Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,980 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles (27847 Views)

Gunmen Attack Ridwan Oyekola After Receiving ₦10 Million Cheque / FC Barcelona Officially Presents 20/21 Jersey / Otedola Presents $50,000 Cheque To Christian Chukwu, Former Super Eagles Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by Mopolchi: 5:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
Talk and do no be audio money
Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by SuperBlack: 5:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
He has just started his own side of Campaign, he wouldn't want his company to be like that of Ibeto Cement
Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by busterr(m): 5:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
But he said cash

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
IGBO Amaka
Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by Illshef(m): 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
check out www.jetheights.com for all your business growth needs.

Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by Almaigaa: 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
Yahoo money

Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by Almaigaa: 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
IGBO Amaka

Yahoo Man. grin

Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by Lastmankc(m): 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Thumbs up mr onyema for fulfilling your promise, at least you are not like the useless NIGERIAN government that promise and fail.
Go straight to the point,like the lifeless cow in Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by gurunlocker: 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
Be like say all these guys self dey reliable than the FG
Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by bizhop01: 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
I believe buhari and his gang will not request 7.5 VAT cool
Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by abimbola74(m): 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2021
Insidenaija:
Update from Newspremises
Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6738623/allen-onyema-promises-super-eagles

https://newspremises.com.ng/allen-onyema-fulfills-his-promise-presents-n20m-cheque-to-super-eagles-for-cape-verde-winphotos/
He said he is going to give them cash in the video , y cheque again ? Man no Dey keep to their words
Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by Lamasta(m): 5:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
Who get the money now, the NFF, Team or both
Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by Giftexx: 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....
Wait o....I just dey imagine wetin go dey go on for the Allen oyeama mind as the match dey go on...

Baba go say....how wish super eagles fit lose now

What have I put my hand into
He could have won a bet as 9ja win so.
The 20m is just super_eagles share of d meat
Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
The airline management shouldn't owe it staff or delay their salaries because of this reward because many multinational companies like doing charity work while their staff are being owed or their salaries delayed.

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by xcelentattitude(m): 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....
Wait o....I just dey imagine wetin go dey go on for the Allen oyeama mind as the match dey go on...

I don't think so boss.

He needed to score that point

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by porthouse7(f): 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
Americafighter:
Igbo amaka
no go find work, he dey suck breast when abiola dey pay super eagles salary

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by eedimo(m): 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
Talk and do
Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by Insidenaija: 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
grin grin grin
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....

Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by FutureIsFemale(f): 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Thumbs up mr onyema for fulfilling your promise, at least you are not like the useless NIGERIAN government that promise and fail.
He is partially useless because he did not fulfilled it as he promised.

Las Las, don't trust any man.
Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by bikefab(m): 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
Promise kept, unlike fake politicians. Cash money.
Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by AutoChick4U(f): 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
Seems this is the president we've all been searching for

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by Badooguy: 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
Thank you sir, but you said in cash and not cheque.
Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by FutureIsFemale(f): 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
eedimo:
Talk and do
Has he paid his staff?
Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by PrinceOfLagos: 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2021
Nice one Mr Onyema
Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
He is partially useless because he did not fulfilled it as he promised.

Las Las, don't trust any man.
Did you read the post at all? i guess not. he presented the #20 million cheque to musa, the captain of super eagles.
Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by mastertek: 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
My question is, are you still patriotic Nigerian?

Looking at state of this country & useless people governing the useless country, are still a patriotic?

Knowing fully well, that police can shoot you dead, even without do any illegal, are you still a patriotic?

Are you still supporting Nigerian in any sport? You are part of our problem.

Anything Nigeria, I don commot my hand, a country where her citizens have no single right, no power supply, zero security, daylight robbery by government officials, openly break the Constitution, etc. This not the country I want.

Waiting for miracle that break this country
Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by GambaOsaka: 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....

Is this suppose to be a joke?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Wins U17 World Cup For Record 5th Time / Harry Kane Is Excited By Mourinho Tactics / Soulama Abdoulaye Is Dead (Burkina Faso Goalkeeper)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.