Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Meet The Student Who Got Offered Medicine In EKSU, OAU And UI The Same Year - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet The Student Who Got Offered Medicine In EKSU, OAU And UI The Same Year (2890 Views)

Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? / The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU / PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Student Who Got Offered Medicine In EKSU, OAU And UI The Same Year by CampussNews: 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
Update from

A Young Nigerian man, identified as Sammy has taken his Facebook profile to celebrate a fellow he considers as his brother, [url][/url] reports.

According to him, the young man got three admission offers to study medicine and surgery at the University of Ibadan, Ekity State University, and Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU).

Below is the story as copied from his timeline shared by [url][/url] :

THREE ADMISSION OFFERS IN A YEAR

Short story of Determination, Resilience and Brilliancy.

….He got admission offer to study Medicine and Surgery at EKSU, OAU AND UI…

Happy Induction into Medical Profession to my dear Brilliant Brother, Dr. Tobi( Vincent Okoqueen ).

Here is an interesting story of my school son, Tobi; After seeking admission to OAU to study Medicine and was denied on his first attempt with 285 plus in Jamb , Second year, He Chose EKSU to study Medicine & Surgery thinking that it’ll be easier and again scored 290 plus in Jamb but scored 72% in PUTME whereas the cut off mark was 75% for Non indigene and 68% for ekiti indigenes.

We got to know ourselves during the process, I took him as my younger brother and started helping him to push it but when his name didn’t come out in first and second batches admission with all our efforts.

He had to go and obtain OAU pre-degre and then Chose University of Ibadan as first choice and Obafemi Awolowo University as Second Choice. He Started the pre-degre PROGRAM at OAU but to God be the glory, EKSU released final list and his name came out.

He accepted EKSU admission, did registration and started attending lecture while already at second semester of his pre-degre PROGRAM at OAU and having obtained jamb form, he did Jamb while continue with EKSU and scored 310 plus.
He was able to complete his pre-degre PROGRAM at OAU because there was a long strike at EKSU that year. To cut long story short, he did OAU post utme and UI screening. OAU gave him admission via both Pre-degre and UTME to study Medicine and two months after University of Ibadan also gave him admission to study Medicine and Surgery. At that time EKSU College of Medicine was not fully accredited after he had completed his First Semester 100level in EKSU so he had to choose among EKSU, OAU and UI.

We all know the reputation and pedigree of University of Ibadan as far Medicine as a course is concerned so He Chose UI over both EKSU & OAU.

Today, he’s being inducted as a medical Doctor from University of Ibadan.

https:///meet-the-student-who-got-offered-medicine-in-eksu-oau-and-ui-the-same-year/

8 Likes

Re: Meet The Student Who Got Offered Medicine In EKSU, OAU And UI The Same Year by CampussNews: 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
Good achievement

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Student Who Got Offered Medicine In EKSU, OAU And UI The Same Year by Snitch24(m): 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
Bros
I take God beg you
Run away from eksu
Save your career
Re: Meet The Student Who Got Offered Medicine In EKSU, OAU And UI The Same Year by duro4chang(m): 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
Snitch24:
Bros
I take God beg you
Run away from eksu
Save your career
Please why?
Re: Meet The Student Who Got Offered Medicine In EKSU, OAU And UI The Same Year by Snitch24(m): 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
duro4chang:
Please why?

I graduated from eksu
Re: Meet The Student Who Got Offered Medicine In EKSU, OAU And UI The Same Year by duro4chang(m): 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
Snitch24:

I graduated from eksu
What really happened because my brother has just chosen the school this year o.?
Re: Meet The Student Who Got Offered Medicine In EKSU, OAU And UI The Same Year by Snitch24(m): 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
duro4chang:
What really happened because my brother has just chosen the school this year o.?

I spent 2yrs in 400level alone

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Student Who Got Offered Medicine In EKSU, OAU And UI The Same Year by CampussNews: 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
Snitch24:

Story of my life cry

1 Like

Re: Meet The Student Who Got Offered Medicine In EKSU, OAU And UI The Same Year by Snitch24(m): 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2021
CampussNews:

Story of my life cry

Lmao
Pele bro
Re: Meet The Student Who Got Offered Medicine In EKSU, OAU And UI The Same Year by duro4chang(m): 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
Snitch24:

As a result of strike, bad result or lecturer brutally?
Re: Meet The Student Who Got Offered Medicine In EKSU, OAU And UI The Same Year by chrisifeanyi: 11:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
duro4chang:

Ugly gals full there grin grin
Re: Meet The Student Who Got Offered Medicine In EKSU, OAU And UI The Same Year by arthurwillia(m): 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
duro4chang:

Please let him change it abeg
Social vices are bad there
My school daughter got pregnant to a yahoo guy there
Pathetic
The school In itself is nothing to write home about, I’m from Ekiti
Re: Meet The Student Who Got Offered Medicine In EKSU, OAU And UI The Same Year by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 08, 2021
Wow ... So much bad vibes about Eksu... The Eksu I consider as one of the best so far... I've never been threatened once in my life there, I enjoy good security plus good food that my money can buy, the older citizens are very lovely, and kind, never has a lecturer molested me. I'm enjoying education to it's best with friendly and parent like lecturers that are willing to listen to you. Qualified school counselors at the guidance and counselling unit that are ready to listen to your relationship, school, financial, family issues and give you the right advise. Friendly religion environment and also social environment with students empowerment. Even many more that are good things I can mention all. The school has its woes and that is also just like any other public higher institution in Nigeria.

Well oyibo talk say one man food nah another man food poison.

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Student Who Got Offered Medicine In EKSU, OAU And UI The Same Year by jefdr001: 5:20am On Sep 08, 2021
Which score is 285+, 290+ and 310+ again?
Re: Meet The Student Who Got Offered Medicine In EKSU, OAU And UI The Same Year by Snitch24(m): 6:23am On Sep 08, 2021
duro4chang:
As a result of strike, bad result or lecturer brutally?

Strike
The school Portal crashed
Result was delayed
Senate approval was delayed
Alot of things bro
Jst stay away from the school
Re: Meet The Student Who Got Offered Medicine In EKSU, OAU And UI The Same Year by MisterBash(m): 8:20am On Sep 08, 2021
EKSU isn't a bad choice at all, I graduated from the great institution couple of years back,except if things has become bad now,and besides is anything even improving in this country ?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Student Who Got Offered Medicine In EKSU, OAU And UI The Same Year by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 08, 2021
CampussNews:
Update from

A Young Nigerian man, identified as Sammy has taken his Facebook profile to celebrate a fellow he considers as his brother, [url][/url] reports.

According to him, the young man got three admission offers to study medicine and surgery at the University of Ibadan, Ekity State University, and Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU).

Below is the story as copied from his timeline shared by [url][/url] :

THREE ADMISSION OFFERS IN A YEAR

Short story of Determination, Resilience and Brilliancy.

….He got admission offer to study Medicine and Surgery at EKSU, OAU AND UI…

Happy Induction into Medical Profession to my dear Brilliant Brother, Dr. Tobi( Vincent Okoqueen ).

Here is an interesting story of my school son, Tobi; After seeking admission to OAU to study Medicine and was denied on his first attempt with 285 plus in Jamb , Second year, He Chose EKSU to study Medicine & Surgery thinking that it’ll be easier and again scored 290 plus in Jamb but scored 72% in PUTME whereas the cut off mark was 75% for Non indigene and 68% for ekiti indigenes.

We got to know ourselves during the process, I took him as my younger brother and started helping him to push it but when his name didn’t come out in first and second batches admission with all our efforts.

He had to go and obtain OAU pre-degre and then Chose University of Ibadan as first choice and Obafemi Awolowo University as Second Choice. He Started the pre-degre PROGRAM at OAU but to God be the glory, EKSU released final list and his name came out.

He accepted EKSU admission, did registration and started attending lecture while already at second semester of his pre-degre PROGRAM at OAU and having obtained jamb form, he did Jamb while continue with EKSU and scored 310 plus.
He was able to complete his pre-degre PROGRAM at OAU because there was a long strike at EKSU that year. To cut long story short, he did OAU post utme and UI screening. OAU gave him admission via both Pre-degre and UTME to study Medicine and two months after University of Ibadan also gave him admission to study Medicine and Surgery. At that time EKSU College of Medicine was not fully accredited after he had completed his First Semester 100level in EKSU so he had to choose among EKSU, OAU and UI.

We all know the reputation and pedigree of University of Ibadan as far Medicine as a course is concerned so He Chose UI over both EKSU & OAU.

Today, he’s being inducted as a medical Doctor from University of Ibadan.

https:///meet-the-student-who-got-offered-medicine-in-eksu-oau-and-ui-the-same-year/

Brains.
Re: Meet The Student Who Got Offered Medicine In EKSU, OAU And UI The Same Year by duro4chang(m): 9:00am On Sep 08, 2021
Snitch24:

Strike
The school Portal crashed
Result was delayed
Senate approval was delayed
Alot of things bro
Jst stay away from the school
Too bad!!!
Re: Meet The Student Who Got Offered Medicine In EKSU, OAU And UI The Same Year by duro4chang(m): 9:01am On Sep 08, 2021
arthurwillia:

Please let him change it abeg
Social vices are bad there
My school daughter got pregnant to a yahoo guy there
Pathetic
The school In itself is nothing to write home about, I’m from Ekiti
Hmmmm!!! Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Student Who Got Offered Medicine In EKSU, OAU And UI The Same Year by duro4chang(m): 9:03am On Sep 08, 2021
chrisifeanyi:

Ugly gals full there grin grin
Hahaha! Ugly guys or bad guys? If na ony ugly dey ugly and them no bad it is manageable.
Re: Meet The Student Who Got Offered Medicine In EKSU, OAU And UI The Same Year by sniperoctave: 9:54am On Sep 08, 2021
My big boss wink wink
Re: Meet The Student Who Got Offered Medicine In EKSU, OAU And UI The Same Year by chrysan(f): 11:16am On Sep 08, 2021
Congrats
Re: Meet The Student Who Got Offered Medicine In EKSU, OAU And UI The Same Year by May1st: 11:27am On Sep 08, 2021
Go to OAU

You'd get trained by the very best in Cardiology and Plastic surgery.

Shop your authentic foot wears from the official retail partner for Adidas and Skechers. Visit www.shopbcode.com

(1) (Reply)

Canada Universities With Fast/quick Admission Processing. / University Of Ilorin Name Changed To University Of Sheik Alimi / Unical 2011/2012 Admission List Is Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.