Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,090 members, 7,852,692 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

Family Unending Bills - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Unending Bills (436 Views)

After 18years Of Barreness And Unending Tears Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy / How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? / "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Unending Bills by olawalesammy(m): 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
Its really scary to think about starting a family ..without proper plans and financial decipline. cumpulsory bills from utility bills ,school fees down to regular upkeeping is capable of making someone develop high BP

MOST MEN HAVE INNER TEARS

GOD BLESS ALL MEN AND ALL RESPONSIBLE FATHER

1 Like

Re: Family Unending Bills by Lamanii22(f): 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
olawalesammy:
Its really scary to think about starting a family ..without proper plans and financial decipline. cumpulsory bills from utility bills ,school fees down to regular upkeeping is capable of making someone develop high BP

MOST MEN HAVE INNER TEARS

GOD BLESS ALL MEN AND ALL RESPONSIBLE FATHER

Ameeeen

1 Like

Re: Family Unending Bills by yomi007k(m): 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
All these things have been there centuries ago.

The problem is that black man don't ask questions and other black men won't give truthful answers.

All they will tell you is that Charlie why you never marry ? You don dey old o. You want make be 50 years by the time you born your children?[ These are not Truthful/Logical/Realistic discussions ]

The truth is that you must have a good financial standing before trying to start a family as you will pay your bills, your wife,kids and other extended family members bills. When you are not capable paying those bills then most of the parties involved wont try to understand. [ This is Truthful/Realistic/Logical Situation].

So if you guys like, don't plan and hustle. If you like, let some fake family and friends push you to start what you cannot finish. Buhari shall be waiting for you.lol. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Unending Bills by olawalesammy(m): 6:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
i agree with you bro .
Re: Family Unending Bills by VTJN(m): 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
yomi007k:
All these things have been there centuries ago.

The problem is that black man don't ask questions and other black men won't give truthful answers.

All they will tell you is that Charlie why you never marry ? You don dey old o. You want make be 50 years by the time you born your children?[ These are not Truthful/Logical/Realistic discussions ]

The truth is that you must have a good financial standing before trying to start a family as you will pay your bills, your wife,kids and other extended family members bills. When you are not capable paying those bills then most of the parties involved wont try to understand. [ This is Truthful/Realistic/Logical Situation].

So if you guys like, don't plan and hustle. If you like, let some fake family and friends push you to start what you cannot finish. Buhari shall be waiting for you.lol. grin
This isn't about buhari. Its about one's financial capabilities. Buhari will leave 2023.
Re: Family Unending Bills by yomi007k(m): 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
VTJN:
This isn't about buhari. Its about one's financial capabilities. Buhari will leave 2023.

I know...the Buhari part was a joke since most people attribute their problems to him.

I talked about knowing one's financial capabilities.
Re: Family Unending Bills by Luak(m): 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
That Buhari part got my ribs cracking
Re: Family Unending Bills by VTJN(m): 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
[b][/b]
yomi007k:

I know...the Buhari part was a joke since most people attribute their problems to him.

I talked about knowing one's financial capabilities.
most people attribute their problems to him smiley smiley

You're right bro

(1) (Reply)

So Heavy On My Mind / Safeguard Yourself From Village People / Nigeria Used Toyota Camry 2012.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.