Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

When Will The Direct Entry(de)form For This Year End Because One Is Waiting For The Result Of This J - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Will The Direct Entry(de)form For This Year End Because One Is Waiting For The Result Of This J (1576 Views)

What Is The Direct Opposite Of "Sorry" / Is Jamb Direct Entry(de) Form Out. / When Would The Result For May/june Waec Be Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will The Direct Entry(de)form For This Year End Because One Is Waiting For The Result Of This J by Adamuenero(m): 12:24am On May 24, 2011
When will the direct entry(DE)form for this year end because one is waiting for the result of this just concluded waec exams that just ended.
Re: When Will The Direct Entry(de)form For This Year End Because One Is Waiting For The Result Of This J by Adamuenero(m): 3:13pm On May 24, 2011
can you please tell me when the form for this year will end so i can quickly get the necessary things,the month it will end please.
Re: When Will The Direct Entry(de)form For This Year End Because One Is Waiting For The Result Of This J by yetunde01(f): 7:07pm On May 25, 2011
I really dont know too.,but i heard it is stil on sale.
Re: When Will The Direct Entry(de)form For This Year End Because One Is Waiting For The Result Of This J by DrEBELEMI: 11:50pm On Jul 07, 2011
When Will The Direct Entry(de)form For This Year End Because One Is Waiting For The Result Of This Jamb

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Boycott Strike January 9th 2012 / Uniben Post Direct Entry 2012/2013 Result Released / Where Can Someone Who Has Bsc In Statistics Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.