Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,873 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Facility To Track Olajide Sowore's Murderers, Kidnappers Is Bad – Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Facility To Track Olajide Sowore's Murderers, Kidnappers Is Bad – Police (20703 Views)

Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic) / Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death / Actor Olumide Olajide Arrested For Defrauding Traders With Fake Bank Alerts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facility To Track Olajide Sowore's Murderers, Kidnappers Is Bad – Police by gurunlocker: 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
grin

Naija my country
Re: Facility To Track Olajide Sowore's Murderers, Kidnappers Is Bad – Police by Okortor: 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
As expected but if it were to be an APC prominent brother or child that was the victim or prolly a fulani man or his cow, all this won't be said.

The perpetrators would have been apprehended and brought to book in space of 24hrs long ago.

Indeed, THERE WAS A CORNTREE.
Re: Facility To Track Olajide Sowore's Murderers, Kidnappers Is Bad – Police by Sultty(m): 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
cheers to d chief commander of incompetence

1 Like

Re: Facility To Track Olajide Sowore's Murderers, Kidnappers Is Bad – Police by candidbabe(f): 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
Rip olajide
Re: Facility To Track Olajide Sowore's Murderers, Kidnappers Is Bad – Police by Bizibi(m): 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
Repetition full this report!!! Half baked journalist.
Re: Facility To Track Olajide Sowore's Murderers, Kidnappers Is Bad – Police by duro4chang(m): 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
Incompetent security agencies of Nigerian type. Useless people.

1 Like

Re: Facility To Track Olajide Sowore's Murderers, Kidnappers Is Bad – Police by Selfmotivated: 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
Rolly22:
But facilities to arrest igbos and label them IPOB and ESN members is always available.
Facility also available to track Igboho and his aides
Re: Facility To Track Olajide Sowore's Murderers, Kidnappers Is Bad – Police by Yves4real(f): 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
The police should go to Plateau state immediately and borrow the one that was used to track down the Irigwe natives who allegedly killed the muslims' travellers. That tracking was a matter of hours or few days. angry angry
What is good for Sani should be good for Osaro.

1 Like

Re: Facility To Track Olajide Sowore's Murderers, Kidnappers Is Bad – Police by ajebuter(f): 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
These people dont even hide their ineptitude and unwillingness to pursue justice for citizens anymore

Awon Oloriburuku!

2 Likes

Re: Facility To Track Olajide Sowore's Murderers, Kidnappers Is Bad – Police by Ijaya123: 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
But when it comes to tracking peaceful protesters, the facility will work. Very incompetent set of people.

Bunch of useless idiots.
Re: Facility To Track Olajide Sowore's Murderers, Kidnappers Is Bad – Police by Nicerazor(m): 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
The tracking equipment of the NPF is currently down, only that of the Dss is active but currently overwhelmed coz of workloads.
The NPF tracking equipment gives the best accurate info with coordinates compared to that of the DSS.
Despite the fat police budgets annually they can’t offset the bills on the tracking equipment!
It’s so bad.
Re: Facility To Track Olajide Sowore's Murderers, Kidnappers Is Bad – Police by izubext007: 1:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
We know.
But if nal igboho now the facility go work very well.
I greet you sir.
Re: Facility To Track Olajide Sowore's Murderers, Kidnappers Is Bad – Police by seyz91(m): 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
I tell you
ValCon888:
The facility to locate the kidnappers is bad.
But the facility will start working with alacrity when it's time to locate some cows in the bush.

We live in a country where institutions of government wear their failure like a badge of honour.
Re: Facility To Track Olajide Sowore's Murderers, Kidnappers Is Bad – Police by Decency2020(f): 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
The only facility that works is the one that could be used to raid Sunday Igboho house and kidnap Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: Facility To Track Olajide Sowore's Murderers, Kidnappers Is Bad – Police by Amadi84: 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
Can you imagine the dosage of information coming from almighty 9ja Police.

Na waa oooooo

1 Like

Re: Facility To Track Olajide Sowore's Murderers, Kidnappers Is Bad – Police by Kingcalls: 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
The case of sowores ongoing is a classic example of the devil u know is better than the angel u dont know
Re: Facility To Track Olajide Sowore's Murderers, Kidnappers Is Bad – Police by seyz91(m): 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
Must be the latter
kunleiky:
Wait... Is this really a country or a figment of my imagination?
Re: Facility To Track Olajide Sowore's Murderers, Kidnappers Is Bad – Police by realray(m): 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2021
can you imagine, don't worry e go touch una very soon infact the whole northern Elite's children then we'll know that what goes around comes around be it Good or bad, e go touch una very soon.....

1 Like

Re: Facility To Track Olajide Sowore's Murderers, Kidnappers Is Bad – Police by Praxis758: 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2021
While gadgets to invade harmless protesters and Igboho's house is good
Re: Facility To Track Olajide Sowore's Murderers, Kidnappers Is Bad – Police by kevwemike: 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
habsydiamond:
We have been aware of this development decision since time immemorial.. That Nigeria police don always have resources to execute any mission
we are used to Nigeria police. If u can survive in Nigeria God won't allow you to go to hell fire again
Re: Facility To Track Olajide Sowore's Murderers, Kidnappers Is Bad – Police by Godispeace: 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
i wish it was that palliative thief /grant robbers called Sowore them kill sef mtchwwwwwww shocked
dre11:

Olajide was murdered in cold blood by gunmen suspected to be kidnappers on Saturday in the Okada area of Edo State.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/08/facility-track-olajide-sowores-murderers-kidnappers-bad-%E2%80%93-nigerian-police-gives-family

Lalasticlala

Re: Facility To Track Olajide Sowore's Murderers, Kidnappers Is Bad – Police by Etumzy: 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
Skip this if you don't want N2000.

Good morning �

How was your night?

Hope you're good.

The reason I shifted the class to the webinar is not that I want your money. Hell No, part of me want it but that's not the main reason.

the value in the webinar is Opor and I want it to be shared with many people who need it and still be with you for reference purposes.

I know if you're in this group is because you want to increase your sales you want your orders to be from 10orders to 200+orders in a week.
Or another reason best knows to you.

the way you do that is by listening to your prospects you have to make them believe in your offers.

You don't know if the prospect has face
1. Scams before from other WhatsApp vendors.

2. The Packaging from the other WhatsApp vendors is wack and stupid.

3. Most of the product they got is *what you order vs what you got*

A lot might have transpired and the same person to wants, what is in your store.

How do you make them believe you?

You do This by creating content that your products/services are seen as a

*SOLUTION*

to their problems.

*You're in the business of solving problems.*

See how Flora did it.

She used a 2-day content creation class for WhatsApp Vendors which is run on her status, to *ATTRACT*

those she wants on her list.

Then she did the class and got contacts from different people without running paid ads.

And at the end of the class, she didn't even make any upsell or down-sell to them.

What did she do next,
She doing her combo Offers today.

*You have to know that it offers that sell*

She uses a class as a lead magnet.

So in the webinar yesterday,

We discussed a lot of things to make your business move to an extraordinary level.

1. How to market your products here on WhatsApp.

2. Where and how to run paid
adverts.

3. Why do people don't buy from you.

4. Finally how to Create Content that will make them come to you
*Attract your Target customers*

This and many more were discussed in the webinar.

And I'll give the webinar to you for a token.

A commitment fee that you need the value in it.

And you'll implement it.

All you have to do is send a dm
With your payment to the account details above. And I'll give you access.

Ps. I know you would love to skip and skip.

So here is what is in.

if you watch the webinar and the value in it's is not worth your time.

*Just ask me to send your money back and I'll gladly do it.*

*That's your lucky 2k and you still keep the videos.*

So you see no strings attached. Your money and the Video.

I really want you to make sales and start implementing things..

Good luck this new week.
[url]/2348095466412[/url]

Re: Facility To Track Olajide Sowore's Murderers, Kidnappers Is Bad – Police by Seniorwriter(m): 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
Very anyhow Security outfit that only prefers to be associated with bribery and corrupt practices!

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Facility To Track Olajide Sowore's Murderers, Kidnappers Is Bad – Police by Witttyduchess(f): 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
SarkinYarki:
I recently heard the police has been stopped from tracking kidnappers
recently heard from your ipob beer parlour gist abi?
Re: Facility To Track Olajide Sowore's Murderers, Kidnappers Is Bad – Police by walozanga(m): 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
habsydiamond:
We have been aware of this development decision since time immemorial.. That Nigeria police don always have resources to execute any mission

Say weytin dey ur mind. Nigerian police is part of organised crime, directly or indirectly. Nothing good will come out of their investigation

1 Like

Re: Facility To Track Olajide Sowore's Murderers, Kidnappers Is Bad – Police by litaninja(m): 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
These facilities were working perfectly to track ##endSars supposed sponsors though...

1 Like

Re: Facility To Track Olajide Sowore's Murderers, Kidnappers Is Bad – Police by Fourwinds: 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
habsydiamond:

But IRT has the right equipment to hunt Igbos.....

When I say we have a foolish and useless president in Nigeria people feel I sm in PDP or from east...
Nonsense everywhere

1 Like

Re: Facility To Track Olajide Sowore's Murderers, Kidnappers Is Bad – Police by Fourwinds: 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
Godispeace:
i wish it was that palliative thief /grant robbers called Sowore them kill sef mtchwwwwwww shocked
Praxis758: 1:14pm
While gadgets to invade harmless protesters and Igboho's house is good

See your life

1 Like

Re: Facility To Track Olajide Sowore's Murderers, Kidnappers Is Bad – Police by SarkinYarki: 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
Witttyduchess:
recently heard from your ipob beer parlour gist abi?

Congrats on your recent employment to BMC Utako ...When you collect your first salary no forget me ooo wink

1 Like

Re: Facility To Track Olajide Sowore's Murderers, Kidnappers Is Bad – Police by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
Mumu police,Ur days are numbered!
Re: Facility To Track Olajide Sowore's Murderers, Kidnappers Is Bad – Police by Dunamai86(m): 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
The facility becomes numb where justice is to administered! Same facility becomes vibrant and operative in quelling protests and arresting yahoo boys or tracking perceived 'enemies of state'. What a nation!
Re: Facility To Track Olajide Sowore's Murderers, Kidnappers Is Bad – Police by Rastaramsey(m): 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
dre11:

Olajide was murdered in cold blood by gunmen suspected to be kidnappers on Saturday in the Okada area of Edo State.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/08/facility
-track-olajide-sowores-murderers-kidnappers-bad-%E2%80%93-nigerian-police-gives-family

Damn niggar
Am pretty sure the guy wasn't killed by any fucking kidnapper ��
The people his brother is Fighting against has retaliated

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million / Mother Dumped Baby In Bauchi Hospital Toilet. Graphic Photos / Driver Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Port-harcourt, Car Abandoned. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.