Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Car Jerking Issue And How To Fix It Up - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Jerking Issue And How To Fix It Up (293 Views)

Neat 2016 Range Rover Vogue For Sale, 5m Negotiable, Engine Jerking. Still Using / Car Spray Paint, Fix It Yourself Instantly 30% Discount / Firstbody 2007 Peugeot @650k No Issue And Selling With Guarantee. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Jerking Issue And How To Fix It Up by Cyroskijah(m): 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hello friend, I admire your write up and I want to believe you've this expertise on this issue...

I also have a camry car that gives me challenge, wen ever I change to reverse, it vibrates d car, after I've changed all d engine seatings and cub bearing and others, yet, d issue continues... It's quite not that serious if I should press down d break fully... Please, wot do you suggest could b d issue...

My mechanic proposes brain box issue but that he doesn't know any good repairer to check on that to make d correction.

A good advice and suggestion will be appreciated...
Re: Car Jerking Issue And How To Fix It Up by gidado14(m): 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
Cyroskijah:
Hello friend, I admire your write up and I want to believe you've this expertise on this issue...

I also have a camry car that gives me challenge, wen ever I change to reverse, it vibrates d car, after I've changed all d engine seatings and cub bearing and others, yet, d issue continues... It's quite not that serious if I should press down d break fully... Please, wot do you suggest could b d issue...

My mechanic proposes brain box issue but that he doesn't know any good repairer to check on that to make d correction.

A good advice and suggestion will be appreciated...
check your fuel pump
Re: Car Jerking Issue And How To Fix It Up by nosiebaba(m): 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
When you press the brake down fully , the vibration isn't that serious abi. I have a question, is the behaviour when you shift from peak to reverse different from the behaviour when you shift from drive to reverse??

1 Like

Re: Car Jerking Issue And How To Fix It Up by Cyroskijah(m): 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
Yes sir

The jerking is much observed when switched to reverse...

nosiebaba:
When you press the brake down fully , the vibration isn't that serious abi. I have a question, is the behaviour when you shift from peak to reverse different from the behaviour when you shift from drive to reverse??
Re: Car Jerking Issue And How To Fix It Up by nosiebaba(m): 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
Cyroskijah:
Yes sir

The jerking is much observed when switched to reverse...

Maybe gearbox

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Very Neat Hyundai Accent 2015 Toks For Sale(60k Mileage) / Extremely Clean Reg 014 Mercedes Benz GL 450 Etc 10.5m / For Sale: 2007 Toyota Solara SLE Accident Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.