Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats (64095 Views)

BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) / BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence / Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by seyz91(m): 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
I tell you
Pussyassasin:
No real niggar fvcks another niggas wife.
Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by bigcasava1(m): 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
film3four:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpfZL83g3iw

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CThwncZggOM/?utm_medium=copy_link

''I am truly sorry''- Boma apologizes to Tega's husband and her family, says he has received a lot of death threats (video)

BBNaija ex housemate, Boma, has apologized to the husband of his former housemate, Tega, for having an amorous relationship with her while they were in the house.

Boma in his interview with ClassicFM today, said he regrets the whole incident and that he is truly sorry. He maintained that his relationship with Tega while in the house was scripted as it all started in the house and ended there.

When asked if he is sorry about the whole incident, Boma said;

''Oh yes. Absoulutely. Like extremely sorry. I am sorry to the family of Tega, the husband , Angel. Like I had different kinds of circumstances in the house that just made me look like what I was not and people suddenly forgot about the happy moments which is life. But I am extremely sorry''

On his experience since leaving the house, Boma said he has come out to

''death threats. All kinds of craziness. You don't even want to know what I have been through.''

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/9/i-am-truly-sorry-boma-apologizes-to-tegas-husband-and-her-family-says-he-has-received-a-lot-of-death-threats-video.html
not just sorry because you will bring ur wife too so the man go chop am too
Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by tightpussy156: 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
What about the ashawo TEGA when open her WIDE TOTO for BOMA to DRILL.She is an olosho.no shame if she get shame she will not do such.even if you participate in the show you supose to show signs of dicipline and good manners.No respect for husband.The husbad is a big mumu.Who quote me saying truth hug transformer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by emoyex(m): 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
Odikwa very serious
Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by Dalby(m): 10:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
paramakina202:

I like the show o but I will not allow my wife to take part in it.
So why is Tega's husband crying?
If you allow your wife to participate why complain?

Tega is an individual on her own. If you as the husband says NO, and she insist on going will the world be there to hear that you said NO? Under feminism anything goes... I am just happy that Tega and Boma were thrown out of the house for what they did...YES let us be hypocrites, but this will not be openly allowed!!!
Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by donhils: 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
paramakina202:
But why should a married woman be on runs girls reality show?
[/b]Why should her husband allow that in the first place?
That show is not for married women not even for decent single girls[b]
I don't know why nobody is going this side in this whole thing
Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by hkidola00(m): 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
Jesuschristus:
Someone will die one day on bbn and that will be the end of the show
on of the participant of gulder ultimate search died in d pool the show continues..what do u think about that
Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by Noblewealth(m): 11:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
All these shenanigans playing in and out of the show is enough reasons for the authority in power to get hold of the program and put an to it forever...

It doesn't add any value to the public, it only cause more moral decadence and devours the heart with all these rubbish making rounds..
Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by Femeto: 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
film3four:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpfZL83g3iw

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CThwncZggOM/?utm_medium=copy_link

''I am truly sorry''- Boma apologizes to Tega's husband and her family, says he has received a lot of death threats (video)

BBNaija ex housemate, Boma, has apologized to the husband of his former housemate, Tega, for having an amorous relationship with her while they were in the house.

Boma in his interview with ClassicFM today, said he regrets the whole incident and that he is truly sorry. He maintained that his relationship with Tega while in the house was scripted as it all started in the house and ended there.

When asked if he is sorry about the whole incident, Boma said;

''Oh yes. Absoulutely. Like extremely sorry. I am sorry to the family of Tega, the husband , Angel. Like I had different kinds of circumstances in the house that just made me look like what I was not and people suddenly forgot about the happy moments which is life. But I am extremely sorry''

On his experience since leaving the house, Boma said he has come out to

''death threats. All kinds of craziness. You don't even want to know what I have been through.''

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/9/i-am-truly-sorry-boma-apologizes-to-tegas-husband-and-her-family-says-he-has-received-a-lot-of-death-threats-video.html
Baba dey Shalaye. He would have won the show if he didn't do rubbish.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by paramakina202: 11:33pm On Sep 07, 2021
Dalby:

Tega is an individual on her own. If you as the husband says NO, and she insist on going will the world be there to hear that you said NO? Under feminism anything goes... I am just happy that Tega and Boma were thrown out of the house for what they did...YES let us be hypocrites, but this will not be openly allowed!!!

Well,she and her have husband have reconciled,I just watch a video of them kissing passionately.The husband is ready to trade anything for fame.
Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by Rolings: 11:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
slawormiir:

Boma is not going to stop....the sweet feelings we niggarrrrs derive when we are banging other people's wife or girlfriend is second to non

Hope you know what goes around comes around..
Someone is feeling sweet banging your girlfriend
Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by offiahvictor(m): 11:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
useless, worthless and uneducative show.
Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by afroxyz: 11:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
brightalo1010:

No Runs girls show pass Night Virgil , Crusade and Choir practice even Sunday service , when a pastor snatched a members wife what show is that ? you only see the negative part of BBN not the positive side. who is even innocent in naija , na bankers, students, or Nurses ? abeg leave talk certain single ladies has gone to the same show without doing the nonsense a married lady did .

What is the positive part?
Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by onadana: 11:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
paramakina202:
Why should her husband allow that in the first place?
That show is not for married women not even for decent single girls.

Honestly,my opinion.I see everyone in that show as grossly irresponsible.
Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 08, 2021
God bless you o.

paramakina202:
Why should her husband allow that in the first place?
That show is not for married women not even for decent single girls.
Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by moneyissweet(m): 12:12am On Sep 08, 2021
But I thought you said your father warned you never to bang another man's wife?

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

All these apologies na nonsense

Tega and boma will bang each other over and over again.....the banging will continue till the end of time

Boma is not going to stop....the sweet feelings we niggarrrrs derive when we are banging other people's wife or girlfriend is second to non

Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by Vreeman03: 12:15am On Sep 08, 2021
But Last last the pussy still smell like fish na, abeg any news about NEPA.?
Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by Germi9: 12:22am On Sep 08, 2021
CandyOps:

If you no like the show just say so. Nobody will flog u which one be say na Runs Girl show again? Besides, 10 million naira reach for me to sell my wife seff e come be 90 million.

"C'mon, stop playing with me man!" in Micheals voice
Hahaha!!! Piece of crap!!
Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by josh99: 12:26am On Sep 08, 2021
I wonder why people would blame anybody for doing anything he or she feels like doing in that house. There's no way you'll meet anyone below 18 on the show, that's to tell you they are all adults and they are free to make whatever decisions they feel like.

Here, it's a mutual consent stuff and no one was tricked or compelled into action. What if it's a close door shit, no one would know about it. They both got what they wanted

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by Mccall88(m): 12:58am On Sep 08, 2021
What's up mehn....

They both enjoy the change of oil while in the house, the dude took her to the next level where her husband couldn't reach. Damn mehn both of them are real times oil changer not because they are in the show,that's what they are good at...fvk...fvk
Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by TheGift: 1:02am On Sep 08, 2021
The question is, did He really have a say in the matter or was He silenced by His own prior infidelities?
paramakina202:

I like the show o but I will not allow my wife to take part in it.
So why is Tega's husband crying?
If you allow your wife to participate why complain?
Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by Emma992(m): 1:03am On Sep 08, 2021
Guy man. you don enjoy person wife finish come dey do apology.
Well na your actions be that, what has been done can never be undone,
Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by Emeka71(m): 1:09am On Sep 08, 2021
Manolo213:
Boma deserves to die
At all.
Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by HolyStriker(m): 1:15am On Sep 08, 2021
elmagnifico411:
If I were Boma I won't apologize for anything. It wasn't as If Tega was forced, it was consensual. She liked him, and he liked her in return. Death threats? Oh geess!! The husband is a stupid man. Where was he when she was been drafted? Could he not have told her not to go? What was he expecting? So na revival Dem go do for BB house? Make d guy park well. D Boma sef no be hard man as he claims to be.. anogo apologize if na me.

Hey Punk

Don't be too sure cyber-hardman.... Comments like this can sentence ur dumb ass to death

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by Vaiki(m): 1:43am On Sep 08, 2021
Abeg nobody should blame Boma but the useless prostitute Tega.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by SunnDash(m): 2:06am On Sep 08, 2021
Dis i ve seen.
Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by LOVEGINO(m): 3:49am On Sep 08, 2021
CandyOps:

If you no like the show just say so. Nobody will flog u which one be say na Runs Girl show again? Besides, 10 million naira reach for me to sell my wife seff e come be 90 million.

if ur wife fine, send me ur acct no.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by nick50(m): 4:14am On Sep 08, 2021
Wat sort of damage control is this?..after banging someone's wife u still have d effrontery to grant an interview n be spilling trash ..thank God he didn't blame the devil this time around..well I think you all have seen the reason why we redpillers can't marry actresses and celebrities ..there is just a thin line separating them with an average runs gal in the brothel
Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by davidadenrele: 5:10am On Sep 08, 2021
CandyOps:

Excuse me are you or your wife not much more worth than 90, 000000, 000.00 million naira, agreed watching the show it's a matter choice what about self worth, values, good home training, morals should everything be about money, who told you can hit that 90m without lifting a finger without God cannot do, does not exist, for one randy guy to finger my wife and smoosh her on national tv programme all in the name of winning millions should never happen one might leave to reget it later, even the children that the marriage produce will regret it later on.
Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by Burruchaga71(m): 5:16am On Sep 08, 2021
muzeze77:
What’s the advantage of watching this show
. Emmanuel TV is there for you to watch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Big Brother Naija 2021 House (Shine Ya Eye) / BBNaija Housemates Nominated For Eviction in Week 9 / Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.