Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,423 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

Please Help A Confuse Teacher - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help A Confuse Teacher (169 Views)

I Have Become A Laughing Stock And Confuse In Life / 6 New Riddles To Confuse Your Brain (crazy Riddle). / 2 Amazing Riddles To Confuse Your Brain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Confuse Teacher by tioyoung(m): 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
Please I need a candid advice
I teach in a private school
Where I earn 27thoudand naira.
My proprietor and I are good friends
Like no issues
He is even willing to top my pay.
Yesterday pastor in the church where I worship called me and demand that I resign from my current school
And come teach in his school.
I made him understand that I can't just leave that school cause the proprietor has being nice.
Now he has accepted that I teach on pertime bases but I am not sure if my proprietor will accept it.
Please � advice is needed.
Re: Please Help A Confuse Teacher by Canvass: 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
You are not confused. You know what you want but you are not bold enough to assert yourself. Remember, a pastor may be the anointed of God but it is not written anywhere that you must allow anyone dominate you to your own injury under any guise.

Wish you all the best.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Fixes Date For Resumption Of Schools / ABUAD Teaching Hospital's Edge Over Others In Nigeria / Uniben Student Protest Against Hike In School, As Management Shut Down School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.