Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? (14142 Views)

Online English Teaching Job ($7-8 Per Hour) / Come in if you need naira per hour / Do You Want To Earn $2.40 Per Hour Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by world123: 9:45am On Sep 09, 2021
Hi House,

So I got an offer as an online tutor to be paid 2$ per hour. I am thinking it's too small. How much do you guys earn per hour as an online tutor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by tamra(f): 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
$2 is not too bad if you are a beginner without certification. By the way, what subject are you teaching?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by salem1996: 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
How do i teach online too? I love teaching

5 Likes

Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by JayB11(m): 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
This people above me dey use juju, which kyn network be that?

Well, i earn none at the moment, but i would really love to earn online cos i'd realised that so many people earn clean, cool, legit cash over there. Unfortunately, our analog Popo tag some of them "Yahoo bwoiz �"

15 Likes

Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by hardon1(m): 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
How this take make FP shartp sharp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by salem1996: 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
tamra:
Why stealing my FTC??

3 Likes

Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by AmigoDeDon(m): 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
Learning
Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by Pussyassasin(m): 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ok
Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by rita25(f): 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
first to comment
Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by Sonnobax15(m): 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
wink
Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by PitexyBaba(m): 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
Bro! I'm a tutor too
Please how do I get such offer? Man!
Appreciated!

I'm sorry I couldn't provide an answer at the moment.

Bless y'all.
Incase you got an offer at hand you can offer pls quote me.

10 Likes

Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by qanda: 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
Collaboration Opportunity for Online Tutors

Distribute your study materials on Q and A App

-Career, Entrepreneurship and Business resources. Advance your career, Learn new business tips and tricks on Q and A App

-Job seekers who use Q and A App to study for job tests and interviews get it right the first time.

-If you are preparing for O'level exams - WAEC, NECO, JAMB, POST JAMB, JUPEB, the exam materials are available for FREE on Q and A App.

-Q and A App is home to up-to-date Professional exams Past Questions and answers - TRCN, CIPM, NSE, NBA, CIBN, NIM, BPP, CIMA, CIIN, CIPS, CFA, CIS, ICAN, CITN, NITP, NIPR and more

- National Open University (NOUN) Course materials, exams Past Questions and Answers are available at the Post graduate and undergraduate section of the App.

- Undergraduate Project research reference materials are available at the Undergraduate section of the App.

Install Q and A App today and share the download link with your loved ones

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by Mangekyo: 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
undecided
Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by epicure(m): 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
It's too small... For a start, 4-5 dollars
Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by hardon1(m): 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
world123:
Hi House,

So I got an offer as an online tutor to be paid 2$ per hour. I am thinking it's too small. How much do you guys earn per hour as an online tutor?

What site is that sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
world123:
Hi House,

Let's know how you got the offer!
Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by 1Dray(m): 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
Depending on your worth and what you're tutoring.

2 Likes

Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
world123:
Hi House,

Where did you get the job,that's what most of us we ask you, 1k every hour doesn't look bad. Depends on your work load though.What type of tutor would you be?

1 Like

Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by iampeterben(m): 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
I am not an online tutor.
Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by Seniorwriter(m): 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
world123:
Hi House,

Creating a fixed amount as a Tutor isn't advisable....i charge based on the kind of earning course module.
However nowadays I'm more interested in creating sales funnel for sales boost!

In another news if you have access to Internet + browsing gadgets and you ain't earning via your online activities in this times of economic crisis in Nigeria then you are very unwise.
To earn online you have to possess and make use of one or all three of this basics;
# Skill
# Service
# Investment Capital.
learn how to earn $100 weekly with Whiteboard Animation for just a token mentorship of $20 or it's equivalent in Naira.....you will be held by the hand for a 4weeks training towards the mastery and earning even before the end of the training period.
reach out via the facebook id on my profile...i won't respond to email requests.

@SENIORWRITER

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by Xscape047: 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
Good money
Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by Debroslink: 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
world123:
Hi House,

Between $10 and $20 per hour for me.

4 Likes

Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by 96ACE: 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
Here to read comments
Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by onlinestaff2020: 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
The money is too small.

What online tutor site is it?

2 Likes

Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by tamra(f): 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
[quote author=salem1996 post=105644224]
Why stealing my FTC??

grin
Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by paulsoniv: 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
2$ is not actually bad but like you said it's low.
But I think you can negotiate for even up to 5$ depending on your quality, just try to include it in your agreement that payment increases as you progress.

And you have to be qualitative to qualify for a higher amount so do your researches, upgrade and you'll be alright

5 Likes

Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by Ephatah: 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
world123:
Hi House,

Pls what site is dis
Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by ModelLook(m): 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
How are you guys tutoring online o.

Help me.

I have good teaching experience.

My Email won't work.
My WhatsApp number is below
Thank you
I love you.

2 Likes

Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by paulsoniv: 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
PitexyBaba:
Bro! I'm a tutor too
Please how do I get such offer? Man!
Appreciated!

I'm sorry I couldn't provide an answer at the moment.

Bless y'all.
Incase you got an offer at hand you can offer pls quote me.

You can get through LinkedIn mostly and frequent sites, I dunno some of those yet but just stroll through the web you'll find some.

2 Likes

Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by toogbasky(m): 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
2 usd every hour is too small, how much is data

4 Likes

Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by onlinestaff2020: 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
I can teach Mathematics (Numeracy) and English Studies (Literacy).

Can you recommend an easy online site to tutor?

I have a Bachelor of Education certificate with Second Class Upper.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Need To Rebrand Your CV / Warning To Employers / I Need Your Help: My Employer Is Owing Me And He Doesn't Want To Pay Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.