Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. (33248 Views)

Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) / Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her / Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by mechanics(m): 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
Wow, this is lovely.
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by chatinent: 6:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
[quote author=Flamees post=105644181][/quote]

Abi na how other people wives dey behave?
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by enemyofprogress: 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
Just because she managed to bought a second hand manual car for her husband person no go hear word again. The motor no even fine sef. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew!

Dominique I love you
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
Better woman
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by dilini(m): 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
Trust me, she will surely collect it some other way.

Truly True Love Thrives! Kudos, baba Oko...

In the meantime.....

Have you ever wondered how people get to escape
being injured during an accident due to their
negligence?

Well, this video below present shocking scenarios where
different people almost got injured due to
different mishaps resulting to different accidents

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoUAQoJ670o

Please do subscribe to our channel so as to help us grow!
Do not forget to share the video with others..
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by afrika(f): 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
That man obviously not doing anything. #just passing #fb #fvxkbox
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by afrika(f): 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
That man obviously not doing anything. #just passing #fb #fvxkboxj
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by Clashy(m): 3:20am On Sep 10, 2021
This life Sha ..is my conclusion well well well inside life.☹️
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by KennethEnyi(m): 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
juniorstar:

Talking from experience I guess..lol.

Yes na ���
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by nazimakash6: 9:40am On Sep 11, 2021
Web 2.0 sites will pass strong juice from layers below them straight to your main site.
Extremely safe technique because you are not getting a large number of links directly to
your site but quality contextual backlinks from high DA Web 2.0 properties with content
related to your niche.
https://www.seoclerks.us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot / Man's Mother Gets ₦5000 From His Sister's ₦300,000 Bride Price / Nigerian Couple Who Welcomed Sextuplets After 17 Years Of Marriage In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.