Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,481 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Learn Cryptocurrency From The Scratch - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Learn Cryptocurrency From The Scratch (789 Views)

Know All About Blockchain And Cryptocurrency From Zero To Hero / How To Secure Your Cryptocurrency From Hackers / Learn Cryptocurrency Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Cryptocurrency From The Scratch by expresstopup1: 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
Some days ago, bitcoin was made a legal tender in one country. Do you know what a legal tender is?

A legal tender is a coin.or banknote that must be accepted if offered in payment of a debt within a certain jurisdiction. So naira is a legal tender in Nigeria.

Also the same SEC that banned crypto in Nigeria just created a new committee to be observing the crypto space.

So cryptocurrency is the new gold. Everybody is going towards there and so owning some cryptocurrency now will be the best thing you will do for your future self .

If you are interested in building wealth with cryptocurrency using bitcoin, ethereum, Binance Coin just say hi to uzoexport@gmail.com or under this thread and I will send you a FREE COURSE explaining cryptocurrency and how you can start accumulating (investing) in them NOW.

It is broken down such that even an 8 year old can read and understand.

Please just say hi to this email address uzoexport@gmail.com and I will get in touch. Please don't drop your emails or phone numbers here so that this thread is not closed by nairaland.

Please just send me an email saying hii to uzoexport@gmail.com and you will get an email from me ASAP.
Thanks
Re: Learn Cryptocurrency From The Scratch by Robnectar(m): 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
expresstopup1:
Some days ago, bitcoin was made a legal tender in one country. Do you know what a legal tender is?

A legal tender is a coin.or banknote that must be accepted if offered in payment of a debt within a certain jurisdiction. So naira is a legal tender in Nigeria.

Also the same SEC that banned xrypto in Nigeria just created a new committee to be observing the crypto space.

So cryptocurrency is the new gold. Everybody is going towards there so owing some cryptocurrency now will be the best thing you will do for your future self .

If you are interested in building wealth with cryptocurrency using bitcoin, ethereum, Binance Coin just say hi under this thread and I will send you a FREE COURSE & Videos explaining cryptocurrency from scratch and how you can start accumulating them NOW.

It is broken down such that even an 8 year old can read and understand.

Please just say hi under this thread and I will reach out to you through the email on your signature. Please don't drop your emails or phone numbers here so that this thread is not closed by nairaland.

Please just say hi below and you will get an email from me ASAP.
Thanks

hwfar
Re: Learn Cryptocurrency From The Scratch by Robnectar(m): 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
can't c ur mail.... 0809627729O

1 Like

Re: Learn Cryptocurrency From The Scratch by skyangel(f): 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hi
Re: Learn Cryptocurrency From The Scratch by expresstopup1: 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
Sent you an email. Please reply email address..
skyangel:
Hi

1 Like

Re: Learn Cryptocurrency From The Scratch by cj4humanity: 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hi
Re: Learn Cryptocurrency From The Scratch by expresstopup1: 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
uzoexport@gmail.com
Robnectar:
can't c ur mail.... 0809627729O
Re: Learn Cryptocurrency From The Scratch by expresstopup1: 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
Please if you drop your number I won't even reply you. Just read the original post. Its not even up to 5 mins. My email is there.
Re: Learn Cryptocurrency From The Scratch by expresstopup1: 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
Sent..
Re: Learn Cryptocurrency From The Scratch by adeksam91(m): 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hi
Re: Learn Cryptocurrency From The Scratch by expresstopup1: 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
Please say hi here uzoexport@gmail.com I can't seem to message you.
adeksam91:
Hi
Re: Learn Cryptocurrency From The Scratch by expresstopup1: 4:34am On Sep 09, 2021
Check your emails please
Re: Learn Cryptocurrency From The Scratch by expresstopup1: 10:47am On Sep 09, 2021
You learn then earn. Not earn then learn
Re: Learn Cryptocurrency From The Scratch by expresstopup1: 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
.... I have sent them, please check your emails
Re: Learn Cryptocurrency From The Scratch by Krch: 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
Nice

Re: Learn Cryptocurrency From The Scratch by expresstopup1: 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
Please this is not me. Please you are interrupting the main aim of this thread. Please kjndly open your own and promote your binary thing.
Krch:
Nice
Re: Learn Cryptocurrency From The Scratch by DaBlog: 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
Re: Learn Cryptocurrency From The Scratch by expresstopup1: 3:43am On Sep 10, 2021
Re: Learn Cryptocurrency From The Scratch by Morningstarrr(m): 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
Hi
Re: Learn Cryptocurrency From The Scratch by expresstopup1: 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
I can't see your email to message you. Please send hi to jaramoney89@gmail.com and I will get back to you Immediately .
Morningstarrr:
Hi

(1) (Reply)

Credpal / Wt91 Legit Anti-correct Score Platform / God Of Billionaires Locate Edet Edem Akpan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.