Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,563 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Duo Unleashed (brothers At War) Chapter 1 Contd - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Duo Unleashed (brothers At War) Chapter 1 Contd (238 Views)

Duo Unleashed (brothers At War) Chapter (1)... / Awọn Ọmọ Oódua - World At War / Dead In HEAVEN (chapter 1) [contd] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Duo Unleashed (brothers At War) Chapter 1 Contd by Mustystrange98: 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
Duo unleashed
(Brothers at war)

Chapter 1 cont'd(1)
Genesis*

"Uncle I want to buy Akara(bean cake)... 1500naira own" a drawling voice spoke from the background.

Muhammed who was busy adjusting the firewood being used in frying Akara(bean cake) looked towards the direction the voice emanated.

" Mary U dey craze!" He pelted a stick onto her.

They burst into laughter.

"Ehen customer to vex na this yeye girl" he pleaded
"No problem" he waved.
"Mary please pass me that black nylon" Muhammed pointed towards her direction.
"How much Akara u say u won buy self?"
"350naira" the customer gestured.(...)
"Thank you" Muhammed bade the customer.

Mary scrabbled her hand into Muhammad's backpack and took out his phone attempting to unlock it but was restricted. She gave Muhammad a twitched eye look and stretched the phone towards him. " you have changed your pattern ahbi? O' you no longer trust your l.....love?".
He gave her a quick stare and turned back adjusting the firewood.
"Oya take open am!" She beckoned
"What even caused the fight between you guys?" Mary asked fiddling through his pic.
"I don't know...I don't want to talk about it...and be...
-"is ok o, who does not know what caused the fight between you both" she cut in.
" two elephant fighting over an ordinary grass, Hiyya! Tufyakwa!!" she spat on the ground and readjusted her skirt.

"A girl of no background and even......"
-"be careful with your choice of word girl, who told you she has no ground. look that girl is better than most of the girls in this town....infact if you don't want to invoke my anger just don't...
-"is ok jare, don't bite me!" She smirked.
"They are far more beautiful girls within your reach some are even dying to earn your love - can the blind see?". She murmured picking an Akara from the basket.
Foot step was heard from the background Muhammed turned sideward and cut a glimpse of Simbi his cousin.
"Uncle good morning greatest aunty good morning" she jokingly greeted.
They both responded in unison.
Simbi moved towards the hamper of Akara and make a quick move to attend to the customers.
"Ehen uncle you should start preparing for the family meeting today o -the matter serious o" she reminded him.
He made to stand up "Mrs reminder have you also prepared?" He smiled.
She nodded affirmatively.
"Tor I will be taking my leave... biko tillu evening" Mary blurterd.

As customers came In twos and threes simbi made to call it a day.

:::::::::::
Children were perambulating around the compound while the other matured ones definitely teenagers were wiping dust away from the chairs meant for the family meeting.
"To hell with you, was I wiping the chair for you?" One of the teenagers fired at a boy who had sat on the supposed chair they were maintaining.
Out of fright, the boys dashed out in order to be spanked.

The meeting kick started as scheduled but it had seem some few personality were not there yet, the ball was rolled anyways.
(...)
"was I speaking to you? look boy we are here to look at how we could cleanup the mess you caused...."
-"sir I don't mean to disrespect you but its just the fact, you are apportioning blame unnecessarily what has happened has happened" Abdul cut in.
Muhammad stood up " u dey craze, Abdul I say u dey craze, so u get d liver to dey talk like this to uncle! No be u hit mama? No be u?."

Abdul made to launch towards him when he was stopped.

There was a rowdy session amongst the family, it continued just like that on till a mourning cry was heard.

"Mama is dead...is dead o...is dead" Simbi wailed.

They were all down casted.
Indeed that was a catastrophe of the highest order, the ones who you cared and catered for; being the reason for your death. Disheartening indeed. What would be the duo next line of action...

Chapter two loading.....

™Musty strange

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Plagiarism Among Our Loving Authors / Yvette: On A Journey To Find True Love. / Accelerationism#japan's New Crown Vaccination Rate Surpasses The United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.