suggestions on how best to over come anger issues. A friend of mine always gets infuriated by the smallest things and will always go extreme when angry. I understand she doesn't do this on purpose but it seems it's worsening by the day. Running away from her isn't an option because it's a friendship I value very much. Please help
Re: Anger Issues by Olumighty123(m): 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
Nienie:

Anyway, I need to get honest opinions and suggestions on how best to over come anger issues. A friend of mine always gets infuriated by the smallest things and will always go extreme when angry. I understand she doesn't do this on purpose but it seems it's worsening by the day. Running away from her isn't an option because it's a friendship I value very much. Please help

I use to date a girl that was the same, she'd get angry at little things, regardless if we were in a public place or not, I use to be very calm when this happens, by the time she's all sensed up, she'd come apologising, I kukuma took her for who she was until something else came up and we had to call it off.. we are still good friends anyway.
Re: Anger Issues by TarOrfeeek: 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
Na you way never tear am better slap

Anger is always exaggerated when you start begging people.
Re: Anger Issues by Nienie(f): 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
Honestly,not everyone is that patient

Olumighty123:

I use to date a girl that was the same, she'd get angry at little things, regardless if we were in a public place or not, I use to be very calm when this happens, by the time she's all sensed up, she'd come apologising, I kukuma took her for who she was until something else came up and we had to call it off.. we are still good friends anyway.

1 Like

Re: Anger Issues by ZaRuleOfLaw: 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
Nienie:

I love your patience dear. wait until she stabs you one day, then you can keep her at arm's length (that is "if" you survive )
Re: Anger Issues by Nienie(f): 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
Lol..if she gets angry at little things,imagine what she would do when I retaliate

TarOrfeeek:

Na you way never tear am better slap

Anger is always exaggerated when you start begging people.
Re: Anger Issues by Nienie(f): 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
ZaRuleOfLaw:
I love your patience dear. wait until she stabs you one day, then you can keep her at arm's length (that is "if" you survive )

Ah..God forbid o
Re: Anger Issues by Silvernus2020(m): 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
grin grin
You just made me remember one of my course mate, during final year seminar presentation, the lecturers where interrupting my guy while he was presenting and making mockery of him, the next thing, mr. man threw away the stick, he was using to point at the side and walked away, grin grin.

grin grin He was later punished though.,.........
Re: Anger Issues by Nienie(f): 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
Silvernus2020:
grin grin
You just made me remember one of my course mate, during final year seminar presentation, the lecturers where interrupting my guy while he was presenting and making mockery of him, the next thing, mr. man threw away the stick, he was using to point at the side and walked away, grin grin.

grin grin He was later punished though.,.........

Lol...this one mad

(1) (Reply)

Can I Trust HIV Test Results After 4 Months Of Exposure? / Best Face Mask Suppliers In The USA- Co-defend / Nigerians Eat Poison As Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.