Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Please How Do I Get My Skin Tone To Be Back To The Way It Used To Be - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please How Do I Get My Skin Tone To Be Back To The Way It Used To Be (373 Views)

Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help. / Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough / Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Get My Skin Tone To Be Back To The Way It Used To Be by Tension532: 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hello nairalanders please i need tips on lotions I'll use to get my bleached skin back to normal,

Ps I've stopped bleaching almost 5 months ago,now i want my real color back,i used to be fair now im dark and there's dark spots on my face,please help
Re: Please How Do I Get My Skin Tone To Be Back To The Way It Used To Be by Ezemarcel(m): 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
Continue bleaching....til you turn bobrisky

What was on your head when you were bleaching

You wanted to be Africa European...now you are congo africana
Re: Please How Do I Get My Skin Tone To Be Back To The Way It Used To Be by DonBabaNG: 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
Try check online or meet skin professionals

Contact me for your super clean Uk used phones at Donbaba

Re: Please How Do I Get My Skin Tone To Be Back To The Way It Used To Be by DaddyRochie1642: 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
grin grin
Re: Please How Do I Get My Skin Tone To Be Back To The Way It Used To Be by mariahAngel(f): 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
Tension532:
Hello nairalanders please i need tips on lotions I'll use to get my bleached skin back to normal,

Ps I've stopped bleaching almost 5 months ago,now i want my real color back,i used to be fair now im dark and there's dark spots on my face,please help

First of all, you have to be patient and give your skin time to regenerate and heal naturally on its own.

Secondly, eat fruits and drink plenty of water daily to help your skin heal and renew itself.

Use a simple moisturizing soap to bathe.

As for lotion, you can use either vaseline skin repair lotion or vaseline cocoa radiant lotion.
Re: Please How Do I Get My Skin Tone To Be Back To The Way It Used To Be by BirtherOfKings(f): 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2021
Tension532:

Follow Tonto dike and check her page for the creme she uses..also woifada as well on Instagram..their creme are good

But before applying creme, u and all NL youths attend this programme with flier below next week...papa will be teaching only 100 youths, laying hands on them..go and camp there and return blessed..call pastor +234 806 810 5500 for accommodation and direction to get there

(1) (Reply)

My Air Conditioning Unit Smells Musty! What To Do / 4 Tips To Control Your Premature Ejaculation / First Long Acting Injection For HIV Approved On The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.