Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,636 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Help Kpmg - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help Kpmg (1833 Views)

What Is The Entry Level Salary For Accenture, Kpmg Pwc And Awd / Kpmg Nigeria: Ivy League Only? / Which Offer Should I Accept? Kpmg Or Pwc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Kpmg by mekushai: 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2007
I was called for the KPMG interview. please i want to ask is kpmg a good place to really work, i work at a bank, and i read engineering, compared to the banks pay, is it worth moving to KPMG? Please help me out urgently.
God bless you all
Re: Help Kpmg by mekushai: 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2007
hi all, please i nedd this advice, is kpmg a good place to work, especially with their pay package. I currently work in a bank and i am a teller and i studied Engineering, i really want to move back to my career path. I am getting so frustrated, please help me. ASAP
Re: Help Kpmg by yinkacrown(m): 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2007
I think KPMG is a good place to work depending on your preferences and your personal career goals and objectrives. KPMG helps to build your professional outlook and some key competences depending on the division you work with.

However, KPMG may not pay as much as what you earn in the bank in your early(2) years in the firm but the pay difference will dry up as you move up.

So if PAY is your main goal for now, dont try KPMG but if self/career development is your goal for now then go for KPMG.

Good luck.
Re: Help Kpmg by choppy(f): 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2007
[color=#990000][/color] Hi Lander,i will advise you give it a trial becouse, kpmg nomally recruit for oil companies,they may not disclose the coy name till you finally succeed,since you are an engineer, fortune could smile on you.However,ensure it clicks before you quite the bank job.

Kind regards.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can I Include My Industrial Training Experience In My C.v?? / Do This Before You Are 25 Years. / Is Albert And Benjamin Ross A Good Training Centre For Pm Certification?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.