Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

"I'll Scatter Everything" - Annie Rants In Leaked Audio As 2face Flees To USA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'll Scatter Everything" - Annie Rants In Leaked Audio As 2face Flees To USA (591 Views)

Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) / 2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything / Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

"I'll Scatter Everything" - Annie Rants In Leaked Audio As 2face Flees To USA by onyi25(f): 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
"I'm Done, I'll Scatter Everything" - Annie Idibia Rants In Leaked Audio As 2face Flees To America (Video)
It seems the drama in the Idibia's house which made its way to social media on Thursday, is far from being over anytime soon.

In a latest development, Annie Idibia has disclosed that she's done with her marriage to Music star, 2face Idibia and very ready to 'scatter everything' after discovering he flee to America and not the shoot he told her.

She made this known in a leaked audiotape released today, September 8th on Instagram by controversial blog, Gistlover.

In the audio, the actress said 2Face lied to her about his whereabout.

While weeping in the leaked audio, Annie said that her husband told her he was going for a shoot but instead travelled to the United States of America with the help of his cousin, Frank and his manager, Efe Omorogbe.

She claimed that 2face flew to America to be with one of his babymamas, Pero Adeniyi, and her kids with him.

The mother of two said her husband's family has frustrated their marriage for the past ten years.

Finally, she threatened to go live on Instagram to spill all the tea.

Visit site below for full update/ listen to audio;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/09/im-done-ill-scatter-everything-annie.html

1 Like

Re: "I'll Scatter Everything" - Annie Rants In Leaked Audio As 2face Flees To USA by Felimax(m): 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2021
Babe, do whatever you can to save your marriage not to scatter it at least for the children sake not for the sake of social media. I pray you be strong in this trying time of yours. Understand you are the man of the house and you will be on the loosing end if everything scatter. Please, if you are not married don't quote me.
Re: "I'll Scatter Everything" - Annie Rants In Leaked Audio As 2face Flees To USA by saddler: 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
grin
Re: "I'll Scatter Everything" - Annie Rants In Leaked Audio As 2face Flees To USA by hybrid11(m): 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
Scatter it abeg, me self want to bang you

1 Like

Re: "I'll Scatter Everything" - Annie Rants In Leaked Audio As 2face Flees To USA by Mynd44: 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2021

(1)

Meet The Family Of Patience Ozokwor / All The Party Photos: Shineyaeye Last Party Of The Season / Bbnaija:"i'll Do This With U Over & Over Again"- Emmanuel Leaves Liquorose A Msg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.