Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

TIG Entertainment Is Nice Brand A Brand Aspiring Models Should Follow – Beatrice - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / TIG Entertainment Is Nice Brand A Brand Aspiring Models Should Follow – Beatrice (275 Views)

Models And Aspiring Models Should See This / Aspiring Models,& Plus-size ,training/ Promotion. / Call For Male And Female Models And Aspiring Models (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TIG Entertainment Is Nice Brand A Brand Aspiring Models Should Follow – Beatrice by faith2kool(f): 11:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
TIG Entertainment Is Nice Brand, A Brand Aspiring Models Should Follow – Queen Beatrice

Exclusive Interview with Miss Oputa Beatrice , 1st Runner Up at TIG face of the month contest hosted by TIG Entertainment !
Let’s Meet her!

Congratulations on emerging as the first Runner-up of TIG Face of the month online Contest, Can you tell us about yourself?

I’m Oputa Beatrice know as peniel berry from Rivers State omoku but base in port harcourt, a student of Ignatius Ajuru University studying psychology, I’m a lover of music and dance, good at swimming,

What motivated you into modeling?

I can say my passion for modeling is what motivated me to be a model.

How long have you been into modelling and what are your challenges so far?

I have not model before

How will you cope with modelling and your studies?

I will give it try and I’m rounding up next year

What’s your biggest fear in life?

My biggest fear is to lose what I love

Do you have any mentor or someone you look up to?
If yes, what do you admire about the person?

Yes I have someone I look up his name is Inuasha El Modelo he is a fashion and runway model and he said I will coach me on modeling, I admire him a lot because He is a good model.

Who is the most influential person in your life?

Myself

Who is that one influential person you want to meet and what do you want to learn from him/her?

I have already met him and I want to learn modeling from him, I really want to model like him, Pray to met more professional models like him

What’s your relationship status?

Single

How did you get to know about the contest?

I saw the post on one of the modelling platform on Facebook

What motivated you to participate in the contest?

My passion for modeling motivated to me to be a part of the contest and it has always been my dream to be a model.

What were your challenges during the contest and how were you able to overcome them?

The challenge I face was when I told people to vote for me, some of them discouraged me with their words that it’s a scam that they will not give you anything if you win, hearing that discouraged from the contest but I said to myself that I will not listen to what people say so I pushed myself and thank God people voted for me, that was the little challenge I faced during the contest.

How do you feel emerging the 1st Runner-up?

I feel good despite am not the winner, I feel so good cause will this I can develop myself in my modelling career and it will also help me to put more effort to get to the top

Source: https://vote.tigblog.com.ng/2021/09/07/tig-entertainment-is-nice-brand-a-brand-aspiring-models-should-follow-queen-beatrice/

(1) (Reply)

Down Jacket + Pants Warm And Comfortable This Is The Winter Wear / Beautiful Styles That Will Trend This Year / Remove Dark Spots, Pimple Marks And Sunburn From The Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.