Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,677 members, 7,851,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:57 PM

Naira Falls To ₦540 Per Dollar - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Falls To ₦540 Per Dollar (26610 Views)

Naira Falls At Parallel Market, Appreciates In Official Window / Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar / Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Falls To ₦540 Per Dollar by SweetOlive(f): 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2021
Dikaveli:
imagine how you are embarrassing your lineage
your dead father?
Re: Naira Falls To ₦540 Per Dollar by ProfAmaben(m): 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
Limassol:
The people around in naira thus you should be bothered. Empathy is natural human feeling,show it.

I don't get, how is any of this my fault? Did I vote in Buhari? What's my problem with naira devaluation? Am I the president or CBN governor?
Re: Naira Falls To ₦540 Per Dollar by ProfAmaben(m): 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
Angelfrost:

Good...

Hope you are not living in Nigeria too?!!

Cos when the average citizen can't meet up with his basics, crime will soar astronomically... Anger will increase dramatically... Anarchy will eventually set in when the shit finally hits the fan.

Emiefele the CBN governor is currently in Abuja, I've never eaten any government fund, don't think I deserve this.

Even the highest fences and personal security won't suffice then... It won't matter your status in society. If you're seen to be living comfortably, you become endangered by those with nothing left to lose!!!

So, keep selfishly celebrating the collapse of your nation's economy... Just keep it up!!!

If you have watched the Hollywood movie series titled "The Purge", you will fully catch my drift... If you haven't, try and see them.

Also see the Matt Damon film, "Elysium"!

Watch them and understand the dangerous path this nation is headed under Buhari.
Re: Naira Falls To ₦540 Per Dollar by ProfAmaben(m): 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
membranus:

Coming from a self centred man.

Very soon he will be blaming Buhari for all adversities befallen the nation as if he cares.

I'm not self centered, I'm not bothered with the devaluation cos it profits me. I'm not the cause of Nigeria's downfall. Vote Tinubu in 2023 and come back to attack me. Typical Nigerian.
Re: Naira Falls To ₦540 Per Dollar by TMTR: 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
PacAmaru:
abi bro
How's ur baby girl doing?

she is doing great my nigga
Thanks for asking cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Falls To ₦540 Per Dollar by PacAmaru: 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
TMTR:

she is doing great my nigga
Thanks for asking cool
alright bro more wins

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dollar Hits All-time Low, Crosses N1,500 At Official Market / Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Still On Fire, 24 Hours After / Dangote To Bid For Chelsea Football Club, If Stan Kroenke Fails To Sell Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.